Quote Originally Posted by Rockie Cantais View Post
... You deny the corruption in Washington? You deny that abortion is genocide? You deny that crime and crime lords pour across USA border? You deny that ISIS is worse than any Christian Freedom Fighter?...
Yes*, Yes, Yes, Yes*

Wait, were you trying to make a point or something? Or just spouting off random stuff that sounds pretty but isn't much connected to anything?

(At least no conspiracy theories - afaik there was a study shows they feed on themselves, cause a low grade break from reality. No seriously, they are warning signs of mental illness, and this is why we can't actually argue with those people. You might well still live in the real world though, like I attempt to.)

*Washington, and other high profile elected officials, can clearly be "bought" in the sense that money provides access, and defines who the official is friends with, and this will in turn greatly influence their positions. Our system as a whole, however, is (weirdly) resistant to this problem, and has been muddling though it for well over 200 years already.

* Bit of a cheat - of course there exists a single individual of almost any major group worse than the average of IS/ISIS. Historically, there have been plenty of worse averages too, some in the name of "the church". As far as I know, IS/ISIS is the worst large scale organization in play at the moment, although the situation they arise from doesn't make that too surprising. Not that I'd recommend it, but give them a country of their own, and they'd mellow out fairly quickly to be only North Korea level bad, I would guess. (More "incidents", aka terrorist acts, but no nukes, so they can't wipe out whole cities.)