Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 vs#2 honor kds

CR...want to have a fun war with my Poopsielicious Kingdom? Its a ghetto one but can give you a good fight before you wd. LoL!!

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by fivefinger View Post
    All I'm saying is that CR just went for round 2 unprepared and suffered the consequences of their own fault. I'm not a TBB fanboy and their alleged use of multis for early war wins are despicable.
    You are wrong. CR had HUGE advantage over TBB or how they are named for round 2. Its result from how game work= KD get WW get free credits and you can train much better. So CR waving for round 2 was good strategy move, but game from long is full with BS and its not important how good you can play its important how good you can cheat for avoid Bishop punish you. So taking 300mill gold for free complete change preparations for both KDs. Its kill logical and strategy part from game play.

Win, loss don't matter. Chart don't have any value from long. Its not results from good and fair competition but from cheap play.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    So have you started? All just talk only?
    Im busy being razed myself! And why would I raze into an active war? I respect Zauper & Co enough not to interfere and I have no personal issues with TBB that would motivate me to raze them into war.

@Palestine
    hahahahahahahaha can you stop talking before I start talking please? Seriously, are you even reading your posts, you need to call astron to bail your ass or something. Why in the World would you be doing this right now? Do you have a vested interest to make nice with CR or do you just hate Bart that much? In either case this is one asinine way to do it. Are you seriously going to make me compile a list of KDs BB funded ONLY THIS AGE?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Demon
    Very amusing situation

Postaholic
    300 mill gc > War win bonus

Agreed

Post Fiend
    Was it an agreed war whereby the warring kds are not supposed to source outside GC in exchange for whatever they want? If not, just suck it and withdraw. Maybe go for round 3? ;)

Regular
    Btw, was 300mil real? Thats a f**k ton of gc. How did TBB manage to rob that from Spartans since CR waved immediately after EOWCF? I'm not suggesting the exchange of gc didn't happen, but was it in this scale? If so, how on earth could CR not notice 300M gc lying around in their intel scouts? And if they did notice that and still decided to proceed with the wave then I'm pretty speechless.

Post Demon
    as uninvolved in all of this I fail to see how pointing out what others did to ****play 3 ages ago can justify what someone did to ****play this age, it is just ****play anyway.

This would be the same as to say it is a valid strategy for BB to razekill say 5 provinces in the top honor kd to win crown, razekills in war or atleast warending cf has happened for this purpose some ages back, and it is not against the rules, just kind of a ****ty way of playing.

Hoping for all top kingdoms engaging in this kind of behavior to have a hard time finding new recruits because no one else wants to play the game like that, and 3 months of farming/farming out does neither sound interesting nor challeging to me.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

It's the same freaking people. Also, we have people that are actively doing this chastising Bart for doing it... I'm speechless, now I see why Bart goes on KD disbanding triads, Sparta will not go down without a fight no matter what these elitist people that think they own the server might do. I'll make Bart as strong as he ever was or at least I'll try until we are both razed out of the game if that's what these people have in mind.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by fivefinger View Post
    Btw, was 300mil real? Thats a f**k ton of gc. How did TBB manage to rob that from Spartans since CR waved immediately after EOWCF? I'm not suggesting the exchange of gc didn't happen, but was it in this scale? If so, how on earth could CR not notice 300M gc lying around in their intel scouts? And if they did notice that and still decided to proceed with the wave then I'm pretty speechless.
    Didn't you see the taunt banner---XXXX 0 thieves
    TBH, I helped myself to that too..

Nobody from Sparta is denying anything I think, Bart has told you everything loud and clear, a very very rare trait among top KD leaders because this is where it gets you, hypocritical elitists looking out for their interests taking advantage of his honesty. Appalling if anything.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    as uninvolved in all of this I fail to see how pointing out what others did to ****play 3 ages ago can justify what someone did to ****play this age, it is just ****play anyway.

This would be the same as to say it is a valid strategy for BB to razekill say 5 provinces in the top honor kd to win crown, razekills in war or atleast warending cf has happened for this purpose some ages back, and it is not against the rules, just kind of a ****ty way of playing.

Hoping for all top kingdoms engaging in this kind of behavior to have a hard time finding new recruits because no one else wants to play the game like that, and 3 months of farming/farming out does neither sound interesting nor challeging to me.
    Not 3 ages ago. This happens every age, all the time, ALL THE TIME. CR has been one of its major advocates and has funded so many of our and my friend's conflicts over the ages that I basically lost count. When I first started to lead Sparta I sometimes wondered how some KDs were miraculously able to fund dragons for which they, by my calculations, shouldn't have money for. Only after 3 ages or so I found out about this system of gc for acres. I made use of it like my competitors did and results improved rather quickly.

Again, if the whoring tier wants to change their mind on this I'm welcoming them fully. Until then:

lets make 1 thing clear. Bart did not disband pandas. Internal issues with Coss did while no one was interested in full time leading. People left to slack, take a break or joined other kds. Ending Pandas was the call of the people in it. It was not Bart.

Gc farming sux and will always be bad for the competition of this game.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

True on both accounts Anri (well don't belittle the effort we put into eradicating the shell that was left, or should I call it the terrorist cell).

Since it's not against the actual game rules Spartans have adapted to this play style learning it from others over the ages, when the top KD leaders decide to do something to change the way they operate we can all most certainly talk. Almost feels like they got beaten at their own game and now they want to call it quits, Bart is generous enough to do that for them.
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 20-10-2016 at 08:26.

Thread Information