Page 4 of 81 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 vs#2 honor kds

Regular
    But, but, bart, this was not a gc for land transaction right?? :)

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    I did it on purpose to cross CR, I never even hid that from anyone. I even publicly discussed this with Blizz in #tactics when he mentioned 100M and I told hik it was at least twice that. They messed with us for the 4th or 5th time over the last 3 ages. Tired of their nonsense and attitude as if they own the world. If it was TBB warring some other ghetto there would be no QQ.

Any GC transfer shapes the charts one way or another (mostly it has a huge impact on upcoming wars), that's why it's bad, what's your point? It's justified to shape charts if the KD giving GC directly benefits from it? Nice justification, NOT.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I'm not an expert on this GC for acres style, so I have some questions. Was this started after cJ started the message for land drop service, and is this just the evolution of it? Did Octo pioneer or just perfect this?
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

I'm no expert either but I'm sure Octo could enlighten us all on this one. I could do with an educational story right about now.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

couple things i'd like to say : "Most of the top, no, EVERY SINGLE TOP-KD I KNOW has directly funded our wars" (Bart of Sparta) - soooo mature :P (but,but,but moooom, Tommy did it too) -

and .... 300 f*cking millions ...that passes credits and couple dragons. + high off attackers were rdy for like 3 chains with 7+mil positive tb...

I like to post
    At least Im not a hypocrit like the other crybabies in these forums, acting all noble and friendly toward each other while ****playing behind people's backs. I say it how it is. And Im not even in the slightest ashamed of our actions. CR deserves every bit of it and their silence in here shows that they know theyre wrong. Hell, even some of their own KD straight up admitted this.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    I'm not an expert on this GC for acres style, so I have some questions. Was this started after cJ started the message for land drop service, and is this just the evolution of it? Did Octo pioneer or just perfect this?
    When CJ came in TOP he was pure innocent n00b trying to learn how to play. I spend a lot time teach him but he got influenced from bad BB/CR practices during this time and just made it to new more pro/lame level. Still its not CJ fault.

I never supported this kind "soft" play when you get land and give gc and keep both kds happy. Its just different way on cheating... but many other prefer it because its more effective.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I like to post
    Point is if we dont do it and CR Em BB do do it, I might as well not compete. Drop the double standardszzzzz

Enthusiast
    Bart, cut the crap.

We all know the only reason you pulled this stunt was because you were too much of a ***** to fight emeriti from a slight disadvantage and wanted to blame someone else for your own failure. Maybe the grunts in your kd drink that koolaid, but there's no reason you shouldn't have fought em from a <5% acre disadvantage besides pussing out.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    We farmed TBB the gc for the b2b after we signed off the age with Em. Before the first comflict TBB stole 15M that we owed them for land. CR QQed so we farmed CR the same on condition theyd be lenient in case of a victory allowing us to farm more land of TBB to war Emeriti. CR didnt and for us that was the (dutch) proverbial final drop that flooded the bucket. CR seems to think were their lapdogs. Well. the dog has grown teeth and might bite
    But, but bart, you allready had signed the deal with em at the end of tbb cr war( somewhere in the middle- end of eowcf if i'm not mistaking). There something wrong with your timeline here. Or motives.

Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    Bart, cut the crap.

We all know the only reason you pulled this stunt was because you were too much of a ***** to fight emeriti from a slight disadvantage and wanted to blame someone else for your own failure. Maybe the grunts in your kd drink that koolaid, but there's no reason you shouldn't have fought em from a <5% acre disadvantage besides pussing out.
    Blame? He's not the one who started this thread... No reason? That's his decision not yours, start your own KD and see if there is a possible reason or not. He's in no obligation to explain his reasons for not fighting someone to you. What has this got to do with the topic at hand anyway?

Its pooping time everyone. Lets do the PPAP. "Poop Pineapple Apple Poop

I like to post
    Sososo much hate! So much trollingz as well. Nom nom please keep posting so this trollz eating cookie monster satisfies his hunger.

The first gc I farmed to TBB was for land. the second was to **** CR for not showing us any respect over the ages even though we were the source of like 10% of their land for the first 2 crowns (never mind the other dirty work we did for them). Anyways, CR knows what prov Im running so if they want to settle this they know where to find me. So far only Blizz and Munk have spoken to me.

What u guys dont get is that there is no strategic reason behind this other than getting a point across.

Scribe
    This just shows again how utterly worthless crowns currently are. They could all be renamed as "best cheaters", "best at finding ways to abuse bugs and problematic game mechanics", "best liars" etc

and that is why only a handful of kingdoms even compete for crowns anymore. Most want nothing to do with this kind of play.

As sad as I am that Spartans chose to take this path, it is not even a little surprising.

In this particular case the real bad guys are TBB though. Spartans may have offered gold, but the decision to take it was TBB's. They could have said "no thank you, we are going to win the honor crown in an honorable way". but they didn't. Though , is anybody really surprised they took it? It has been pretty clear that they have no interest in winning in a fair one on one contest for a while now.

I don't like Munk, is that relevant?

Thread Information