Page 13 of 81 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 vs#2 honor kds

Screw it man. Im from TBB. Before our first war with CR. We spoke to them and tried negotiating for CF. Offered no compete and tried to negotiate lesser honor than what they requested for a CF. They wouldnt agree of anything less than 10% honor or even have certain provinces not attacked. So we went to war. We withdrew from the war and tried again negotiating for a CF with same terms of no compete. They agreed for lesser than the first time but still would want to hit our elves. CF didnt work out. Again i emphasize that not once did we want to war CR. We asked GCs from Sparta and offered them land in return so we could rebuild and try to prep for another war other than CR. Right after ending EOWCF, CR waved us. Mind i repeat myself that we did not want to war them. They came waving at us and then complain we get GC's for a b2b2b? We never even intended to war in the first place and even offered 2x no compete deal to CR. What rubbish is this about us getting GC's for b2b2b? Its their own problem for not being happy on how the war ended and came waving us. 2nd war ended with them wding. Waited for CR to negotiate CF but guess they were too proud to do it. Tick we left EOWCF, Emiriti wave us and asked for acres. 5k before our conflict with CR is resolved. 5k acres they took and stopped hits. Great. Then the tick we about to leave fort, FS came waving into our elves. There must have been some miscommunication in the KD there as Francis did mention to me that they were prepping for a war thus there wont be any hits on us. Then we notice that CR obtained GC to prep to war us.

Just look at it and you will see that everything is just about CR not willing to let it go. We never intended to even have any wars with them at all ever since after The U waved us and tons of random robbing GCs on us before the 1st war. Exiting eowcf, we had intels on us from CR and we knew that they werent gonna let it go once again. So we had to prep for them again and noticed that they got tons of GC deal as well. Now that is getting GC to b2b. When we made our GC land deal, was 0 intention for war until CR waved us. U dont call that funding a b2b when we offered them no compete for CF!

Also, twice after war, we cancelled our dragon to them. Both wars. Hoping they would see that we do not intend at all to war them. I know its not much but why would anyone want to cancel their dragon for a more expensive dragon if intending to b2b2b??
    Last edited by MaGiciaNz; 25-10-2016 at 18:31.

Stop making stuff up! This almost sounds like these people are in a group chat together, controlling the server under a pretense of a MAP Deal. You go it all wrong sir.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Stop making stuff up! This almost sounds like these people are in a group chat together, controlling the server under a pretense of a MAP Deal. You go it all wrong sir.
    I have no idea who is doing what. But I would just like to say, we made GC for land deal with Sparta with no intention to b2b2b. We just wanted to recover and go for another quick war. It was CR who waved us after our eowcf wanting to have easy land and honor after our WD. We asked for CF and giving no compete as a deal! Why would we even want to b2b and ask for CF in exchange for no compete!? Does it make any sense?

Quote Originally Posted by MaGiciaNz View Post
    Screw it man. Im from TBB. Before our first war with CR. We spoke to them and tried negotiating for CF. Offered no compete and tried to negotiate lesser honor than what they requested for a CF. They wouldnt agree of anything less than 10% honor or even have certain provinces not attacked. So we went to war. We withdrew from the war and tried again negotiating for a CF with same terms of no compete. They agreed for lesser than the first time but still would want to hit our elves. CF didnt work out. Again i emphasize that not once did we want to war CR. We asked GCs from Sparta and offered them land in return so we could rebuild and try to prep for another war other than CR. Right after ending EOWCF, CR waved us. Mind i repeat myself that we did not want to war them. They came waving at us and then complain we get GC's for a b2b2b? We never even intended to war in the first place and even offered 2x no compete deal to CR. What rubbish is this about us getting GC's for b2b2b? Its their own problem for not being happy on how the war ended and came waving us. 2nd war ended with them wding. Waited for CR to negotiate CF but guess they were too proud to do it. Tick we left EOWCF, Emiriti wave us and asked for acres. 5k before our conflict with CR is resolved. 5k acres they took and stopped hits. Great. Then the tick we about to leave fort, FS came waving into our elves. There must have been some miscommunication in the KD there as Francis did mention to me that they were prepping for a war thus there wont be any hits on us. Then we notice that CR obtained GC to prep to war us.

Just look at it and you will see that everything is just about CR not willing to let it go. We never intended to even have any wars with them at all ever since after The U waved us and tons of random robbing GCs on us before the 1st war. Exiting eowcf, we had intels on us from CR and we knew that they werent gonna let it go once again. So we had to prep for them again and noticed that they got tons of GC deal as well. Now that is getting GC to b2b. When we made our GC land deal, was 0 intention for war until CR waved us. U dont call that funding a b2b when we offered them no compete for CF!

Also, twice after war, we cancelled our dragon to them. Both wars. Hoping they would see that we do not intend at all to war them. I know its not much but why would anyone want to cancel their dragon for a more expensive dragon if intending to b2b2b??
    TBB may be the biggest ghetto on the server. Your tears smell delicious. Too bad I don't get a sip.

Nonsense, these KDs are way too strong, eh I mean honorable to let something like that happen!
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Veteran
    Magicianz your making absolutely no sense. You claim to want a cf for a non compete yet refused to give up honor? If your not competing why would you want honor? Also if CF deal fell through you obviously knew CR was going to come after you out of self preservation. Lastly I have to say all this just bending over and giving crowns away without a fight is just sad. Do people not have any pride anymore or guts? Utopia is just getting to the point of pathetic I guess.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    Makes it alright for the other Kd to get funded now for 3x the amount ? What do u have to say about that now Elit?
    Just to verify, you're claiming that we've received 900M-1.2B gc? From whom, exactly, do you think we got this money?

Quote Originally Posted by MaGiciaNz View Post

You were offered a reasonable deal (less than 5k honor, some elves not getting hit), you declined it because you knew you could get help from bart and use that to overcome your disadvantage, and didn't want any elves hit. You don't respond to diplo for ~60h until train/build time, during which time you're robbing bart for cash from your EOW. Great signals. Anywho, if you guys want to talk, you know where to find me.

When you opted to involve other kds in our conflict, it makes it hard for you to reasonably complain if other kds get involved.

p.s. there's a huge difference between 15m or 20m gc and 300 or 400m gc. None of it is great, but feeding 3-400M is extreme and past the borders of acceptable. Equally, there's a huge difference between feeding that gc in no relations and feeding that gc to a kd who is actively in a hostile.

p.p.s. the only time we've been given gc this age is when we insisted bart give us equal gc to what you got for the first war. We're better at managing our cash than you are. We've robbed so much for the b2b2b that I personally have robbed 250k gc (all from you) in the last 72h, and as a kd we've robbed 1.2M in the last 24h! So funded.

p.p.p.s. when you WD up 10k acres / 4k honor (and still in #1 honor) you should expect a rematch, or to give up resources for CF.
    Last edited by Zauper; 25-10-2016 at 19:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    Just to verify, you're claiming that we've received 900M gc? From whom, exactly, do you think we got this money?
    People like to exaggerate, my estimate would be 400m from Emeriti.

Veteran
    Zauper do you guys fund other peoples wars, yes or no?

Quote Originally Posted by 2Utopian View Post
    Zauper do you guys fund other peoples wars, yes or no?
    Shhh, you wouldn't want to upset the big boys in the MAP Consortium, you might have trouble playing this game for ages to come!

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    People like to exaggerate, my estimate would be 400m from Emeriti.
    That would be awfully impressive. We can rob through CF?
    Current Ceasefires
    Kingdom Name Break pact?
    PewPew
    @2Utopian:
    We do not do the items I mentioned above (size/into conflict). We have generally moved away from trading gc/acres as I find it distasteful. e.g. Old School offered us gc/acres 3 ages ago when they were mid conflict and we turned it down. 3 ages ago (the last time we made a gc/acres deal), we made 3 gc/acre trades. In two of those instances, we waved first and then ultimately came to a deal where we allowed them to take some gc back from us as retal.
    Last edited by Zauper; 25-10-2016 at 19:28.

Strategy Moderator
    Equally, there's a huge difference between feeding that gc in no relations and feeding that gc to a kd who is actively in a hostile.
    wasnt ~200 million of the 400+ million taken while u guys were waving them?

Also kinda feel like if there was a gc for acres deal spartans u know should of taken acres and let Tbb fight you guys in cr from 80-90% your size right?

Veteran
    Elit knows the MAP consortium is full of spear lies which is hell lame. He will create AMAp to battle them.

edit:
    nice lawyerese, the answer is you do.
    Last edited by 2Utopian; 25-10-2016 at 19:30.

That would be awfully impressive. We can rob through CF?

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    wasnt ~200 million of the 400+ million taken while u guys were waving them?

Also kinda feel like if there was a gc for acres deal spartans u know should of taken acres and let Tbb fight you guys in cr from 80-90% your size right?
    Correct.

Thread Information