Page 5 of 112 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Republic of Octobrev - Double Hostile w/ Strippers & ghetto

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel038 View Post
    Double Hostile is generally accepted to refer to a second kingdom attacking in when pre-war hostilities with a first kingdom.

In fact, when I commented on this to Korp, he responded by saying "I deliberately didn't say we were in hostile, I said it was a conflict", thereby accepting that the situation with (x:x) was not what would normally be considered a "hostile" in the traditional sense of the game mechanics.

I accept they were in an extended conflict with the other kingdom (which we did not know about at the time we hit sheister), but the term "double hostile" has a very specific meaning in this game and is clearly NOT the case.
    If you gonna quote me better make the exact quote not making up stuff which you are so happy to do.

Funny thing is that now both DD and Strippers are cordinating their effort. :))

Double Hostile is generally accepted to refer to a second kingdom attacking in when pre-war hostilities with a first kingdom.

In fact, when I commented on this to Korp, he responded by saying "I deliberately didn't say we were in hostile, I said it was a conflict", thereby accepting that the situation with (x:x) was not what would normally be considered a "hostile" in the traditional sense of the game mechanics.

I accept they were in an extended conflict with the other kingdom (which we did not know about at the time we hit sheister), but the term "double hostile" has a very specific meaning in this game and is clearly NOT the case.
    You appear to be under a delusion.
    That I respect your attempts to define things and have clarity of knowledge.

I don't.

It's quite simple. Cough up the acres to Octo or face a ruined age against people who don't care .

I don't play with the Korp/Steel /Bishop type place but they are giving you indirect lessons on how to uto better. Imo.

xoxo

I don't consider an extended conflict witha kingdom more than twice your size to be an "active hostile". Were you preparing for a real war I would consider it so.

Fact of the matter is that you invited someone who brought a large amount of baggage with him. You want someone to blame, look in the mirror.
    This is really all anybody needs to know. You have decided that you're big enough fish to arbitrarily decide what is and is not a valid hostile. "because".

And when a kingdom much bigger than you lands 40+ razes on a new province, it's pretty standard to find out what's going on before you threaten to raze into future wars
    Why? You razed into an active hostile. No need to find out why. Our only defence in such a situation is to raze you later. And thats what we're going to do....

Oh jesus the bull**** coming out of the mouth of a monarch of a kingdom that isn't even top 50 material. Please keep it coming.

makeo dont even like me that much so him being on our side is weird. :)

No. we interfered with YOU not the whole kingdom. We didn't know your mates were in conflict and truth be told we probably wouldn't have cared much if we did know. We came after you for your actions. Nobody else was touched until the threats started flying from Korp and Bishop.

Razing into a war is an action against a kingdom too. It didn't stop you so why should it stop us you little hypocrite?
    Read it again, read it slower.....try harder.....
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Veteran
    The counter offer was "drop it now and stop razing into our wars and we will leave you alone"
    What's in it for us?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare_ View Post
    What's in it for us?
    Ask not what DD can do for you, but ask what DD can do for Octo!
    See, we're so apathetic about this whole thing our demands don't even include acres for us.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Ask not what DD can do for you, but ask what DD can do for Octo!
    See, we're so apathetic about this whole thing our demands don't even include acres for us.
    All hail Octobrev

OK, so...

What's in it for octonub? Sweeten up the deal

Post Fiend
    Yeah, the more I read about this the more I lean towards Sheister being an infant troll.

Yes, Korp, they razed into your kingdom. Because they were being threatened all age (regardless of how it started) and having their wars effed with all age by the person you took in. All sides agree that they started with only hitting Sheister. You can't invite somebody who is in the middle of an age-long conflict with an entire kingdom and just expect that kingdom to say "Oh he's in a new kingdom now, guess I'll leave him alone" when he has been bouncing around all age, razing them regardless of position. Why should they suddenly stop just because he went to you (Which was clearly just a method of avoiding the CF offered with his prior monarch).

You [Korp] are proving just as childish as him, and perhaps more stupid. When I joined this thread I was fairly neutral - but the more I read your garbage the more I realize you are the biggest child with the biggest desire to flash your e-peen in the whole thread. It's hard to argue with you, because your logic is perhaps on par with my 2 year old who kicks and screams when I don't allow him to drink the laundry detergent. You invited Sheister knowing full well the **** that could come with it, so you don't get to sit here and act innocent.

There shouldn't need to be terms. Just step off your dick measuring contest and either offer or accept a CF. No terms. Just accept that neither side is going to agree and take it. I know for a fact that one side (The side you claim is more childish) will accept a CF proposal just to end the conflict - but you seem dead set on continuing your trollish fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare_ View Post
    All hail Octobrev

OK, so...

What's in it for octonub? Sweeten up the deal
    5k acres!

We're being entirely selfless. We were wrong by DD when they attacked one of our provinces into our active hostile. They can settle for a ruined age, or they can return the acres that already belong to octo.

Yes, Korp, they razed into your kingdom. Because they were being threatened all age (regardless of how it started) and having their wars effed with all age by the person you took in. All sides agree that they started with only hitting Sheister. You can't invite somebody who is in the middle of an age-long conflict with an entire kingdom and just expect that kingdom to say "Oh he's in a new kingdom now, guess I'll leave him alone" when he has been bouncing around all age, razing them regardless of position. Why should they suddenly stop just because he went to you (Which was clearly just a method of avoiding the CF offered with his prior monarch).
    They started the conflict reasonable solution to Sheisters message would been laughing it off or not taking it seriously instead there were 3 razes.

You [Korp] are proving just as childish as him, and perhaps more stupid. When I joined this thread I was fairly neutral - but the more I read your garbage the more I realize you are the biggest child with the biggest desire to flash your e-peen in the whole thread. It's hard to argue with you, because your logic is perhaps on par with my 2 year old who kicks and screams when I don't allow him to drink the laundry detergent. You invited Sheister knowing full well the **** that could come with it, so you don't get to sit here and act innocent.
    Fairly neutral?

But this is just another nail in the coffin, proving that Bishop has no interest in keeping this game alive. The numbers will continue to dwindle until there is nothing left.
    This sounds fairly neutral to you?

. Which is why it sickens me that Bishop and his kingdom plays like this. If anything, they should be promoting a style of play that makes people want to *join* the game, not quit.
    You think this sounds fairly neutral as well?

You were anything but neutral when you made your inital post. Its evident that you have a bias towards Bishop and that colours your opinions. Plus when asked to clairfy/explain what you mean by above statements you dont do that jump to personal attacks instead.

Trollish ways? Could you explain what we have done? Or you gonna jump to personal attacks again?
    Last edited by Korp; 24-09-2016 at 20:55.

theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by Caelum View Post
    Yeah, the more I read about this the more I lean towards Sheister being an infant troll.

There shouldn't need to be terms. Just step off your dick measuring contest and either offer or accept a CF. No terms. Just accept that neither side is going to agree and take it. I know for a fact that one side (The side you claim is more childish) will accept a CF proposal just to end the conflict - but you seem dead set on continuing your trollish fight.
    CAelum, if I was just trying to avoid a CF, I could random defect, have more military and more land and and and. Your logic is so flawed you must be Abi's sister or some such. Get a clue.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    They started the conflict reasonable solution to Sheisters message would been laughing it off or not taking it seriously instead there were 3 razes.

Fairly neutral?

This sounds fairly neutral to you?

You think this sounds fairly neutral as well?

You were anything but neutral when you made your inital post. Its evident that you have a bias towards Bishop and that colours your opinions. Plus when asked to clairfy/explain what you mean by above statements you dont do that jump to personal attacks instead.

Trollish ways? Could you explain what we have done? Or you gonna jump to personal attacks again?
    bias (noun) prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair.

No, my feelings toward Bishop are learned from a pattern of behavior. I do give him credit where it's due -- which I have even done in this thread (or maybe it was that other one) involving cheaters.
    Seeing a pattern of behavior that is detrimental towards the growth of the game is not bias. You are simply proving with every post that it's impossible to reason with you, because you don't seem to have a vague understanding of the things you are yourself saying.

I am neutral because I could give a **** about any of the kingdoms involved. My desire is to have a better, stronger community here -- and from what I've been seeing, your "side" is the side that is more interested in causing trouble than resolving the conflict. And your so called "offer" is just a thinly veiled attempt at stirring up even more **** so don't give me any of that "We made an offer" garbage.

So yes, that is the epitome of being neutral.

Thread Information