Page 2 of 112 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Republic of Octobrev - Double Hostile w/ Strippers & ghetto

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel038 View Post
    We shall see.

And you are the King of focusing on the trivial to avoid the big picture so I shall concede to your clearly superior knowledge on that score :)
    That is some kindergarden tactics you have there "No you!!!" The big picture is for everyone to read above.

[13:54] <Champion_Havoc> maybe Abi will try reporting Bishop next.. for being "unfair"
    [13:55] <&Korp> We will for sure listen to a tantrum of how Bishop is biased.
    [13:55] <Abi> doesn't matter.. because if he fails to uphold the rules.. and I then post the proof.. the whole server will know him to be anything but impartial
    [13:55] <sheister> make sure to post it in the utopia news forums
    [13:55] <Abi> so anyway have fun talking about me guys
    [13:56] <sheister> so that it appears at the top of all the throne pages
    [13:56] <sheister> otherwise most players won't see it
    [13:56] <Champion_Havoc> [01:55] <Abi> doesn't matter.. because if he fails to uphold the rules.. and I then post the proof.. the whole server will know him to be anything but impartial
    [13:56] <Champion_Havoc> Now i hope bishop dont ban korp
    [13:56] <Champion_Havoc> I wanna see it posted
    [13:56] <Champion_Havoc> :D
    [13:56] <LilDutchPrincess> lol Champion_Havoc
    [13:56] <sheister> its gotta go in the news forum
    [13:56] <sheister> that is all I can say
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    That is some kindergarden tactics you have there "No you!!!" The big picture is for everyone to read above.
    Pretty rich from the guy who responded to the news that Sheister had razed into our war with "I don't care, you razed into our conflict" LOL

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    You can't report messages that no longer exist.

These people are incredible =D
    Well it exists enough for me to clilck the "report this message" hyperlink. so you tell me if it still exists :)

Go clean kestrel!
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Go clean kestrel!
    Control freak much????

Pretty rich from the guy who responded to the news that Sheister had razed into our war with "I don't care, you razed into our conflict" LOL
    Yes that had nothing to do with me, besides as I understand you had killed him at least once already. Since you were razing into our conflict I just informed you what treatment you would recieve. How is it not okey to hit into wars but okey to hit into other people conflicts?

Post Fiend
    Yes that had nothing to do with me, besides as I understand you had killed him at least once already. Since you were razing into our conflict I just informed you what treatment you would recieve. How is it not okey to hit into wars but okey to hit into other people conflicts?
    Well to put it simply, waiting for a kingdom to go war and then defecting and razing into their war is not the same as targetting one province in retribution for his raze attacks whilst being totally unaware you were in any kind of conflict.

Had your first message to me informed me of your conflict without making threats to raze into our future wars in retaliation, it would never have escalated. But faced with an initial threat of the same underhand tactics with no request for an explanation, our response was reasonable.

Post Fiend
    Korp having no life whatsoever?! No way!
    Tadpole's troopers, aka RoughKnecks!
    22:31 atlas: didnt i say to not post in public forums? whats so f*cking difficult to understand about that?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by nickey View Post
    This place needs a "like" button ^^^^^

Post Fiend
    Nickeyyyyyy :) hows u? And your bro?

Post Fiend
    I'll be the first to criticize DD for a lot of their problems.

But that doesn't make the RoO kingdom any less childish.
    And while I'm happy to champion the right to play like this in a diplomatic game, there is a clear problem with elitism in this game...which this "acres for octobrev" **** puts a clear spotlight on...and this forum makes it even more obvious. This game has an "upper class" (regardless of kingdom size) of people that all know each other and regularly use that against anybody that dares stand up against them. If you aren't a part of that elite, then you get comments like "sheister had a similar experience with some ghetto nobody has ever heard of before."
    I get that there is an ego issue with them, but DD has a lot of players that are either fairly new - or don't land in the autism spectrum like most of the rest of us likely do, and still have a lot to learn about the game. Play like this is detrimental to the advancement of the game, and only discourages people from playing. Which is why it sickens me that Bishop and his kingdom plays like this. If anything, they should be promoting a style of play that makes people want to *join* the game, not quit.
    But this is just another nail in the coffin, proving that Bishop has no interest in keeping this game alive. The numbers will continue to dwindle until there is nothing left.

Yes, there are two sides to every story. And no doubt both sides are coloring the story to benefit themselves. And just like every other conflict, the truth likely lands somewhere in the grey zone...but from what I can see Sheister is clearly the instigator, dragging this on much longer than it needs to be...because he feels empowered by his "Lol if I get RK'd I can just restart and continue to harass them and let them RK me over and over" attitude...knowing full well that there won't be many others interested in joining the party, since they have their own interests to guard. And that's just a ****ty, trollish way to go about things that says a lot about who you are as a person.

Well to put it simply, waiting for a kingdom to go war and then defecting and razing into their war is not the same as targetting one province in retribution for his raze attacks whilst being totally unaware you were in any kind of conflict.

Had your first message to me informed me of your conflict without making threats to raze into our future wars in retaliation, it would never have escalated. But faced with an initial threat of the same underhand tactics with no request for an explanation, our response was reasonable.
    Didnt you have retribution already? Besides if you had messaged me before just razing into our conflict might turned out different but no you just felt you had just raze with no contact at all.

So why are you so butthurt, i see you commenting about me now and then, Popcorn was it?

But that doesn't make the RoO kingdom any less childish.
    We are the childish part? DD is the kingdom that insist on getting "revenge" on Sheister multiple times stopping at nothing including razing into other peoples conflicts. (Notice no aggression was made from my kd towards x:x).

I get that there is an ego issue with them, but DD has a lot of players that are either fairly new - or don't land in the autism spectrum like most of the rest of us likely do, and still have a lot to learn about the game. Play like this is detrimental to the advancement of the game, and only discourages people from playing. Which is why it sickens me that Bishop and his kingdom plays like this. If anything, they should be promoting a style of play that makes people want to *join* the game, not quit.
    Playing like what exactly? We had done nothing towards DD we had no issues with DD at all then they out of the blue start raze Sheister with no communcations what so ever. We havent even touched them at all so tell us what our bad play here?

Their Attitude To Us Hostile (129 points) Our Attitude To Them Normal (0 points)

So please do explain what we are doing against DD that is so bad for the game and explain how DD raze fest against us isnt bad for the game? It seems you just have something against Bishop and take your chance to get in some cheap shots. Patethic if something.
    Last edited by Palem; 25-09-2016 at 00:03.

Post Fiend
    Didnt you have retribution already? Besides if you had messaged me before just razing into our conflict might turned out different but no you just felt you had just raze with no contact at all.
    No. The hits we made on Sheister in your kingdom were the first hits he had taken since making 44 oow razes against our chained provs.

And maybe if you had messaged me asking what was going on before threatening to have 4 or 5 provs raze into our next war it might have turned out different. You just felt you had the right to declare razekill war on a kingdom without bothering to find out the facts. So it looks like we're as guilty as one another on that score doesn't it Korp?

Thread Information