Page 16 of 112 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Republic of Octobrev - Double Hostile w/ Strippers & ghetto

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Taking outside help is that much worse though. At least in the eyes of the community I believe, with so much crying over alliances and such. Nobody is clean here though, it's dumb to argue who's more dirty.
    Talking circles 'round yourself there Matija...

The more you know about this game, harder it is to be honest unless you play the way you do. I'd still use my time to do better things if I was in your position.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by Takao View Post
    You find your behavior better than god or human morality?
    Who says it is or is not?

Out it another way, who says my conduct is not harmonious with the teachings if "God" (for lack of a better word) or "human morality"?

I would argue it is.
    Last edited by Sheister; 25-09-2016 at 18:47.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    lol, get real Krynn. How would you react if a kingdom had razed you for the past 6 days and then when they got tired of it just wanted a clean slate? No, you probably throw another tantrum just looking how you reacted to Sheister when he sent his first message. "A land grab" is not a fair enough compensations either.

No, as a Monarch I would have killed off the new invite. If he brought on the kind of flack you received as a result of prior action. I would not have backed him nor would I have put the rest of my team in the line of fire for a personal vendetta. Bottom line, he escalated this, he continued to attack into a war. Then ran to you for protection. and no, he never made a deal to CF with anyone. and did continue to raze into war. Yes, a PM should have been sent, yes, you should have tagged hostile. But that is where it stops. your invitee brought in bad blood and you failed to deal with it, or at the very least dealt with it poorly. your threats of continuing this are not an issue. we will adapt and play with it. You have said this is what you all play for, personally I think it is a crappy way to play the game. A community warring game should be about building a player base and bringing up new players, not running around just to F*ck sh*t up. that is just my opinion. It is what it is.
    " It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Samuel Langhorne Clemens (November 30, 1835 ? April 21, 1910)
    Dungeon Dwellers Founder est age 25 -

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Taking outside help is that much worse though. At least in the eyes of the community I believe, with so much crying over alliances and such. Nobody is clean here though, it's dumb to argue who's more dirty.
    In all honesty, isn't this just a troll? I mean I took it as that. Octo hasn't told me anything about this in our chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Krynn View Post
    No, as a Monarch I would have killed off the new invite. If he brought on the kind of flack you received as a result of prior action. I would not have backed him nor would I have put the rest of my team in the line of fire for a personal vendetta. Bottom line, he escalated this, he continued to attack into a war. Then ran to you for protection. and no, he never made a deal to CF with anyone. and did continue to raze into war. Yes, a PM should have been sent, yes, you should have tagged hostile. But that is where it stops. your invitee brought in bad blood and you failed to deal with it, or at the very least dealt with it poorly. your threats of continuing this are not an issue. we will adapt and play with it. You have said this is what you all play for, personally I think it is a crappy way to play the game. A community warring game should be about building a player base and bringing up new players, not running around just to F*ck sh*t up. that is just my opinion. It is what it is.
    But your kingdom have some issues since you cant even handle a message sent by Sheister where he makes demands. Your exellent strategy to this was to raze him instead for what? But you do realize we havent sent a single attack into DD the only people that has shown ingame aggressions are you guys.

But your kingdom have some issues since you cant even handle a message sent by Sheister where he makes demands. Your exellent strategy to this was to raze him instead for what? But you do realize we havent sent a single attack into DD the only people that has shown ingame aggressions are you guys.
    only because you have stated that you WILL BE hitting into our wars. What options have you left us? Having our Queen delete? giving 5K acres to a friend? come on, this is not even real. It is a poor offer for CF and you know it. It was a bad decision to cover for a province just in with bad blood following. It is further bad choices to continue a vendetta like this just to see if you can get away with it. Or to just mess with people trying to enjoy the game. This is beyond childish, forcing your 5 guys good time (f*cking sh*t up) on the value of 20 people playing the game and ruining their age and ages to come. This is a selfish and childish attitude, and I truly believe you know this to be true.
    " It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Samuel Langhorne Clemens (November 30, 1835 ? April 21, 1910)
    Dungeon Dwellers Founder est age 25 -

Forum Addict
    There was a counter. I had offered a land grab. and our negotiations we on going whatever had been posted in here should have been irrelevant. your unwilling to negotiate. Nothing I can do with that. You have shown your unwillingness to be reasonable.
    Oh man where you are going wrong is even listening to them, ofc they are not going to be reasonable. They are griefers and that's why they play. I thought they were griefers because they'd achieved their goals in the game, but I'm starting to think it's because they don't have what it takes to actually make a mark in the game as it is now. So all they have left is saying 'I used to be somebody, look at me look at me look at me' and start a thread to get attention. The hungry ghosts.

Griefing requires no skills of any kind, it just needs the nature of dog ****.

If you stood in some dog **** would you expect it to be reasonable? No it just single mindedly wants to stick to your shoe. The dog **** looks for and finds a shoe to stick to because that's its nature. Simple as that.

If you step i dog**** on your shoe, you don't get wound up about it or debate with it, or think you could come to an agreement with it. It's dog****, that is it's nature. You just think how to get the dog**** off your shoe.

What I'm saying is if the only thing you have to hand to get the dog**** off your shoe is a ten pound note, you regret the loss of the note but you use it, cos you don't want to be tracking the dog **** into your house, which you care about.

Apologies to dog****, because that's higher in the scale of real life.

You know well that Bishop isn't going to intervene, because it doesn't say anywhere in the rules that dog**** can't start an account, or multiple accounts.

But it absolutely sickens me that Bishop's part of this, it really does. He should be nurturing the game and new players, not helping to drive new people away, and by being part of this, that's what he's doing. Just because it's his bessie old mates doing it does not excuse him being part of it. Not being against the game rules is no excuse for him. There is nothing in employee handbooks about not ****ting on the desks, but you're still not allowed to do it.

I sure hope the devs don't pay him for working in Uto, if they do, he should be fired for gross misconduct.

Oh looks its the all so neutral Sweetiepie, never showed any aggression towards me or Bishop. :))

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post
    Oh man where you are going wrong is even listening to them, ofc they are not going to be reasonable. They are griefers and that's why they play. I thought they were griefers because they'd achieved their goals in the game, but I'm starting to think it's because they don't have what it takes to actually make a mark in the game as it is now. So all they have left is saying 'I used to be somebody, look at me look at me look at me' and start a thread to get attention. The hungry ghosts.

Griefing requires no skills of any kind, it just needs the nature of dog ****.

If you stood in some dog **** would you expect it to be reasonable? No it just single mindedly wants to stick to your shoe. The dog **** looks for and finds a shoe to stick to because that's its nature. Simple as that.

If you step i dog**** on your shoe, you don't get wound up about it or debate with it, or think you could come to an agreement with it. It's dog****, that is it's nature. You just think how to get the dog**** off your shoe.

What I'm saying is if the only thing you have to hand to get the dog**** off your shoe is a ten pound note, you regret the loss of the note but you use it, cos you don't want to be tracking the dog **** into your house, which you care about.

Apologies to dog****, because that's higher in the scale of real life.

You know well that Bishop isn't going to intervene, because it doesn't say anywhere in the rules that dog**** can't start an account, or multiple accounts.

But it absolutely sickens me that Bishop's part of this, it really does. He should be nurturing the game and new players, not helping to drive new people away, and by being part of this, that's what he's doing. Just because it's his bessie old mates doing it does not excuse him being part of it. Not being against the game rules is no excuse for him. There is nothing in employee handbooks about not ****ting on the desks, but you're still not allowed to do it.

I sure hope the devs don't pay him for working in Uto, if they do, he should be fired for gross misconduct.
    I was wondering if you have a relationship of any substance or worthy of note with any of the kingdoms being "griefed" here... if so maybe I missed it, in that case pardon me, if not would you be kind enough to say?

Anyway, I for one think, although your post's, is a degree, on the crude side, your post is worth pondering a bit.
    Last edited by khronosschoty; 25-09-2016 at 20:32.
    #magi

Forum Addict
    Oh looks its the all so neutral Sweetiepie, never showed any aggression towards me or Bishop. :))
    Until this I used to respect you although I think you're a poisonous poster.
    Until this I just thought that Bishop tends to be far too inclined to listen to 'the top' and to 'leet players' which I don't think is helpful for the game.

I barely post in the forums and I've never interacted in game with you.

I'm not involved in this situation, which is why I can see it clearly for exactly for what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    In all honesty, isn't this just a troll? I mean I took it as that. Octo hasn't told me anything about this in our chat.
    I have been looking at it that way to the point where I've read actual diplomacy logs, unless those are trolling too in which case you have feel a bit for DD as well, even though they are majorly at fault here too.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post
    Until this I used to respect you although I think you're a poisonous poster.
    Until this I just thought that Bishop tends to be far too inclined to listen to 'the top' and to 'leet players' which I don't think is helpful for the game.

I barely post in the forums and I've never interacted in game with you.

I'm not involved in this situation, which is why I can see it clearly for exactly for what it is.
    Whats your thoughts about kingdoms that bully other kingdoms because they are bigger, kingdoms that stand 0 chance of doing anything? I mean if your numerically superior and it is for this reason the other kingdom has little option but to accept what you do, is that not abuse of the game mechanics? So whats a small kingdom to do if they remove any option of retaliation that will cause the grossly numerically superior kingdom to think twice?

Please understand I might be playing devils advocate a little bit but I see you took the time to write what you did and call this how you think it ought to be called. I'm certainly not going to defend Korp N crew. I'm just investigating your stance.
    Last edited by khronosschoty; 25-09-2016 at 20:47.
    #magi

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by khronosschoty View Post
    I was wondering if you have a relationship of any substance or worthy of note with any of the kingdoms being "griefed" here... if so maybe I missed it, in that case pardon me, if not would you be kind enough to say?

Anyway, I for one think, although your post's, is a degree, on the crude side, your post is worth pondering a bit.
    No I have no relationships of any kind with any of these kingdoms, don't know any of their players even. I just know what's been posted on here.

No, as a Monarch I would have killed off the new invite.
    then you are a tool

If he brought on the kind of flack you received as a result of prior action. I would not have backed him nor would I have put the rest of my team in the line of fire for a personal vendetta.
    because you have goals.
    Bottom line, he escalated this, he continued to attack into a war. Then ran to you for protection.
    Wrong again. I sent a message. Your monarch razed. I razed back. Your kingdom RK'd, I razed back. You escalated first. Accept your part and then maybe progress can be made. You are wrong, accept it.

and no, he never made a deal to CF with anyone.
    I made several offers and coordinated the CF with the prior kingdom.

and did continue to raze into war. Yes, a PM should have been sent, yes, you should have tagged hostile. But that is where it stops. your invitee brought in bad blood and you failed to deal with it, or at the very least dealt with it poorly. your threats of continuing this are not an issue. we will adapt and play with it. You have said this is what you all play for, personally I think it is a crappy way to play the game. A community warring game should be about building a player base and bringing up new players, not running around just to F*ck sh*t up. that is just my opinion. It is what it is.
    You are goofy.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Thread Information