Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Emeriti vs BB

Nothing, nothing...

*mumbles something into his chin*
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Nothing, nothing...

*mumbles something into his chin*
    Do you mean that you DID get ****played :O ? Zomg! Me so curious now.

No, no, I mean nothing...

*stares at the floor*
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Well, according to Flogger we lost this when we choose orcs and humans. So I guess we just have to play it out and see if he is right
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

If it were only that simple, right?

Needs to get out more
    Intriguing matchup. I see BeastBlood running a faery sub-core at the bottom and Emeriti with a slightly AMAish elf center mass.

One could perceive the BeastBlood strat as Bizarro Freeakstyle. The faery being the trailing link in this formation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Well, according to Flogger we lost this when we choose orcs and humans. So I guess we just have to play it out and see if he is right
    Also according to Flogger... wait, where is flogger ?

Meanwhile, my news goes something like this;

May 1 of YR7 Forces from Novice Grimwulfandtheod (Binar) came through and ravaged our lands! They captured 468 acres! We lost 220 soldiers, 17,335 Harpies and 12,980 Drakes in this battle.
    May 1 of YR7 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    May 1 of YR7 We have found thieves from Graduate Rasgenhof (Emeriti) causing trouble within our lands!
    May 1 of YR7 We have found thieves from Amazing (X:XX) causing trouble within our lands!
    May 1 of YR7 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    May 1 of YR7 We have found thieves from Amazing (X:XX) causing trouble within our lands!
    May 2 of YR7 We have discovered a turncoat general leading our military. He has been executed for treason!

Wonderful, that (X:XX) KD was even tagged 'war agreed' and its only normal to be spending all that stealth on me amirite :D But I am sure that was some coincidence !
    Last edited by astron; 02-10-2016 at 16:06.
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Fiend
    GL emeriti crew. This will be the 1st real top war ill have in a while so kinda excited. Also im not sure why flogg said that but what i can say is that those orcs and humans are mean machines.

Clear fake war.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Clear fake war.
    I prefer the amber.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    Looking foward to the fight :)

Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post
    Also according to Flogger... wait, where is flogger ?

Meanwhile, my news goes something like this;

May 1 of YR7 Forces from Novice Grimwulfandtheod (Binar) came through and ravaged our lands! They captured 468 acres! We lost 220 soldiers, 17,335 Harpies and 12,980 Drakes in this battle.
    May 1 of YR7 We have found thieves from Graduate Rasgenhof (Emeriti) causing trouble within our lands!
    May 2 of YR7 We have discovered a turncoat general leading our military. He has been executed for treason!

Wonderful, that (X:XX) KD was even tagged 'war agreed' and its only normal to be spending all that stealth on me amirite :D But I am sure that was some coincidence !

May 19 of YR7 We have discovered a turncoat general leading our military. He has been executed for treason!

whats your point? You should maybe focus a bit more on being quicker when trying to catch my army comming home rather then starting a conspiracy that involves me BGing you via a ghetto AFTER i hit?

As for where flogger is, I got no idea. Drunk somewhere maybe? its weekend afterall
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

I see now that this was my first hit not my second.
    I still stand by what I said though :P
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Enthusiast
    Yea you can pretty much stand by anything you like, not contesting your point about how we should have been quicker ! Why so defensive when I'm just sharing logs and giving Bart some coverage since he made this thread though? ^^

Oh, we also got plundered 2x after notice was served, not insinuating anything and they are all very coincidental I'm sure !
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Thread Information