Thread: Grab her right in the p***y

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I'm confused. If Trump has done nothing wrong what did Bill do wrong?

I don't recall any 13 year olds accusing Bill of raping them...¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    If you're talking about the Epstein thing, Bill Clinton and Trump both are involved in that disgusting business. We really don't have a choice this cycle.

This is just Trump saying some mean words. If calling Mexicans rapists didn't faze people, this shouldn't.

The GOP withdrawing support was just a matter of time. They're not going to go down with the Trump ship, but they had to wait until the final stretch for their withdrawal of support to do maximum damage. I don't think the GOP wants to win this cycle, because they know whoever wins in 2016 inherits a ****storm of a country. Better for them to let Clinton win, who has promised to run the country on neocon principles anyway, and have her take the blame when **** hits the fan.

I'll repeat - Clinton and her bought-and-paid-for MSM just need something to distract from wikileaks. They may cover the airwaves, but the internet is far more interested in her campaign leaks. Unfortunately the few undecided voters left are the really low-info ones, the ones who are going to vote for the last person who told them what to do.
    Last edited by noobium; 09-10-2016 at 23:40.

Thread Information