Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pandas Dealbreak Sparta

I like to post

Pandas Dealbreak Sparta

No context, just a clear DB and have razed into us. You guys better hide in future ages, for I'm not sure how many KDs are going to hunt you down :)

Post Fiend
    Yes because Pandas still exists, u funny.
    Age 65: Honor crown with ED and #1 honor DW.
    Age 71: Honor/Land/NW Crown with Barcaloo

I like to post
    So, if you are so sure they don't exist, perhaps you can post a list of the players currently in that KD (IRC-nicks).

Well you are farming the KD that dealbroke them, that others had to raze and offered to help with the razing... I'd call that context enough :D

Don't know if that's their motive though, going on what I see in the SN report.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I like to post
    Jesters wanted gc, we gave em gc and wanted land. Theyre a friendly kd just as ur kd has friendly kds that dropped to you. Im not going to limit my actions based on unfounded conspiracy theories. Ive never worried about "how it looks", its about "what it is".

Strategy Moderator
    thing is no one cares what anyone does "TO" sparta :P u should learn that by now bart.

Those KDs hadn't dealbroken someone and had to be razed by others... You see the difference right? Anyone could have farmed Jesters but instead they were dealt with by razing, I though that was the end of it but apparently not before long. In my opinion the deal with Jesters should have included some kind of clause that doesn't allow something like this to happen, but oh well, people are so bad at making deals that I sometimes think I should be the one doing it even though I'm incapable of lying which is pretty much a mandatory skill to have in diplomacy :D
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Postaholic
    January 24 of YR7 We have cancelled our ceasefire with Mike (--)!
    February 2 of YR7 Mike (--) has proposed a formal ceasefire with our kingdom.
    February 2 of YR7 We have entered into a formal ceasefire with Mike (--).
    February 14 of YR7 We have cancelled our ceasefire with Mike (--)!

Gains
    January 24 of YR7 Jaime Lannister (Sparta) captured 452 acres of land from Mikes got a little tike (--).
    February 1 of YR7 Tywin Lannister (Sparta) captured 359 acres of land from Heroes of Mike and Magic (--).
    February 1 of YR7 The Red Lady (Sparta) captured 213 acres of land from Heroes of Mike and Magic (--).
    February 2 of YR7 Bronn (Sparta) captured 550 acres of land from Mike Has 9 Lives (--).
    February 2 of YR7 Bronn (Sparta) captured 423 acres of land from MikePlaysWithBarbie (--).
    February 14 of YR7 Bronn (Sparta) captured 425 acres of land from Mikey likes big Boobs (--).

Can see how good Spartan and Jesters are.
    This mean Sparta had 2 kingdoms worth of explore pool, not counting randoms
    And if Emeriti and BB goes to war and a prolonged one especially, Spartan this age should crown.
    Congrats to Bart.

Postaholic
    Jester's news

January 24 of YR7 Mikes got a little tike (--) captured 204 acres of land from kerala (random).
    January 24 of YR7 An unknown province from Mike (--) captured 162 acres of land from Hofbrau Hefe Weizen (random).
    January 24 of YR7 An unknown province from Mike (--) captured 180 acres of land from vts (random).
    February 1 of YR7 An unknown province from Mike (--) captured 171 acres of land from Cave Of Wonders (random).
    February 2 of YR7 Mike Has 9 Lives (--) captured 355 acres of land from Damage Inc (random).
    February 2 of YR7 An unknown province from Mike (--) captured 179 acres of land from Ruler (random).

I would applaud for these superb coordinated effort. only hit out when Spartan ready to draw first blood for max gains.

I like to post
    It was a simple gc for land deal as there are so many across the server. In fact, I think so far this age we've taken about 5 times less than Emeriti/BB.

I like to post
    gfg
    Last edited by Bart of Sparta; 29-09-2016 at 13:43.

Regular
    We just had back-to-back wars which left us with plenty of acres but we needed gold. Pretty straight forward deal.

Post Fiend
    what a surprise, Jesters giving a hand to Sparta. who would've thought something like this would happen...? Can only blame community for not actioning this type of behavior going for few ages now i guess. What interests me is how players in Jesters feel being a puppet KD to Bart over and over? As if they can't do anything by themselves so they have to bend over to feel valuable? Oh well :)
    Last edited by Dean21; 29-09-2016 at 17:53.

theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Oh wow anri does something underhanded who would have seen this coming.

Thread Information