Page 12 of 81 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 vs#2 honor kds

Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    You still don't get it. I don't have a BB problem. I have a lying, cheating, game mechanics abusing problem. So you trying to manipulate me (why you would even care to is beyond me as I am clearly not relevant to the game currently) will not work.
    Sounds like you have an Utopia problem in general. Ever considered joining up with Spartans? Fight fire with fire so to speak.

You could have been Che Guevara and instead chose to be Stalin
    Pretty sure this isn't the case, I mean I don't know what his aspirations are but becoming Stalin would require joining up with the MAP Group that controls the server, this would require jumping through hoops and dancing for them for a couple of ages, Spartans don't dance. They are shriveling the player base and the possible competition at the top by refusing to let go of some of their virtual power.

Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you.
    This is a principal difference between a man and a dog.
    When one dog bites another they either succumb or bite back, no possible difference there.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you.
    This is a principal difference between a man and a dog.
    lol
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by texn View Post
    lol
    Citadela forgot to name the author of that quote.

Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Sounds like you have an Utopia problem in general. Ever considered joining up with Spartans? Fight fire with fire so to speak.
    lol not even for a second....besides that pretty sure I would drive y'all insane :P and given our history Bart would also never let that happen haha

lol not even for a second....besides that pretty sure I would drive y'all insane :P and given our history Bart would also never let that happen haha
    You have no idea (we're pretty tough to drive insane, we already are)... and he let me join so yeah...

Post Fiend
    Heard there's a GB going on and some Kd doing a b2b2b and getting heavy funding?

Anyone heard anything?

Post Fiend
    Oh this thread shd be Renamed to #7 vs #1 honor. Someone's a$$ got whooped earlier.

Post Demon
    gb is an interesting choice to go with.
    Personally i'd say its a dodge

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    Oh this thread shd be Renamed to #7 vs #1 honor. Someone's a$$ got whooped earlier.
    Its same kingdom and same b2b2b wars. We don't know how will look final ranks. All we know is 300 mill gold friendly farming chart shaped second war and gave some one undeserved win.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Its same kingdom and same b2b2b wars. We don't know how will look final ranks. All we know is 300 mill gold friendly farming chart shaped second war and gave some one undeserved win.
    Such behavior never pays off in the end. You either win clean or you dont win at all in my book. Really lame done of those ppl.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Veteran
    So lets gangbang cr, bb, emeriti, fs, and spartans who all frequently fund wars?

Post Fiend
    Makes it alright for the other Kd to get funded now for 3x the amount ? What do u have to say about that now Elit?

Veteran
    Gc for land deals are just lame honestly but they are a part of the game. But in saying that during a b2b war it's extremely lame to get GC and kind of defeats the entire purpose of a b2b. In saying that TBB cheated to get the honor they have now and are playing completely dirty to keep it. Also if a kingdom waves you and you turn around wave another kingdom aren't you inviting a two on one conflict? I mean pandas last age just noticed two kingdoms and got gb for it. Just saying probably wasn't the smartest move by tbb, but should be fun to watch.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    Makes it alright for the other Kd to get funded now for 3x the amount ? What do u have to say about that now Elit?
    Its look way to soft for punish.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thread Information