Page 6 of 112 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Republic of Octobrev - Double Hostile w/ Strippers & ghetto

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    makeo dont even like me that much so him being on our side is weird. :)
    I find you a c*nt sometimes in the forums. :)

Doesn't mean I dislike you or won't back you up in them when you are clearly right here. :)

On the odd occasion I visit tactics you seem nicer and cuddlier. :)

If I ever visit Sweden , I'd buy you a beer mate. :)

Edit: Now please continue pwning these fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelum View Post
    bias (noun) prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair.

No, my feelings toward Bishop are learned from a pattern of behavior. I do give him credit where it's due -- which I have even done in this thread (or maybe it was that other one) involving cheaters.
    Seeing a pattern of behavior that is detrimental towards the growth of the game is not bias. You are simply proving with every post that it's impossible to reason with you, because you don't seem to have a vague understanding of the things you are yourself saying.

I am neutral because I could give a **** about any of the kingdoms involved. My desire is to have a better, stronger community here -- and from what I've been seeing, your "side" is the side that is more interested in causing trouble than resolving the conflict. And your so called "offer" is just a thinly veiled attempt at stirring up even more **** so don't give me any of that "We made an offer" garbage.

So yes, that is the epitome of being neutral.
    What you fail to see that DD is the kingdom that are detrimental towards the growth of the game. They are the ones that are fault for this whole situation to begin with if they had just been able to handle the situation without getting their egos hurt there would be no situation either. Instead they chose to do otherwise and "teach" Sheister a lesson which obviously backfired cause he didnt back down like smaller ghettos does.

Now they been razing us for what 5 days, starting to kill random provs in our ghetto (still notice that not a single province in our kingdom has attacked DD at all) So whos bad for Utopia and whos ruin the Utopian experince? We may talk a lot of ****, but thats a counter reaction from the way they have behaved. But I guess stirring up **** is way worse for Utopia than razing than a bigger kingdom razing a smaller one for 5 days. :) You are absolutely correct!

I should probably log in eh
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Post Fiend
    What you fail to see that DD is the kingdom that are detrimental towards the growth of the game. They are the ones that are fault for this whole situation to begin with if they had just been able to handle the situation without getting their egos hurt there would be no situation either. Instead they chose to do otherwise and "teach" Sheister a lesson which obviously backfired cause he didnt back down like smaller ghettos does.

Now they been razing us for what 5 days, starting to kill random provs in our ghetto (still notice that not a single province in our kingdom has attacked DD at all) So whos bad for Utopia and whos ruin the Utopian experince? We may talk a lot of ****, but thats a counter reaction from the way they have behaved. But I guess stirring up **** is way worse for Utopia than razing than a bigger kingdom razing a smaller one for 5 days. :) You are absolutely correct!

No, I don't fail to see that there are egos within DD. I have intimate knowledge of this.
    But that's besides the point.

I could honestly give a **** who started what. You are upset about me calling you childish then make these "They started it" which is absolutely the most childish argument you are ever going to be able to make in these forums.
    Get over yourself, get over them. Put an end to it and move on.

I expect the next message to say "We offered them a CF days ago and they declined".
    Also don't give a ****. They're willing to accept a no-strings CF now. The moment they made that clear - they became the better kingdom. Now you can step up to their level and do the same, or you can continue being children.

Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    I should probably log in eh
    I wouldn't bother. They seem to have it under control. :)

I'm sure they will sapp or tg you if you are needed. :)

No, I don't fail to see that there are egos within DD. I have intimate knowledge of this.

I could honestly give a **** who started what. You are upset about me calling you childish then make these "They started it" which is absolutely the most childish argument you are ever going to be able to make in these forums.

I expect the next message to say "We offered them a CF days ago and they declined".
    Also don't give a ****. They're willing to accept a no-strings CF now. The moment they made that clear - they became the better kingdom. Now you can step up to their level and do the same, or you can continue being children.
    *yawn*

10k to Octo and forum apology is this nubs opinion.

And I don't like Korp. :]

You all acted like emo twats and tried to bully and are trying to loophole out of it. :)

You have pool. I'm sure. Put some mills in, double up your largest, random elsewhere and let them take the acres while your stuff is out.

I'm sure they will be gracious and willing to anon.

Imo.

Then everyone can go back to everyday life rather than reading Steel posts.
    Last edited by makeo; 24-09-2016 at 22:15.

theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    lol

You apparently do cause you seem to think that bullying much smaller kingdoms isnt bad for Utopia but talking smack with self proclaimed established kingdoms ruins Utopia for everyone. Cause each post you have just disregard anything DD has done and put the sole blame on us.

I am upset that you are so one sided its patethic and that you rather than discuss resort to personal attacks.

Why would we accept a CF? Would you accept a CF from a kingdom thats been harassing you for days, hitting into your other conflict etc? How did they become the better kingdom when they are just bunch of patethic bullies that couldnt take that someone wasnt bending over for them?

Post Fiend

You have given us 2 choices. 1. move on, find a war and get razed into. or 2. forget warring and spend the rest of the time continually razing you down until you agree to a CF. You can't complain when you offer those two choices and we choose the one that doesn't work for you.

A bit too late to play the victim.. 3 weeks Sheister razed into us. 5 days is nothing.
    Last edited by Kestrel038; 24-09-2016 at 22:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel038 View Post
    You have given us 2 choices. 1. move on, find a war and get razed into. or 2. forget warring and spend the rest of the time continually razing you down until you agree to a CF. You can't complain when you offer those two choices and we choose the one that doesn't work for you.

A bit too late to play the victim.. 3 weeks Sheister razed into us. 5 days is nothing.
    Both works for us. :)

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel038 View Post

I don't think you understand your predicament right now. Where is the option to give octo acres

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare_ View Post
    Hey man, where's the counteroffer
    !!!

Caelum continually ignores DD's actions..

• didn't initiate diplo before hitting into hostile
    • hit into hostile
    • hitting random provinces
    • coordinating with first kd we were hostile with

These are obviously the actions of a better, benevolent Kingdom. Their offer of a no strings cf is very generous.

Like Korp said, we are happy to stop this (our deal stands) or continue it. Makes no difference to us.

The idea bishop is biased is laughable and I have had more trouble with Bishop then most people. In this case DD's actions would be just as unacceptable were it any other ghetto. A smarter kingdom, indeed a more renown one, would have initiated contact with the monarch to discuss the situation with sheister before any attacks were launched.

Just read the ridiculous statements they've made regarding their supposed fame, or how they judge what is or is not a valid hostile.

Korp and I are ****s, but these folks are just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Care to post the message you sent in response to my diplo on that? Cause you never sent that. good try though.

When I Co-Led monument, Mercy of Absalom who was 17M NW waved us when we were 10M NW, WE hostiled them for three weeks to get their cow under control and were 8M NW at declare time and we had to hit into them 19 times to get into NW range so we could declare war. We warred them for an additional three weeks and eventually won the war.

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO SAY WHAT IS AND IS NOT A HOSTILE BASED ON NW?!??!? YOU KNOW NOTHING! You are so ignorant it makes my teeth hurt.
    Fact of the matter is Hostile vs War...... what are you going to do raze into every ones war that hits your KD while " Hostile"? Every ones is some kind of "Hostile" situation with a KD everyday..... which is Free to hit...... When hitting into a Warring KD that warrants penalties for such actions.....

and again we are not comparing D.ck sizes again....... who cares what your resume is for utopia....

Thread Information