Thread: Is there a...?

Post Fiend

Is there a...?

Kd comprised of good old boys from Texas? I heard rumors that there was. Not sure if it still exist. If it does, and y'all are recruiting then let me know.

Idk about a full kd but we have 2 Texans in our group. Maybe you could be #3. Shoot me a pm
    Science in Progress 61 Cloud-City | RONIN 62 The Road| RONIN 63 DemonDeathWind | Rise2Power 64 TenToesUp | Rise2Power 65 Toothless Aggressio | Rise2Power 67 FiftyShadesofOrc

Needs to get out more
    sl0hnd came up with a version of The Virtual Kingdom(RPG kingdom) using as many Texans as she could find. She then made it out as The Alamo theme, using historic names for provinces. I'm living in Ohio but was born in San Antonio.

Wishing you luck in your search.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular
    Currently living in PA, but grew up in Pasadena TX...I have found a few randoms here and there, but not a whole KD...Good luck in your search!

thats cool -- I am a Texan - have played with a bunch of Texans over the ages - if you find such a kd let me know! lol

Thread Information