Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Republic of Octobrev - Double Hostile w/ Strippers & ghetto

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    We are the childish part? DD is the kingdom that insist on getting "revenge" on Sheister multiple times stopping at nothing including razing into other peoples conflicts. (Notice no aggression was made from my kd towards x:x).

Playing like what exactly? We had done nothing towards DD we had no issues with DD at all then they out of the blue start raze Sheister with no communcations what so ever. We havent even touched them at all so tell us what our bad play here?

Their Attitude To Us Hostile (129 points) Our Attitude To Them Normal (0 points)

So please do explain what we are doing against DD that is so bad for the game and explain how DD raze fest against us isnt bad for the game? It seems you just have something against Bishop and take your chance to get in some cheap shots. Patethic if something.
    It seems the common denominator os Sheister. Simple fact is, you took him into your kingdom knowing exactly how he'd been playing and what he'd been up to, and now you're acting all high and mighty that someone has come after him once he's in your esteemed kingdom.

You don't get to take the moral highground when you invite a known troublemaker into your kingdom, and he doesn't get to wipe the slate clean by getting the right invite

Maybe you should consider the company you keep and the reputation they gain you a little more.
    Last edited by Palem; 25-09-2016 at 00:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelum View Post
    I'll be the first to criticize DD for a lot of their problems.

But that doesn't make the RoO kingdom any less childish.
    And while I'm happy to champion the right to play like this in a diplomatic game, there is a clear problem with elitism in this game...which this "acres for octobrev" **** puts a clear spotlight on...and this forum makes it even more obvious. This game has an "upper class" (regardless of kingdom size) of people that all know each other and regularly use that against anybody that dares stand up against them. If you aren't a part of that elite, then you get comments like "sheister had a similar experience with some ghetto nobody has ever heard of before."
    I get that there is an ego issue with them, but DD has a lot of players that are either fairly new - or don't land in the autism spectrum like most of the rest of us likely do, and still have a lot to learn about the game. Play like this is detrimental to the advancement of the game, and only discourages people from playing. Which is why it sickens me that Bishop and his kingdom plays like this. If anything, they should be promoting a style of play that makes people want to *join* the game, not quit.
    But this is just another nail in the coffin, proving that Bishop has no interest in keeping this game alive. The numbers will continue to dwindle until there is nothing left.

Yes, there are two sides to every story. And no doubt both sides are coloring the story to benefit themselves. And just like every other conflict, the truth likely lands somewhere in the grey zone...but from what I can see Sheister is clearly the instigator, dragging this on much longer than it needs to be...because he feels empowered by his "Lol if I get RK'd I can just restart and continue to harass them and let them RK me over and over" attitude...knowing full well that there won't be many others interested in joining the party, since they have their own interests to guard. And that's just a ****ty, trollish way to go about things that says a lot about who you are as a person.
    having read through the posts, it looks to me as if Sheister made his threats because of 1 failed abduct (a pointless move to my mind) eventually getting an invite from a friend who rather than awaiting any kind of outcome had a pre determined 'plan of action' to support Sheister as soon as any contact was forthcoming.
    i left the game a while ago for a few ages because of the same kind of infantile behaviour ( ie: i took a hit from someone so now i must be a d1ck to prove i am a top player). the devs responses are usually, at best, hard to fathom as there really does seem to be this group set more upon taking the game into the ground rather than trying to build it up.
    there are many many good players and kingdoms that can take a beating in war and will withdraw in a timely manner yet have only good things to say to the winning kingdom and as many who win that will offer help to the losers but it is all lost when this group of players who appear to think they 'own' the server begin one of these vendettas.
    '...and the Meek shall inherit the earth.'
    anon 2112

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel038 View Post
    No. The hits we made on Sheister in your kingdom were the first hits he had taken since making 44 oow razes against our chained provs.

And maybe if you had messaged me asking what was going on before threatening to have 4 or 5 provs raze into our next war it might have turned out different. You just felt you had the right to declare razekill war on a kingdom without bothering to find out the facts. So it looks like we're as guilty as one another on that score doesn't it Korp?
    Yet you CF previous kd he was in.. Why would I message you when you're the aggressor? Neither did I promise any amount or raze kill, I just simply said that we would raze into your next war. Us smaller kingdoms has to use the tactics we have at hand to defend us from big bullies.

I would find it common courtsey to explain such behavior as raze waving into active conflicts. But apparently you are of the mind that you shouldnt need to do anything but everyone else has to do everything.

I've not bovved to read the last three posts other than a skim.

Like this game called life, who you know matters.

And not f*cking with people like Steel /Korp /Bishop until it is in your own interest to destroy them kinda works.

I'd have made a joke of Sheisters request, called it a **** hit and given him the cf for example.

Just for fun and scolded the nub and trained him on abduct mechanics.

That comes with time a perspective on monarchy and knowing when to keep the claws sheathed. :)

This ***** fight is stupid for the oppo.

Give up some pool acres at a convenient time, let Korp and Steel wank their little dingleberry and move on imo. ;)

Edit: Not ****en hard to cf the nabs. They're just old school players who don't give a **** and live for drama. = )

Edit 2: This nub suspects they will be less willing to back down now they are forum famous again .;)
    Last edited by makeo; 24-09-2016 at 19:18.

Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    I've not bovved to read the last three posts other than a skim.

Like this game called life, who you know matters.

And not f*cking with people like Steel /Korp /Bishop until it is in your own interest to destroy them kinda works.

I'd have made a joke of Sheisters request, called a **** hit and given him the cf for example.

That comes with tune on monarchy and knowing when to keep the claws sheathed. :)
    Yea, but you see some of theses ghetto monarchs have such high pride so they cant take some ghetto nub talking smack towards them. They need to huff and puff and make an example!

Quote Originally Posted by Caelum View Post
    ...but from what I can see Sheister is clearly the instigator, dragging this on much longer than it needs to be...because he feels empowered by his "Lol if I get RK'd I can just restart and continue to harass them and let them RK me over and over" attitude...knowing full well that there won't be many others interested in joining the party, since they have their own interests to guard. And that's just a ****ty, trollish way to go about things that says a lot about who you are as a person.

I am sorry.... did I hit them first? Did I raze them first? I could have straight up retaliated but my monarch was afraid and CFd them. So what other choice did I have given that I could not go around my monarch's diplomacy? Then it is me against an entire kingdom? Where would you have struck?

No. The hits we made on Sheister in your kingdom were the first hits he had taken since making 44 oow razes against our chained provs.
    After I took an abduct, three razes, and then 27+ razes and and RK....... I also had continuously offered you and your Steward diplomacy offers to end the conflict. Numerous times.... You rejected them continuously because "you are in no position to make demands".

Maybe you should consider the company you keep and the reputation they gain you a little more.
    quoted for hilarity that I could influence the reputation of the players in this KD. AHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAA.

Quote Originally Posted by hoolio View Post
    having read through the posts, it looks to me as if Sheister made his threats because of 1 failed abduct (a pointless move to my mind)...
    Not if you are trying to schedule wars. We were in the process of being waved by one KD, had intel form four others. We were working on setting up wars and sequencing them. This is what you do if you want to fit things in.

...eventually getting an invite from a friend who rather than awaiting any kind of outcome had a pre determined 'plan of action' to support Sheister as soon as any contact was forthcoming.
    Not true. In fact the invite was in a forum post in the other thread complaining about razes where I was talking about my situation and I told Korp I would not take it until the situation seemed resolved, which it seemed it had hence I moved on to help Korp.

i left the game a while ago for a few ages because of the same kind of infantile behaviour ( ie: i took a hit from someone so now i must be a d1ck to prove i am a top player). the devs responses are usually, at best, hard to fathom as there really does seem to be this group set more upon taking the game into the ground rather than trying to build it up.
    there are many many good players and kingdoms that can take a beating in war and will withdraw in a timely manner yet have only good things to say to the winning kingdom and as many who win that will offer help to the losers but it is all lost when this group of players who appear to think they 'own' the server begin one of these vendettas.
    It is a competitive game with very many mean things that happen. It is the mean that makes the competition great. Even though right now I am on the losing side of this, it is part of what makes the game great and will make it all the sweeter when I am in a position of advantage and I stick it to Dungeon Dwellers in a later age.
    Last edited by Sheister; 24-09-2016 at 19:27.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    Yet you CF previous kd he was in.. Why would I message you when you're the aggressor? Neither did I promise any amount or raze kill, I just simply said that we would raze into your next war. Us smaller kingdoms has to use the tactics we have at hand to defend us from big bullies.

I would find it common courtsey to explain such behavior as raze waving into active conflicts. But apparently you are of the mind that you shouldnt need to do anything but everyone else has to do everything.
    Can't believe I have to explain this... CF'ing the kingdom he's in at the tme is the only way to get any respite from his oow razes until he defects to his next kingdom, and at least then we have notice of it.

And you still don't get the irony of accusing me for expecting everyone else to do everything when you yourself feel that it was my responsibility to message you instead. How can you even say that sentence without a tongue-out smiley at the end???

And how many more times.. we didn't know you were in any conflict so the necessity of such a message is moot. Apparantley you're of the opinion that we had some kind of crystal ball.. and of the delusion that we gave a flying damn about the rest of you at the time. Sheister was our target, not you. so your conflict is irrelevant even if we HAD known about it at the time.

Now if you have a NEW argument to go over I'll be happy to discuss it, but if you're just going to keep rehashing the same tired (and I might point out, trivial) points, then I shall leave you to your own devices. Have a great evening Korp :)

Haha this story is epic. Gogo Bro Sheister, and who is DD? :S
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    After I took an abduct, three razes, and then 27+ razes and and RK....... I also had continuously offered you and your Steward diplomacy offers to end the conflict. Numerous times.... You rejected them continuously because "you are in no position to make demands".
    "I want 5 hits for free on you and a Yr 11 CF or I'm going to keep razekilling you until EoA".. That is what you consider "diplomacy offers" is it? If you honestly think that kind of "offer" is going to get anything less than a "F**k You!" in return then you are deluding yourself sunshine.

Can't believe I have to explain this... CF'ing the kingdom he's in at the tme is the only way to get any respite from his oow razes until he defects to his next kingdom, and at least then we have notice of it.

And you still don't get the irony of accusing me for expecting everyone else to do everything when you yourself feel that it was my responsibility to message you instead. How can you even say that sentence without a tongue-out smiley at the end???

And how many more times.. we didn't know you were in any conflict so the necessity of such a message is moot. Apparantley you're of the opinion that we had some kind of crystal ball.. and of the delusion that we gave a flying damn about the rest of you at the time. Sheister was our target, not you. so your conflict is irrelevant even if we HAD known about it at the time.

Now if you have a NEW argument to go over I'll be happy to discuss it, but if you're just going to keep rehashing the same tired (and I might point out, trivial) points, then I shall leave you to your own devices. Have a great evening Korp :)
    Could you explain why its reasonable that I should message your kingdom and ask whats up when it was you was the aggressor?

Veteran
    "I want 5 hits for free on you and a Yr 11 CF or I'm going to keep razekilling you until EoA".. That is what you consider "diplomacy offers" is it? If you honestly think that kind of "offer" is going to get anything less than a "F**k You!" in return then you are deluding yourself sunshine.
    Hey man, where's the counteroffer

Post Fiend
    Could you explain why its reasonable that I should message your kingdom and ask whats up when it was you was the aggressor?
    No more than you can explain why I should have messaged you when our target was Sheister and Sheister alone. However.........

When a kingdom 3 times your size comes in and razes your new invitee to the ground in a few ticks, yeah.. it's common fricken sense to message the kingdom and ask WTF is going on.

But then you knew exactly what was going on, which is why you opened with a threat instead of a question..

That would have been more response than you gave me. You see, I make an offer, you counter offer, and we come to terms. That is how it works dear....

No more than you can explain why I should have messaged you when our target was Sheister and Sheister alone. However.........

When a kingdom 3 times your size comes in and razes your new invitee to the ground in a few ticks, yeah.. it's common fricken sense to message the kingdom and ask WTF is going on.

But then you knew exactly what was going on, which is why you opened with a threat instead of a question..
    To be fair, Korp and crew did know what was going on because as soon as you razed I provided much the same history as was in my first post in this thread (I believe it is post #3 or so..) That still does not change that you offered a CF to my prior Kingdom who asked me if they should accept it, they then accepted it when I made the diplomacy offer to your Steward (since you would not respond to messages) and then we waited. EoWCF passed, no communication, I chalked it up to you being a peevish child, note I had given you a deadline of 24 hrs to accept or decline and I did not recommence razing after the 24 hrs, signalling that I was open to letting things rest. You were out of EOWCF for 48 hrs or more before I guessed we were done and accepted the invite from Korp. I could have had my other monarch rescind the CF and commences razing you again without an instant of problem. I was over 800 acres at the time I accepted the invitation, I could have defected and been 640 and fully trained an in perfect top feeding postion to torment you beyond your wildest dreams. I did not. I let you go. You restarted with me. Accept that simple fact. It was done until YOU REINITIATED. But lets be clear, you STARTED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!
    Last edited by Sheister; 24-09-2016 at 19:35.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Yea, but you see some of theses ghetto monarchs have such high pride so they cant take some ghetto nub talking smack towards them. They need to huff and puff and make an example!
    I appreciate your commitment to improving the current standard Korp. :)

By placing them in certain situations they will decide their own personal ethics on how to deal with them :)

p.s I'd go 15% land to Octo as next offer. :)

3 times? Man, did we drop you guys a million nw without attacking? Thats pretty ****ing sweet.

When someone waves into your conflict its pretty standard to respond with aggression. In this case a aggressive messages.

Thread Information