Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Emeriti vs BB

Enthusiast
    And we got plundered and robbed by a few KDs.

Thats the game, eventhough it sucks

Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post
    Yea you can pretty much stand by anything you like, not contesting your point about how we should have been quicker ! Why so defensive when I'm just sharing logs and giving Bart some coverage since he made this thread though? ^^

Oh, we also got plundered 2x after notice was served, not insinuating anything and they are all very coincidental I'm sure !
    The same kd also plundered us. I guess we both need better CFs.
    And im not defensive, im aggressive.

binArnold has warpaint on
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

I've been told I still have a lot to learn about this game so help me out here. Why is some random prov from some ghetto hell bent on doing a full intel run on the rogue I was sitting and afterwards on the monarch? What's the motivation there? Why is it that nearing a conflict with Emeriti other KDs have internal jokes about the incoming "random" robs. I guess Emeriti have this misfortune surrounding them that every time they try to war someone their target gets robbed.

Otherwise well played Emeriti so far, as expected, I don't think you need all the underhanded moves, if you are behind them or not they still leave a sour taste so to the people that think they are "helping" Emeriti you really are not, you just make them look bad, in the case that these actions are in fact incited by Emeriti themselves I won't waste my words further here.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    The same kd also plundered us. I guess we both need better CFs.
    And im not defensive, im aggressive.

binArnold has warpaint on
    We don't even have pants on ! This is clear FW, so one sided :(

ps: i'm told to convey that someone miss your pretty face binbin, you should get on whatsapp for her one of these hours between your post !
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    I've been told I still have a lot to learn about this game so help me out here. Why is some random prov from some ghetto hell bent on doing a full intel run on the rogue I was sitting and afterwards on the monarch? What's the motivation there? Why is it that nearing a conflict with Emeriti other KDs have internal jokes about the incoming "random" robs. I guess Emeriti have this misfortune surrounding them that every time they try to war someone their target gets robbed.

Otherwise well played Emeriti so far, as expected, I don't think you need all the underhanded moves, if you are behind them or not they still leave a sour taste so to the people that think they are "helping" Emeriti you really are not, you just make them look bad, in the case that these actions are in fact incited by Emeriti themselves I won't waste my words further here.

My core has been robbed aswell, and the ghettoes robbing singled out one prov at a time and stole 50% of their stacks. it happens. Suck it up. If you think these randoms are bad, try warring CR :P

As for astron: yeah I know, iam at work and my phone is le dead. home in 2 hrs to give some attention to that azn hottie
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post

So you are saying that Emeriti doesnt get robbed and all the kds warring Emeriti get robbed?

Don't know, don't care pretty much at this point. Explain to me do they also get people hell bent on getting full intel runs on them? Is it an OCD thing amongs the ghetto? I can dig that, for example I have to train all my army in round numbers and I get sad when the actions starts because it gets all messed up.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by home.alone View Post
    So you are saying that Emeriti doesnt get robbed and all the kds warring Emeriti get robbed?
    yes he does.
    I am gonna share my orcs paper since BB noticed when I get home from work. I think Matija will be surprised to see how much gold we actually lost to randoms the past 4 days
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

and we dont need outside kds to get your intel......
    Youre lame, I hope you guys lose badly, cause u suck at this game and youre a sucky person
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

I suck at this game how exactly? As a person, I don't know, I doubt you can really judge from me posting on a gaming forum, I'm sure I'm nowhere near perfect, but who is?

Enthusiast
    My core has been robbed aswell, and the ghettoes robbing singled out one prov at a time and stole 50% of their stacks. it happens. Suck it up. If you think these randoms are bad, try warring CR :P

As for astron: yeah I know, iam at work and my phone is le dead. home in 2 hrs to give some attention to that azn hottie
    looks like you must be a viking irl whois job is to go out to sea to fight monsters ! who doesn't have access to phone chargers these days ?

Enthusiast
    and we dont need outside kds to get your intel......
    Youre lame, I hope you guys lose badly, cause u suck at this game and youre a sucky person
    so harsh ! looks like you got affected by zerocool ? AINT GOT NO COOL BRO

Hackers was a good movie, well not that great plotwise but it had style, I liked it as a kid (also Angelina YUMy).

Go BB

Thread Information