Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Razing into war?

Veteran
    Am I wrong? I respect anyone's opinion on this. long time players, admins, and newbies alike.
    Long live Mehul!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyguy View Post
    Am I wrong? I respect anyone's opinion on this. long time players, admins, and newbies alike.
    I seen nothing wrong with your snippet. Seemed like you managed to behave in an honorable manner. (I have no way of knowing, but, your snippet inclines me to believe that).
    #magi

Forum Fanatic
    Looks good to me,They hit into war ,you handled it later

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Post Fiend
    As to the suggestion that the OP should take the razes and declare after the war, or moreso towards those that say it's impossible:

I *nearly* had the opportunity except that my kingdom grew a lot in the war and so the razing kingdom was out of range by the time our eowcf was over (I think I noobed and took full time, the razing kingdom also suffered some defections due to disagreements over the razing).

Anyways, it *is* possible. The stars just have to align. If I had been able to get 4-5 people online at the same time and got them to rebuild their land I coulda declared but oh well...

The razing kingdom also sent a dragon, which refreshed an untouched 100% health dragon from our war-target with a 50%? 25%? health dragon from them. So we killed that...

The mechanics aren't broken in my experience, and quite the contrary allow for some interesting 'diplomacy'. I agree with the "wave to war" comment 100%.

... actually finished reading all posts.
    Congrats to OP for getting your wars.
    Last edited by Wolzly; 01-11-2016 at 02:07.

Thread Information