Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Grab her right in the p***y

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Grab her right in the p***y

Looks like the US elections are over now

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Nah. Trump lost basically nothing as far as getting votes. His supporters are aware that he's disrespectful to women. They either support his misogynistic views or they just flat out don't care

Can we seriously fast-forward to 2020? Or rewind to 2014..?
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CannaWhoopazz View Post
    Can we seriously fast-forward to 2020? Or rewind to 2014..?
    Pardon my french but HELL NO I do NOT want 2 more years of Obama...

And BTW, most men are like Trump, so no I don't care about what he said, there isnt a man I have dated or married that hasnt said that IN FRONT OF ME about another woman...

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by greendragon2000 View Post

And BTW, most men are like Trump, so no I don't care about what he said, there isnt a man I have dated or married that hasnt said that IN FRONT OF ME about another woman...
    There are many men with some shred of deceny in their capacity for thought hypocritical or not, whom would not behave in such a manner ( no not even in private ). What trump said or say shouldnt be surprising to anyone, most would have figured out it probably would not matter as his supporters are fueled more on anti government sentiments than their love for his persona.

This is mainly blown out of propotion by the coporate sponsored media to further some sort of agenda and the actors are all dancing to the cue to the interlude like this is even something new in the first place.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by greendragon2000 View Post

Most men admit to being sexual predators in front of you? Boy you really know how to pick them lol

No, most men are not like that. Most men understand the concept of consent.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Most men admit to being sexual predators in front of you? Boy you really know how to pick them lol

No, most men are not like that. Most men understand the concept of consent.

Agreed. Most men I know are very respectful and understand consent. Maybe it's my circle.

Veteran
    Seriously? It's America and all men speak like this in private with their friends. Lol. Democrats are the biggest hypocrites in the world. Last I checked Democrats have no problem with a doctor reaching into a woman's womb through her p*say. Pulling out a defenseless baby using a pick to destroy it's brain. Then harvesting organs and stent cells. To turn around and sell them for a profit. But it's the end of the world if a rich guy says woman will let him touch them down there. Hence it being consensual and not predatory or illegal. Hypocrisy is crazy and I bet if he was Gay talking about touching a man you would still have a problem with it? You do realize the woman must have liked his advances or there would have been a lawsuit. Kinda like the woman who Bill Clinton paid 800k to because he sexually assaulted her.
    Last edited by handofthrawn; 12-10-2016 at 02:08.

Forum Fanatic
    Clinton needed something to distract from Wikileaks. CTR is on overdrive.

If the election is over, it's been over for a while now. This doesn't change anything substantial... people vote ultimately on what serves their bottom line, not a personality contest.
    Last edited by noobium; 09-10-2016 at 00:07.

As a European, it's like watching a train derail. I'm torn between being horrified and grabbing popcorn.

Forum Fanatic
    As an American, I get to choose between two monsters who will undoubtedly drag the world into a nightmare. I'm torn between running to the hills and just shotgunning myself now.

Veteran
    So it's ok to kill babies using abortion but we draw the line at grabbing a woman in the p***y. No i doubt it changes the election. I haven't even got into the fact Bill Clinton rapes women and Hillary helps cover it up.

Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    So it's ok to kill babies using abortion but we draw the line at grabbing a woman in the p***y. No i doubt it changes the election. I haven't even got into the fact Bill Clinton rapes women and Hillary helps cover it up.
    yes, Clinton's bad too but this thread is about Trump. Please start a new thread to bash Hillary. tnx.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Deflecting.

You can say whatever you'd like about Mexicans, Muslims, Blacks, or any other minorities, but the Republican party apparently draws the line at disrespecting attractive white women lol

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Deflecting.

You can say whatever you'd like about Mexicans, Muslims, Blacks, or any other minorities, but the Republican party apparently draws the line at disrespecting attractive white women lol
    I am not deflecting at all and I see nothing wrong with what he said. No idea why anybody would find what he said offensive. Old saying here that fits, the truth hurts. Vote Trump :)

Thread Information