Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Grab her right in the p***y

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    If being famous is consent to touch anyone then Bill Clinton did nothing wrong. You can't say that rich famous men are allowed to do whatever they want to women and also say that Bill Clinton sexually abused women.

But all that's getting side tracked from the fact that your ideas on consent, women, and basic social behavior are so out of wack that I'm done with this conversation other than than to advise you to stay the hell away from women and I can only hope that you don't have any children to teach your messed up views on women to.
    Really? Bill Clinton was impeached and had charges brought against him including lawsuits. Trump did not have either or anyone even claiming to have been sexual assaulted by him. Seriously people believe anything the media says. Lol

If you don't grab them by their genitals, how do you get their attention?

Regular
    Too bad that honesty and decency don't win anymore. Evil is taking over, everywhere.

Forum Fanatic
    Wikileaks is on a rampage with Podesta emails. Looks like they have enough ammunition to release new docs daily until November 8.

Assange, you're a ****ing magnificent bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Really? Bill Clinton was impeached and had charges brought against him including lawsuits. Trump did not have either or anyone even claiming to have been sexual assaulted by him. Seriously people believe anything the media says. Lol
    the audio was of trump boasting about being a sex pest. The media didn't make him say that.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Nah, just liberal media bull****

(And I don't think you meant to close this so I'm opening it back)

I didn't, thanks.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Postaholic
    (Hate mobile.)I can't believe some ppl think this is normal for men.

Last edited by Panthira; 17-10-2016 at 19:10.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Panthira View Post
    (Hate mobile.)I can't believe some ppl think this is normal for men.
    I can. What else can you expect from a world that glorifies exploitation in all its' forms?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by noobium View Post
    I can. What else can you expect from a world that glorifies exploitation in all its' forms?
    Sad but true. Sickening nonetheless but not going to change anytime soon.

Trump supporters don't care when you compare what he said to what Bill has done! If you compare that to all the corrupt things Washington has done. This is kind of the anti establishment election against both spit and polish parties. Trump is NOT a spit and polish politician and that is part of his issue and his charm with most voters. I mean they either hate him or love him and both will vote for him, ??? (big question mark on that). Heck, just to have him get up and speak his mind is refreshing and to slam both the left and right establishment makes us all want to Locker Room trash Talk! One the polls are crap, The news media is not free its been bought and paid for by the left. 90% of the journalist are Democrats. So I could care less, has a Trump Supporter Damn the P's and full speed head! I do like the T-shirt says "Trump can crab my P any time" LOL
    Before you can see the truth, you must be willing to accept it.

I think in time we will find the other allegations to be false!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Nothing is quite as refreshing as racism, xenophobia, and misogyny

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Nothing is quite as refreshing as racism, xenophobia, and misogyny
    Really? Sarcasm? You deny the corruption in Washington? You deny that abortion is genocide? You deny that crime and crime lords pour across USA border? You deny that ISIS is worse than any Christian Freedom Fighter? You will have to deny a lot of things to say that RHC is better than Mr. Trump. Its OK, we are all entitled to our Opinions. I understand if you don't like and loath him but if he wins it will be a different world. Honestly I and many Americans not sure what will happen. Only that this it is a game changer either way. This might not end with the election, we could have a Shattered Union. Soon we will know.

Thread Information