Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 67

Thread: Grab her right in the p***y

  1. #16
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by CannaWhoopazz View Post
    Can we seriously fast-forward to 2020? Or rewind to 2014..?
    Pardon my french but HELL NO I do NOT want 2 more years of Obama...

    And BTW, most men are like Trump, so no I don't care about what he said, there isnt a man I have dated or married that hasnt said that IN FRONT OF ME about another woman...

  2. #17
    Postaholic
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    West of Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    895
    311 million people in the USA and these are the ONLY 2 choices, one of which will run the basics of the free world for 4-8 years.
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

  3. #18
    Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by greendragon2000 View Post
    Pardon my french but HELL NO I do NOT want 2 more years of Obama...

    And BTW, most men are like Trump, so no I don't care about what he said, there isnt a man I have dated or married that hasnt said that IN FRONT OF ME about another woman...
    There are many men with some shred of deceny in their capacity for thought hypocritical or not, whom would not behave in such a manner ( no not even in private ). What trump said or say shouldnt be surprising to anyone, most would have figured out it probably would not matter as his supporters are fueled more on anti government sentiments than their love for his persona.

    This is mainly blown out of propotion by the coporate sponsored media to further some sort of agenda and the actors are all dancing to the cue to the interlude like this is even something new in the first place.

  4. #19
    Scribe
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    OSU
    Posts
    292
    At this point it shouldn't be a surprise, and people voting for him already would have been like "Yeah I could see him saying that", and nothing changes. As noobium stated, just a clever deflection from having to discuss the wikileaks at length.

  5. #20
    Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,490
    Quote Originally Posted by greendragon2000 View Post
    Pardon my french but HELL NO I do NOT want 2 more years of Obama...

    And BTW, most men are like Trump, so no I don't care about what he said, there isnt a man I have dated or married that hasnt said that IN FRONT OF ME about another woman...
    Most men admit to being sexual predators in front of you? Boy you really know how to pick them lol

    No, most men are not like that. Most men understand the concept of consent.

  6. #21
    Postaholic
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    912
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Most men admit to being sexual predators in front of you? Boy you really know how to pick them lol

    No, most men are not like that. Most men understand the concept of consent.

    Agreed. Most men I know are very respectful and understand consent. Maybe it's my circle.

  7. #22
    Forum Fanatic
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    chillin in the sun
    Posts
    2,948
    The hilarious thing about this grab the pussy shit is that everyone knows DC political elites engage in this sort of behavior all of the time. Power is the greatest aphrodesiac, as Hillary Clinton's mentor said.

  8. #23
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    765
    Seriously? It's America and all men speak like this in private with their friends. Lol. Democrats are the biggest hypocrites in the world. Last I checked Democrats have no problem with a doctor reaching into a woman's womb through her p*say. Pulling out a defenseless baby using a pick to destroy it's brain. Then harvesting organs and stent cells. To turn around and sell them for a profit. But it's the end of the world if a rich guy says woman will let him touch them down there. Hence it being consensual and not predatory or illegal. Hypocrisy is crazy and I bet if he was Gay talking about touching a man you would still have a problem with it? You do realize the woman must have liked his advances or there would have been a lawsuit. Kinda like the woman who Bill Clinton paid 800k to because he sexually assaulted her.
    Last edited by handofthrawn; 12-10-2016 at 02:08.

  9. #24
    Forum Fanatic
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    chillin in the sun
    Posts
    2,948
    Gotta get one thing through your head... NO ONE is going to outlaw abortion. Republicans and Democrats both want population control.

  10. #25
    Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Seriously? It's America and all men speak like this in private with their friends. Lol. Democrats are the biggest hypocrites in the world. Last I checked Democrats have no problem with a doctor reaching into a woman's womb through her p*say. Pulling out a defenseless baby using a pick to destroy it's brain. Then harvesting organs and stent cells. To turn around and sell them for a profit. But it's the end of the world if a rich guy says woman will let him touch them down there. Hence it being consensual and not predatory or illegal. Hypocrisy is crazy and I bet if he was Gay talking about touching a man you would still have a problem with it? You do realize the woman must have liked his advances or there would have been a lawsuit. Kinda like the woman who Bill Clinton paid 800k to because he sexually assaulted her.
    I stand corrected but you can't harvest organs from an undeveloped fetus. Its not profitable that way, just a disgusting procedure, not going into details. Plus lawsuits don't really work the way it is ideally described to in the real life, people would rather avoid going to court to avoid the humilation of a trial and attorney fees of going through one. Only rarely in a high profile case can you expect some sort of remueration.

    Hopefully you would notice that most of us? Are not democrats, and if that is how you perceive your people behave then in a way, you deserve trump to represent your country as leadership of your government. You live with the consequences anyway.

  11. #26
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sydney, AUS
    Posts
    113
    All ya'all should've voted Ron Paul when you had the chance!

  12. #27
    Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,490
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Seriously? It's America and all men speak like this in private with their friends. Lol. Democrats are the biggest hypocrites in the world. Last I checked Democrats have no problem with a doctor reaching into a woman's womb through her p*say. Pulling out a defenseless baby using a pick to destroy it's brain. Then harvesting organs and stent cells. To turn around and sell them for a profit. But it's the end of the world if a rich guy says woman will let him touch them down there. Hence it being consensual and not predatory or illegal. Hypocrisy is crazy and I bet if he was Gay talking about touching a man you would still have a problem with it? You do realize the woman must have liked his advances or there would have been a lawsuit. Kinda like the woman who Bill Clinton paid 800k to because he sexually assaulted her.
    Again, deflecting and again most men don't speak about sexually assaulting women.

    I've literally never had a conversation with another man that has gone into the direction of forcing ones self onto a woman without her consent. There's a pretty large and important difference between talking sexually about women and bragging about grabbing and kissing women with impunity.

    So please stop categorizing me as a sexual predator just because you have a poor understanding of reality and you assume that everyone else is as misguided as yourself

  13. #28
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    765
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Again, deflecting and again most men don't speak about sexually assaulting women.

    I've literally never had a conversation with another man that has gone into the direction of forcing ones self onto a woman without her consent. There's a pretty large and important difference between talking sexually about women and bragging about grabbing and kissing women with impunity.

    So please stop categorizing me as a sexual predator just because you have a poor understanding of reality and you assume that everyone else is as misguided as yourself
    You and the rest of the news media need to look up what sexual assault means then. He was famous so the woman enjoyed it and allowed him to do it. That is consent and there for not sexual assault. Lol. Your a big fan of Taylor Swift right if she walked up and grabbed your stuff would you consider it sexual assault?
    Last edited by handofthrawn; 12-10-2016 at 13:35.

  14. #29
    Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    94
    Lolol without his consent, he can sue her if he has the monies.

    Edit: he is talking abt the specific woman being someone who wouldnt mind btw, i have seen plenty of trump trolls purpertuating the story over at youtube. Then again you =/= me or anyone else, strange to assume everyone else have to take the moral lowbar and accept that behaviour as faultless. Lololol.
    Last edited by Nanka; 12-10-2016 at 13:52.

  15. #30
    Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,490
    If being famous is consent to touch anyone then Bill Clinton did nothing wrong. You can't say that rich famous men are allowed to do whatever they want to women and also say that Bill Clinton sexually abused women.

    But all that's getting side tracked from the fact that your ideas on consent, women, and basic social behavior are so out of wack that I'm done with this conversation other than than to advise you to stay the hell away from women and I can only hope that you don't have any children to teach your messed up views on women to.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •