Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Grab her right in the p***y

Grab her right in the p***y

Looks like the US elections are over now

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Nah. Trump lost basically nothing as far as getting votes. His supporters are aware that he's disrespectful to women. They either support his misogynistic views or they just flat out don't care

Can we seriously fast-forward to 2020? Or rewind to 2014..?
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Forum Fanatic
    Clinton needed something to distract from Wikileaks. CTR is on overdrive.

If the election is over, it's been over for a while now. This doesn't change anything substantial... people vote ultimately on what serves their bottom line, not a personality contest.
    Last edited by noobium; 09-10-2016 at 00:07.

As a European, it's like watching a train derail. I'm torn between being horrified and grabbing popcorn.

Forum Fanatic
    As an American, I get to choose between two monsters who will undoubtedly drag the world into a nightmare. I'm torn between running to the hills and just shotgunning myself now.

Veteran
    So it's ok to kill babies using abortion but we draw the line at grabbing a woman in the p***y. No i doubt it changes the election. I haven't even got into the fact Bill Clinton rapes women and Hillary helps cover it up.

Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    So it's ok to kill babies using abortion but we draw the line at grabbing a woman in the p***y. No i doubt it changes the election. I haven't even got into the fact Bill Clinton rapes women and Hillary helps cover it up.
    yes, Clinton's bad too but this thread is about Trump. Please start a new thread to bash Hillary. tnx.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Deflecting.

You can say whatever you'd like about Mexicans, Muslims, Blacks, or any other minorities, but the Republican party apparently draws the line at disrespecting attractive white women lol

Regular
    And here i thought it was just another smear tactic from one of HRC's 'media buddies'.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Deflecting.

You can say whatever you'd like about Mexicans, Muslims, Blacks, or any other minorities, but the Republican party apparently draws the line at disrespecting attractive white women lol
    I am not deflecting at all and I see nothing wrong with what he said. No idea why anybody would find what he said offensive. Old saying here that fits, the truth hurts. Vote Trump :)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I'm confused. If Trump has done nothing wrong what did Bill do wrong?

I don't recall any 13 year olds accusing Bill of raping them...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I'm confused. If Trump has done nothing wrong what did Bill do wrong?

I don't recall any 13 year olds accusing Bill of raping them...¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    If you're talking about the Epstein thing, Bill Clinton and Trump both are involved in that disgusting business. We really don't have a choice this cycle.

This is just Trump saying some mean words. If calling Mexicans rapists didn't faze people, this shouldn't.

The GOP withdrawing support was just a matter of time. They're not going to go down with the Trump ship, but they had to wait until the final stretch for their withdrawal of support to do maximum damage. I don't think the GOP wants to win this cycle, because they know whoever wins in 2016 inherits a ****storm of a country. Better for them to let Clinton win, who has promised to run the country on neocon principles anyway, and have her take the blame when **** hits the fan.

I'll repeat - Clinton and her bought-and-paid-for MSM just need something to distract from wikileaks. They may cover the airwaves, but the internet is far more interested in her campaign leaks. Unfortunately the few undecided voters left are the really low-info ones, the ones who are going to vote for the last person who told them what to do.
    Last edited by noobium; 09-10-2016 at 23:40.

Postaholic

Needs to get out more
    Europeans must understand that through some strange twist of actually idiocy or conspiracy we can now stand in line and vote for something that doesn't matter. Don't be smug, you'll be lowering wages soon yourselves. We have an election where staying home might be more patriotic than voting. Luckily I voted Stein last election so my armor is clean. I'm not a communist by the way and have voted libertarian in the past. I'm savvy enough to understand a bias representative in the White House will be balanced due to political attrition.

My conspiracy projections see a move toward a military government. You see, I get use to observing happenstance news and entertainment interlocking as media tightens its grip. That doesn't make me a republican, so hold on. It's when the thing about people not standing for the national anthem became a thing. The test shot was groups of veterans saying they didn't object because it is their choice and the choice they fought for. Now, that's pretty cozy and addresses several complaints. In other words, while I deem this to be true it's the fact that it has media traction that makes me suspicious.

The US has operated on a lot of false friction and suddenly we have balance from the veteran perspective. I know a lot of veterans and I know this voice is true, but it's not been publicized. My point is that it's not the grunts that would be in charge. It's the machine that has invoked refugee populations on our first world neighbors.

Trump(and Clinton) are perfectly terrible enough to give cause to formulaic paradigm: a third option. 99 out of 100 conspiracy theories can be wrong. We can't afford to sleep on the real ones.

If your curious about who's running the country just watch a 60 Minutes episode about raising political dollars. You don't need to watch it to figure out 'not these people'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information