Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it acceptable to

Veteran

Is it acceptable to

Plunder smaller kingdoms into their eowcf to fund your next war?
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Not really

Veteran
    Not really but you can get away with it as long as you'd be able to beat your target in war or really not and the community riots?
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

I dont think anyone else would care (outside of that KD), but I would think you are a C U Next Tuesday.

Needs to get out more
    Totally unacceptable! ~ (in the voice of Robert Vaughn)

Actually I had a rogue from a bigger kingdong steal some of my gold in our last eowcf and I msgd the monarch to request retal. I agreed to waiting till after a war they were about to wage. Even so, they seemed happy to random us after I trad marched the culprit. I was not part of their randoming and we offered CF earlier today which was accepted. My practice in most cases is to retal for kingdom interest, but they were only randoming attackers which I think is fair to leave to the individual to retal or not; or ask for retal on their behalf. I'm accustomed to retal for my kingdoms t/ms in my range and encourage other attackers to do the same. Conserving meter is also encouraged but everyone makes mistakes time to time.

My understanding is that interfering in eowcf is a crime punishable by GB, which is my only hangup about the follow up randoms by said kingdom. Otherwise they seemed fairly honorable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    I dont think anyone else would care (outside of that KD), but I would think you are a C U Next Tuesday.
    Either it's acceptable or it isn't, but I dont understand why I'm the C U next tuesday when a 25 player kd ruins our prep by hitting into our eowcf just before it's time to train up.

Please elaborate.
    Last edited by Uhm hoi; 10-11-2016 at 22:48.
    -Nox-

It's just as acceptable as you hitting in to their next war
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Veteran
    It's just as acceptable as you hitting in to their next war
    I'm afraid that'll result in a mintime war for them, declaration on our kd and we'll just get completely rekt. We really aren't that scary of a kd and actually trying to recover from a war we just lost.
    -Nox-

Quote Originally Posted by Uhm hoi View Post
    I'm afraid that'll result in a mintime war for them, declaration on our kd and we'll just get completely rekt. We really aren't that scary of a kd and actually trying to recover from a war we just lost.
    Don't give them a button, or use ops like fg and fb to ruin their prep.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Needs to get out more
    Yes. My kingdom isn't coordinated enough to use combined ops, but we have the capability if focused. Rogues are underused in this light, in my opinion. Rogues can help open core to core ops which greatly enhances the hostile proficiency vs larger, more powerful kingdoms.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 11-11-2016 at 00:08.
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

yes
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhm hoi View Post
    For heavens sake some crap is talked in these forums.

Plundering into EOWCF is a rotten move ofc.

But nobody is going to police it for you, if that is what you are asking. Though you could try asking Astron, who appears from this forum to be a beacon of light in a naughty world (but I suspect you will get help only if you are Honey Melons hoping to top the WW chart)

Yes, if you raze into their war you will get rekt afterwards. If they are that much bigger than you they don't even need to declare if they are out of range or don't have the button, they could just raze kill provinces.
    If you steal the crap out of them you may or may not get away with it.
    It depends who they are really and what they are doing right now.

Up to you what you do, just be mindful of how much you want revenge compared to the risks of taking that revenge.

im bored, ill police stuff
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Do it, Do it, Do it!!!

Might get your small provinces razekilled in your war though.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post
    But nobody is going to police it for you, if that is what you are asking. Though you could try asking Astron, who appears from this forum to be a beacon of light in a naughty world
    For deal breaks, please dial astron. For everything else, please dial Binar.
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Thread Information