Page 15 of 81 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 vs#2 honor kds

Quote Originally Posted by Dean21 View Post
    Why is TBB complaining here? CR had every right to go for b2b after first war if they so choose, they didn't get gc from outside while TBB did. That gc allowed TBB to win the war and get #1 honor. That #1 honor spot should be honorably gained and not via some shady gc farming in first place. Also, how much land did sparta take from TBB? was it 0? Also, at start of age (or was it middle) TBB lost WWs due to using multies. Instead of being banned, they are #1 honor. Go figure

Let's see how this will play out

Screw u boy. GC for land deal was made but we arent able to pay back the acres since CR decided to go b2b2b. How many war kds in Utopia currently that do not partake in GC for land deal with the whoring KD's? Or also, how many of the whoring KD's that do not partake in GC for land deal? We lost our first war. Took GCs to rebuild in EOWCF. Then get waved by CR after. How is that getting GCs to win a war? No war agreement was made. No CF expiring with CR. We simply took GCs to rebuild. 1st war we took 15m, CR took 15m before the war. We were desperate as we got waved and robbed by The U just before CF ended with CR. We withdrew and CR won. Wanted to rebuild quick for new wars so made GC land deal with Sparta and robbed them in EOWCF.. How is that wrong? Before we could give land, CR waved us. I admit we did take about 20m after they waved. But were we suppose to go, "Oh, CR waved us. We cannot take more GCs to rebuild since they want war". We proceeded to bounce them hoping they would back off. But they continued on a 2nd wave and then entered fort. And realized that there was no way this was going to end other than declare and so it went to war no.2. Now tell me. How many warring / whoring KDs that do not partake in GC land deal?

Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    The thing I have an issue with is that we waved TBB while they had no relations to anyone ... and they in turn opted to full wave CR.
    If youre from FS, then you got to realize that after FS waved us, CR hit us as well. Therefore we waved CR. We had hits into CR day before and both kds were exchanging ops in fort. I agree that we had no relations meter. But we have 2 kds attacking us. at the same time! Both FS and CR! FS was in fort and We couldnt wait to sit around to get more hits on us from CR. Of course we responded to wave CR. CR was taking advantage of the situation that FS made 7 hits into us giving unfriendly. We waved CR and they responded by making more hits on us again making hostile. Not to mention robbing our horses and GCs when FS hit us.

July 21 of YR10 Forgive me baby (FS) invaded The Deathslingers (TBB) and captured 95 acres of land.
    July 22 of YR10 Here We Are Again has sent an aid shipment to I Hate Duke.
    July 22 of YR10 Theres a devil (FS) invaded Glory (TBB) and captured 114 acres of land.
    July 22 of YR10 I Hate Marquis has sent an aid shipment to I Hate Duke.
    July 22 of YR10 Douchenator (CR) razed 260 acres of I Hate Marquis (TBB).
    July 22 of YR10 An unknown province from Easter Cancelled imop (CR) invaded Here We Are Again (TBB) and captured 265 acres of land.
    Last edited by MaGiciaNz; 25-10-2016 at 20:29.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by MaGiciaNz View Post
    If youre from FS, then you got to realize that after FS waved us, CR hit us as well. Therefore we waved CR. We had hits into CR day before and both kds were exchanging ops in fort. I agree that we had no relations meter. But we have 2 kds attacking us. at the same time! Both FS and CR!

July 21 of YR10 Forgive me baby (FS) invaded The Deathslingers (TBB) and captured 95 acres of land.
    July 22 of YR10 Theres a devil (FS) invaded Glory (TBB) and captured 114 acres of land.
    July 22 of YR10 An unknown province from Easter Cancelled imop (CR) invaded Here We Are Again (TBB) and captured 265 acres of land.

Getting hit by two kingdoms seems almost as bad as getting the econ output of two kingdoms

Post Fiend
    Screw u boy.
    It's spelled "You". Good luck :)

I like to post
    MaGiciaNz,
    You didunt want to war CR before first and second war. What made you so brave to hit them now? Do you feel confident after WW bonus you have advantage...well CR had it too after his first WW but unexpected events change it. So if you loss your advantage over unexpected events too don't complain. After all your KD never was supposed to be in this position. Not from using your owns skills in fair 1vs1 fight.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Fiend
    basically tbb bet on the wrong horse and now spartans are gonna hang you out to dry

Post Demon
    If youre from FS, then you got to realize that after FS waved us, CR hit us as well. Therefore we waved CR. We had hits into CR day before and both kds were exchanging ops in fort. I agree that we had no relations meter. But we have 2 kds attacking us. at the same time! Both FS and CR!
    Last time I checked news they hit you 2 times after our 7 hits, and you retaled with full wave on them.
    While I would say it was lame, oportunistic move from CR to hit into hostile, seams to me you are just using it as an excuse to run from us ?

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    MaGiciaNz,
    You didunt want to war CR before first and second war. What made you so brave to hit them now? Do you feel confident after WW bonus you have advantage...well CR had it too after his first WW but unexpected events change it. So if you loss your advantage over unexpected events too don't complain. After all your KD never was supposed to be in this position. Not from using your owns skills in fair 1vs1 fight.

Dear Sir, you got to understand that we waved them because they made hits on us + rob horses and GCs on us when FS made 7 hits on us. If they didnt want conflict why do they even do that? I do not understand. You talk as if we had kds working down our war targets like some kds do.

Forum Addict

i got home like few minutes ago and read your ingame pms - as i was replying to you for a possible cf, yume & citadela pointed me this thread, and just for the sheer amount of lies here, you arent getting a cf by any means..

* i never said anything like 'we wont hit you', that is my exact quote;
    'we will most likely to be arranging a war with tnb in near future, thus i dont think we would be randoming out in that case.. can you tell me more about whats happening between you and cr?'
    that arranged war didnt work out due to size and schedule so we decided to wave you instead, i had told you i am trying to avoid cfs as much as possible, because we are just hanging around this age & waving any kd in range whenever possible..
    * your timeline is not correct as you leave out the part where you hit cr, to make their 2 hits look 'aggressive' - here is the correct one;
    tbb leaves eowcf - emeriti full waves tbb - tbb hits cr twice - emeriti cfs tbb - fs waves tbb (24h after tbb's hits on cr & 12h after emeriti cfs tbb) - cr hits tbb twice - tbb full waves cr
    * i wont get into other details and stuff in your other posts, but you are desperately making up stuff to look 'good', but its pretty obvious that you have put yourself in this position by initiating a second relation with cr while you had one with us, pointing fingers with stupid accusations will only make it worse for you..

Last time I checked news they hit you 2 times after our 7 hits, and you retaled with full wave on them.
    While I would say it was lame, oportunistic move from CR to hit into hostile, seams to me you are just using it as an excuse to run from us ?
    full sn is in bot, feel free to check it out - its hard to say cr is at fault for returning 2 hits they recieved earlier, given their past, they couldve chosen to be dicks and do a full wave for it or something.. tbb just saw it as an opportunity to dodge us by making cr look bad and stuff..
    Last edited by LoRD_SaMPuaN; 25-10-2016 at 20:42.

I dont know why CR did that. Maybe they thought they could justify it by saying they never hit into hostile technically since FS hit us 7 times. Not to mention robbing clean our horses and GCs. So if we went on to retal you, and CR then finish up their wave on us. What would we have done? And now that we retal CR, then FS could just finish up their wave as well and nothing we can do as well. Isnt that convenient? Relations with FS is 0 on our side and Unfriendly on their side. Its just too clever of CR to use the excuse that they didnt hit and ops into an active hostile as it was on unfriendly. Why the rob horses?

I like to post
    Dear Sir, you got to understand that we waved them because they made hits on us + rob horses and GCs on us when FS made 7 hits on us. If they didnt want conflict why do they even do that? I do not understand. You talk as if we had kds working down our war targets like some kds do.
    From what i know you hit them first during CR was in fort. 2 plunders.
    Why you didunt offer them again no compete deal and honor/land for CF. Its what i cant understand. What made you so brave to hit them first now?

Yes i got paper and look like you manipulative posted paper in forum:

TBB 2 hits on CR

June 16 of YR10 Here We Are Again (TBB) attacked and pillaged the lands of Samcro (CR).
    June 16 of YR10 Long Forgotten Queen (TBB) attacked and pillaged the lands of Baby Batter (CR).

CR did 2 hits back next day after fort end and you waved CR.
    Last edited by Elit; 25-10-2016 at 20:49.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    i got home like few minutes ago and read your ingame pms - as i was replying to you for a possible cf, yume & citadela pointed me this thread, and just for the sheer amount of lies here, you arent getting a cf by any means..

* i never said anything like 'we wont hit you', that is my exact quote;
    'we will most likely to be arranging a war with tnb in near future, thus i dont think we would be randoming out in that case.. can you tell me more about whats happening between you and cr?'
    that arranged war didnt work out due to size and schedule so we decided to wave you instead, i had told you i am trying to avoid cfs as much as possible, because we are just hanging around this age & waving any kd in range whenever possible..
    * your timeline is not correct as you leave out the part where you hit cr, to make their 2 hits look 'aggressive' - here is the correct one;
    tbb leaves eowcf - emeriti full waves tbb - tbb hits cr twice - emeriti cfs tbb - fs waves tbb (24h after tbb's hits on cr & 12h after emeriti cfs tbb) - cr hits tbb twice - tbb full waves cr
    * i wont get into other details and stuff in your other posts, but you are desperately making up stuff to look 'good', but its pretty obvious that you have put yourself in this position by initiating a second relation with cr while you had one with us, pointing fingers with stupid accusations will only make it worse for you..
    Francis. What lies are you talking about. I would accept the misunderstanding on the "not hitting us" part. But we waved after CR hitting us twice and robbing our horses after you giving us unfriendly. Were we suppose to just let CR take advantage of a situation when we try to work out a CF with a kd that we know we will not be able to war at all? If we continued on sitting army in, they would have continued on more hits and robbings on us.

Post Demon
    I dont know why CR did that. Maybe they thought they could justify it by saying they never hit into hostile technically since FS hit us 7 times. Not to mention robbing clean our horses and GCs. So if we went on to retal you, and CR then finish up their wave on us. What would we have done? And now that we retal CR, then FS could just finish up their wave as well and nothing we can do as well. Isnt that convenient? Relations with FS is 0 on our side and Unfriendly on their side. Its just too clever of CR to use the excuse that they didnt hit and ops into an active hostile as it was on unfriendly. Why the rob horses?
    Well Sampuan answered both you and me. Apparently they just retalled 2vs2 for your hits on them earlier ?
    As to why they oped you ... dunno ... mbe they are bitter over your actions preceding your previous war ?

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    From what i know you hit them first during CR was in fort. 2 plunders.
    Why you didunt offer them again no compete deal and honor/land for CF. Its what i cant understand. What made you so brave to hit them first now?
    2 plunders because they rob our GCs first and have intel sweeps over and over. We knew that they were going to ask the same thing again to hit our elves. Whats the purpose of going asking the same thing for the third time if first 2 outcomes were the same? We figured would rather just let things be and have them discuss about it with us if they want. Instead they came robbing and intel swiping. We didnt even take their intel until we had GCs robbed by them.

Forum Addict
    Francis. What lies are you talking about. I would accept the misunderstanding on the "not hitting us" part. But we waved after CR hitting us twice and robbing our horses after you giving us unfriendly. Were we suppose to just let CR take advantage of a situation when we try to work out a CF with a kd that we know we will not be able to war at all? If we continued on sitting army in, they would have continued on more hits and robbings on us.
    and then what? if they doubled you, id just move on and leave you deal with them alone & with massive advantages you have, you'd farm every drop of their blood.. they cant op you much neither without relations, and with massive amount of tpa on your elves you would just op the **** outta them in any scenario - instead you decide to full wave them without reaching a cf with us & i am greeted with a topic full of stupid stuff like 'gentlemens cf agreement' etc.. you obviously dug a hole for yourself, and didnt assess the situation well before you make blunders in panic..

Thread Information