Page 51 of 81 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 vs#2 honor kds

Post Fiend
    No live conflict, citadel. War was over!

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    no thank you.f u and f your kd
    Wopwop

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ed View Post
    FS: No question. You will always fear TBB, and I understand why. Keep your alliance strong, and keep TBB weak cause you could never beat them in an equal war and your actions have shown that you know it.
    Fear TBB? Hehe, i lol'd abit :P
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Postaholic
    I play in FS but any one that knows my history knows I'm very straightforward with things. The ages I dealbroke and hit Rage I admit it openly (and even announced in forums that I will do so) - a "fair cheater" if that makes any sense.

The whole conflict with this TBB kd escalated because the leadership from TBB is just plain stupid.

FS had just finished a lengthy war with DoA where almost all provs got massacred to smithereens. We then explored the rest of the pool like 20k acres so everyone was under trained and extremely low WPA. TBB at the time just finished their war and were the only kd in range without a CF in place - FS leadership was actually worried we would get waved so asked the kd to train up. At the time I thought why not just get a CF but then figured what the heck, this age was for warring anyways.

The minute our Fort expired and TBB exited war, we waved them - that's when I set my prov to sitting because work has been busy and the weekend was fast approaching. I then remembered that after the 7 hits, TBB changed kd name to "Hostile CR" and I asked leadership what the deal was.

That's why Francis went to nego and pasted the logs in the kd channel. TBB offered acres for CF but it wasn't enough to make Francis happy as he referenced past grudges with the KD. I personally agree as I am a man of grudges, just ask Anri and the Simians crew, I went after them for 3 ages straight.

Whatever the case may be though, TBB was stupid enough to full wave CR when relations were still open with FS - completely stupid. Plain and simple. Any dumb-wit leader would've ended the first conflict before starting one. Whether CR rob horses or what not they only really made 2 hits, hardly a "wave". TBB couldn't either asked CR to back off because SN clearly shows FS waved and gave relations or cry in forums that CR was robbing into and active hostile - either way if CR did anything back they would've been at wrong.

Instead, TBB decided to just down right wave CR without closing anything - name me one leader that would be so stupid (other than me, but then I would've beaten CR in war and come out declared FS and beat them as well) to do something like that?

Nevertheless, I don't see how this would end now that every one is so riled up. Either some kd jumps in and helps TBB or something along those lines.

I personally don't know what the new guidelines are in current uto diplomatics as I've only done diplo once with Bart this age (which to be honest, was quite boring maybe because he's too inexperienced with the game) but in the past, something like this that happened, the only kd to be blamed would be TBB - blamed for being so idiotic.

P.S. Matja used to make fun of Bart in BB priv and called him a tool. I applaud his 180 turn.
    PP.S Matja was kicked from FS for being too bad of a player (from my understanding) and was going to be kicked from BB as well (their leadership told me privately)
    Pulse (Leadership) -> BiO (Leader) -> BeastBlood -> FREEAKSTYLE -> BeastBlood

Could you kindly remove the my thea b2b2b from your signature? My chest seizes up every time I see it and it's starting to cut into my quality of life. How distasteful...

I like the FS ones though!
    Last edited by octobrev; 30-10-2016 at 18:31.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Demon
    ninja advertising for that what can not be named

Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    P.S. Matja used to make fun of Bart in BB priv and called him a tool. I applaud his 180 turn.
    PP.S Matja was kicked from FS for being too bad of a player (from my understanding) and was going to be kicked from BB as well (their leadership told me privately)
    I used to hate on Bart when we fought in the forum, don't remember calling him a tool, I used other terms, was all sort of things like "stupid" etc. this was before you even came back though so you are just making this up, it happens to be somewhat true.
    I wasn't kicked from FS (I've already addressed this). I wasn't kicked from BB either, they did want to kick me earlier this age when I got into an argument with protector, I pleaded for another chance, I took the chance but in the end I left on my own accord anyway when I saw the state BB was in and how disliked I was...
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

That's exactly what I pointed out when I reported it! I mean they removed that great counterfeit money advertisement the other day before he could quote me a rate.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    Who cares about number 2
    Lmao
    I will quit uto once you're able to finish an age without disbanding your KD <3

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    So, you are innocent until proven guilty you mean?
    Yes that was kinda what I meant. Just as many other KDs are innocent of having proxy provs playing on this server until I can conclusively prove that they are linked to said KDs (like BB did 5-6 ages ago). Now I can only say that upcoming conflicts tend to go together with a 1000% increase in gc losses through theft.

About this situation. FS and Divinity should IMO stop razing into wars. There is 0 proof that TBB cheated. Yes, the gc payment was a dodgy play, but does it warrant a full-flown GB and razekilling an entire KD? Proportionality is a thing.

@binar. My guys are free to express themselves and I encourage them to do so, so they stay more in touch with what's happening in the game. However, they do speak on personal title. Our KDs, apart from some diplo difficulties and threats back and forth, have treated each other with respect in practice. We haven't ****played Emeriti ever, and even during the Awar-GB we did not raze into Emeriti directly. Even this age our CF talks were mostly amical, so let's not spoil these cordial relations.

You got farmed gamebreaking amount of gc into live conflict.
    So when the first war ended, CR and TBB were in a live conflict, yet after the second war they were not and hitting into them was OK? Didn't you claim earlier that you were just waving for war and not into conflict, but TBB were making it thus?

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    I used to hate on Bart when we fought in the forum, don't remember calling him a tool, I used other terms, was all sort of things like "stupid" etc. this was before you even came back though so you are just making this up, it happens to be somewhat true.
    I wasn't kicked from FS (I've already addressed this). I wasn't kicked from BB either, they did want to kick me earlier this age when I got into an argument with protector, I pleaded for another chance, I took the chance but in the end I left on my own accord anyway when I saw the state BB was in and how disliked I was...
    Trust me... they wanted to kick you so bad but they saw a chance for a land crown and worried you might do something stupid like delete your account. It was the reason why they messaged me on whatsapp directly to stop harassing you.

As for FS, who knows. I was only told you were kicked by all the leadership members.

Harrasing me? What are you talking about?

FS - you are lying, or they are lying.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Could you kindly remove the my thea b2b2b from your signature? My chest seizes up every time I see it and it's starting to cut into my quality of life. How distasteful...

I like the FS ones though!
    Sure sure ;)
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Postaholic
    Razing in to TBB is not because they cheated - who cares. Everyone cheats just some don't get caught.

Raizing in to TBB is because they still have not closed relations and went and started another one.

Baka you pride yourself on being straightforward but all you have proven so far is to be a liar. Same goes for all your vouching for BB, like BB are slacking, now you admit they saw a shot at crown yourself.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Harrasing me? What are you talking about?

FS - you are lying, or they are lying.
    Or you are lying. :D

But who cares, my point is no one wanted you. Now Bart takes you in and you become his sidekick?

Astron told me multiple times I can stay, yume tried talking me out of leaving, Loiso as well, but OK. My attitude is far from the best, but there's a reason they kept me in the KDs in the first place, you figure it out why yourself, you should know, big mouth yet nobody minds...

Thread Information