Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wikileaks Saga - The Podesta Emails

Forum Fanatic
    I have no reason whatsoever to doubt wikileaks. If the emails show signs of forgery but so far they haven't, too much information that would only be available through a leak and everything connects with what we know and with each other, so tampered emails is unlikely. DNC certainly thinks they are real, which is why they're losing their **** over them.

Calling Assange a pedo is a transparent tactic to scare low-info people from the leaks, because "OMG RUSSIANS" and "IT'S WAREZ" wasn't working. If you're going to pretend otherwise you're beyond hope.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by noobium View Post
    If the emails show signs of forgery but so far they haven't, too much information that would only be available through a leak and everything connects with what we know and with each other, so tampered emails is unlikely.
    Wtf is this sentence even supposed to say? It's like you started on a train to Vermont and ended up in a plane to Istanbul lol

All I'm trying to get you to admit/realize is that your Fox or CNN is wikileaks. You'll believe anything they'll throw up there. If they say that the DNC is kidnapping children in Africa and selling them into Human Trafficking, you're gonna buy it. If they say that Donald Trump is planning on grabbing the pussy of the next Supreme Court Judge, you'll be buying it. You're just as bad as all the sheeple that I'm sure you spent a lot of time complaining about on facebook

Forum Fanatic
    https://www.reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/c...san_fransisco/

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Wtf is this sentence even supposed to say? It's like you started on a train to Vermont and ended up in a plane to Istanbul lol

All I'm trying to get you to admit/realize is that your Fox or CNN is wikileaks. You'll believe anything they'll throw up there. If they say that the DNC is kidnapping children in Africa and selling them into Human Trafficking, you're gonna buy it. If they say that Donald Trump is planning on grabbing the pussy of the next Supreme Court Judge, you'll be buying it. You're just as bad as all the sheeple that I'm sure you spent a lot of time complaining about on facebook
    Read the leaks or the reports from those who have. The information is out there for all to see, judge for yourself. Every piece of information should be looked at critically rather than merely accepted as truth. I don't know how anyone can just take the nightly news or cable news at face value considering the huge amount of spin on display, and how the big media companies have an obvious agenda.

Since the leaks are coming straight out of the mouth of Clinton campaign people, and there is no evidence of forged documents, I'm going to take them at their word. The vast majority of the information is not incriminating so much as it displays the utter hopelessness of the Clinton campaign's ability to craft a positive message for their candidate, something we've already known since this sorry farce began. It's fun to watch these supposedly smart people squirm though!

More hilarity from CNN:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/c...ons_wikileaks/

It's like they're not even trying any more.
    Last edited by noobium; 19-10-2016 at 19:17.

Veteran
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-clint...172841055.html

Let's hope Comey grows pair and puts Hillary Clinton in jail finally.

Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-clint...172841055.html

Let's hope Comey grows pair and puts Hillary Clinton in jail finally.
    Can't we just send every politician to jail before they take office? That would save a lot of hassle

Scribe
    Then we can all live like Dennis in an autonomous collective.

Veteran
    Well everyone knows she broke the law. Just sad to see the FBI has been politicized to the point they will cover for a politician. It's not just sad but scary to think in a democracy a politician is basically above the law. One step away from a dictator if you ask me. Let's just hope Trump wins and fixes the federal government corruption, waste and abuse like he promises.

Forum Fanatic

Scribe

Hard to make up **** like this but it's Hillary-ous

"Ballot Typo Leaves Hillary Clinton With ‘Liar’ In Her Name"

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Lulz

Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Well everyone knows she broke the law. Just sad to see the FBI has been politicized to the point they will cover for a politician. It's not just sad but scary to think in a democracy a politician is basically above the law. One step away from a dictator if you ask me. Let's just hope Trump wins and fixes the federal government corruption, waste and abuse like he promises.

Last edited by Elldallan; 06-11-2016 at 14:35.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Thread Information