Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    We all do!
    I dont.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    I dont!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWCBghizQUs
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    b-b-b-b-but guys, flogger said bbs setup was obviously superior and they would farm emeriti out in a war.
    Pretty sure the results of this war were more based on prep than on setup. Emeriti had a significant amount of extra military coming in. Combine that with the orc kills and gains and this is what happens. Blaming this on setup? HAHAHAHA idiotic.

Veteran
    One can say the orc gains / kill advantage are a result of their set up

Oh and I guess the prep advantages of orc over avian can also be attributed to set up (maybe)
    Age 69 Goal: Make Korp lul

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by jwuzi View Post
    One can say the orc gains / kill advantage are a result of their set up

Oh and I guess the prep advantages of orc over avian can also be attributed to set up (maybe)
    I did the calcs pre-age avian v orc. The differences are negligible. Difference in orc v avian elite is about 100-120 gc (assume fort and arms). I offered to help BB with their prep when Prot fell away, but that was turned down. Guess I'm still too much of an anti-hero to take advice!

Veteran
    Are you agreeing or...

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale View Post
    Pretty sure the results of this war were more based on prep than on setup. Emeriti had a significant amount of extra military coming in. Combine that with the orc kills and gains and this is what happens. Blaming this on setup? HAHAHAHA idiotic.
    Pretty sure both kds had weeks to prep for this.

BB has their allegedly wildly superior setup, so I guess they're just getting outplayed hard?

Wrong again Meep, our homes pump plan for banks sucked imo, some of the core provs felt like they didn't pump at all for how poor they ended up being, Emeriti had 2x(?) more GC going into this, it resulted in them having more defense than we could muster and thus they could usually open a wave with a 4x while we had to settle for 1-2taps. Well, you can call this getting outplayed of course (I'd call it that in fact), but it doesn't seem like that's what you meant.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Veteran
    Given a vacuum for growth and war prep, one side out prepping the other, leading to a farm out larger than Pyro v Shinra feels like someone got out played.

Are you agreeing or...
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Needs to get out more
    I disagree. Properly run avians will dominate any common core race. Orcs kill, but they can't ambush. We must find the answer elsewhere.

To point, I'm running an undead cleric and was bracketed by an orc war hero on top and undead tac on the bottom. I'm still here. No I'm not that good, I'm saying two avians would've left me a pile of mush.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I don't know how you are disagreeing Strato, I've posted the answers, I might not be 100% correct but I'm certainly closer to the correct ones than "flogger is bad setups".

Enthusiast
    Prep is part of the play. I don't get how it can really get that screwed up over 96 hours especially without much action throughout the age unless it's a race/personality issue. Free draft helps in these preps but it should be offset by the significantly cheaper elite and slightly better science.

It looks like BB significantly underestimated pf+bg+emerald+orc combat losses or they would have never let themselves get hit army home. Then that snowballed since emeriti already had the military advantage. Attacking fast looks great on paper, but 10% hospitals means you'll also be losing troops far more frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    I disagree. Properly run avians will dominate any common core race. Orcs kill, but they can't ambush. We must find the answer elsewhere.

To point, I'm running an undead cleric and was bracketed by an orc war hero on top and undead tac on the bottom. I'm still here. No I'm not that good, I'm saying two avians would've left me a pile of mush.
    The whole ambush thing is overrated if all attacks are triple/quad taps. No one can commit enough generals to ambushing and spreading their armies out.
    Last edited by sexual harassment panda; 05-10-2016 at 17:11.

BE sucks, no amount of hospitals will make you not lose troops. We have both clerics and warriors mind you. I've ran 35% hospitals while I was whoring on my warrior which gave me 70% reduced losses but that was on a stellar BE. I don't think the core of problem happened there.

It all started with Emeriti simply having more GC stock since they:
    1) ended their conflict with Green way earlier into the age than BB did with WSK
    2) prepped better in general, they have players that want to crown and sacrifice more than BB does I believe

Add to that the fact the only advantage BB had was diminished by Emeriti forcing to farm Pandas giving them their Orc calves (killers) while BB already had more bigger Avians so hadn't benefited that much from taking land there. What was BB supposed to do in this situation? Just let Emeriti farm alone and take the age for free?

Anyway, this is all how I see things, I'm no expert.

Thread Information