Page 2 of 81 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 vs#2 honor kds

I like to post
    I did it on purpose to cross CR, I never even hid that from anyone. I even publicly discussed this with Blizz in #tactics when he mentioned 100M and I told hik it was at least twice that. They messed with us for the 4th or 5th time over the last 3 ages. Tired of their nonsense and attitude as if they own the world. If it was TBB warring some other ghetto there would be no QQ.

If you're tired of their attitude you should have just let Emeriti landdrop you and war them yourselves rather then fund TBB for round 2. Not like you have an issue feeding abs acres for free.

I like to post
    Im fine warring them after war if they want to max meter. for now it seems they dont want a cf with us.

All of you got nothing to do...Poop to make your life easy. Let it flow like a meteor showers in the bowl. Have fun guys!!

Did CR started this? OMG...you're on my list kingdom we beat last age. Lol. Dont forget...Im from GREEKS and I poop all over your kingdom

Post Fiend
    All I can say is stop whining and go get your own GC farm. War is war. All wars are dirty. I still remember last age when Greeks were farmed 5m GC and even that there were noises...like Wtf?

Omg our forum master is here!!! Poopsie i am your fan... seldom read the forum, able to tell me what this thread about?? Whining over a losing war or whining over what others did to them which in fact they did it to others before in the same way?

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopsie View Post
    Did CR started this? OMG...you're on my list kingdom we beat last age. Lol. Dont forget...Im from GREEKS and I poop all over your kingdom

They were Poopsied!

<I'm taking a dump while writing this post>

Post Fiend
    I think CR are being sour pusses for being dropped from #1 spot to #6 due to their own actions of trying to b2b TBB. Don't go Rambo when you don't have enough bullets.

Veteran
    It has nothing to do with gc for acres deal. This is Spartans betraying the kingdom who basically gave the Spartans their two crowns they have. I will go one step further without CR, Spartans never would have crowned or even been relevant. But hey I am finding this very amusing. :)

Regular
    So why did CR wave TBB in round 2 unprepared? If I were TBB, I won't eat the wave and let CR take the honour for free. I would of coz ask the enemy's enemy for gc. This is number 1 spot we are talking about!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by fivefinger View Post
    So why did CR wave TBB in round 2 unprepared? If I were TBB, I won't eat the wave and let CR take the honour for free. I would of coz ask the enemy's enemy for gc. This is number 1 spot we are talking about!
    TBB withdrew to b2b.... Hence y CR got the ww
    BLUE your my boy!

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Sounds like TBB needs to get raze kills imo
    So have you started? All just talk only?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    TBB withdrew to b2b.... Hence y CR got the ww
    Getting a war win doesn't mean CR is prepared for conflict round 2 and if you look at the result of conflict no. 1, you will see that TBB actually came out on top with more honour and their Elves remain largely intact. Clearly TBB knew or expected CR will keep coming at them despite withdrawing, so TBB reached out to Spartans in advance for help. My point is, why did CR wave a target unprepared?
    Last edited by fivefinger; 20-10-2016 at 04:20.

Regular
    And obviously the CR fan boys who started this post feel that Spartans crossed them. All I'm saying is that CR just went for round 2 unprepared and suffered the consequences of their own fault. I'm not a TBB fanboy and their alleged use of multis for early war wins are despicable.

Thread Information