Page 53 of 81 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 vs#2 honor kds

Quote Originally Posted by HerpNDerp View Post
    Has anyone actually stopped for just a moment and used critical thinking to actually think about how ridiculous of an accusation this is? Seriously? Do you understand how kingdom seeding works?
    I think you are picking a fight with the wrong person here, I just mentioned whats been said here is the reason TBB got their war record removed no?

If its good enough for Bishop, i can mention it as a fact seeing they got sanctioned for it? You can question Bishop if you like but when you get sanctioned there are usually solid evidence of foul play....
    War is what happens when language fails.

Post Fiend
    Look Baka, everyone knows the situation TBB was in. They are an Uber kingdom and not part of your click, and have no click of their own. They got smashed by FS for a week before CR finally had the balls to push the button. Now they are fighting a war with CR and getting razed by FS and Divinity with 2 provinces killed off already. Have you or anyone in your kingdom quit? No, because dirty play is how you roll. You love this stuff. Personally, I have never or could never do what you are doing. Hitting someone for a week, and razing into a war?? Man, you have to be a pretty sick individual to actually enjoy doing that ****. I know, you are not doing it. You're just following orders passed down by your coward of a monarch. Well, drink the Kool-Aid son, you should sleep fine after you do it.

Just dont think for a minute that anyone believes that if TBB was to war with FS, that CR and Divinity would not have razed into the war. I will repeat myself. Actions speak louder than words, and we have all seen your actions. lol

In conclusion. Please do not call yourselves a "Top Warring Kingdom". Maybe you were at one time, but hey I used to be able to pick up on 20 yr olds in the bar and now I am hanging out in Bingo halls. haha You guys only have 3 wars compared to the 7 that TBB has had. You guys had a great opportunity to war with TBB, but you chose to destroy them with help from CR and Divinity. I think they only people that would consider you a "Top Warring" kingdom now are the people that are afraid of your click or want to join your click. To the rest of us, you are Cowards and Bullies and the BIGGEST joke in this game.

Post Fiend
    Aranfein, I did ask Bishop, and already posted his response. He did not mention "foul play" he said one player in TBB violated the terms by using a Proxy. Of course, people can twist that into their own story but that was how Bishop responded.

Needs to get out more
    Proxy wars should start much lower in the charts. That way people can say "it goes much deeper than you think".

So for those who think there's too much drama, I'm skeptical. There can be more rich luxurious drama.

Make it go deeper than we think.

Oh, and I had gold stolen eowcf so I have a mini series in the works.

Have fun, or not. Definitely more drama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Proxy wars should start much lower in the charts. That way people can say "it goes much deeper than you think".

So for those who think there's too much drama, I'm skeptical. There can be more rich luxurious drama.

Make it go deeper than we think.

Oh, and I had gold stolen eowcf so I have a mini series in the works.

Have fun, or not. Definitely more drama.
    We can farm you 900M gc to make it up and beat that prov!

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ed View Post
    Look Baka, everyone knows the situation TBB was in. They are an Uber kingdom and not part of your click, and have no click of their own. They got smashed by FS for a week before CR finally had the balls to push the button. Now they are fighting a war with CR and getting razed by FS and Divinity with 2 provinces killed off already. Have you or anyone in your kingdom quit? No, because dirty play is how you roll. You love this stuff. Personally, I have never or could never do what you are doing. Hitting someone for a week, and razing into a war?? Man, you have to be a pretty sick individual to actually enjoy doing that ****. I know, you are not doing it. You're just following orders passed down by your coward of a monarch. Well, drink the Kool-Aid son, you should sleep fine after you do it.

Just dont think for a minute that anyone believes that if TBB was to war with FS, that CR and Divinity would not have razed into the war. I will repeat myself. Actions speak louder than words, and we have all seen your actions. lol

In conclusion. Please do not call yourselves a "Top Warring Kingdom". Maybe you were at one time, but hey I used to be able to pick up on 20 yr olds in the bar and now I am hanging out in Bingo halls. haha You guys only have 3 wars compared to the 7 that TBB has had. You guys had a great opportunity to war with TBB, but you chose to destroy them with help from CR and Divinity. I think they only people that would consider you a "Top Warring" kingdom now are the people that are afraid of your click or want to join your click. To the rest of us, you are Cowards and Bullies and the BIGGEST joke in this game.
    Huh? Have you considered why they were hit over a week? Because they didn't close relations with FS! Doh.

And they still haven't.

I assume every time a kd gets waved and doesn't want to war the waving kd, all they need to do is wave another kd and things will all be dandy? In that case, what's the point of negotiating CF's? Just wave someone else and you have every right to hold button on another KD!

CR/Divinity will raze in to our war if TBB declared? You're trying to justify for TBB for something that didn't even happen? Had they declared on FS then we can all see if CR or Div razes in. For the meantime, let's stick to what actually happened instead of making stories up to bend things around.

I think you should consider going to some Chess halls or wherever old people go these days... it might help with your process thinking.
    Last edited by baka; 30-10-2016 at 21:25.
    Pulse (Leadership) -> BiO (Leader) -> BeastBlood -> FREEAKSTYLE -> BeastBlood

Regular
    hahahah francis do one more "lol" pls. i wanna see tears!

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    Huh? Have you considered why they were hit over a week? Because they didn't close relations with FS! Doh.

And they still haven't.

I assume every time a kd gets waved and doesn't want to war the waving kd, all they need to do is wave another kd and things will all be dandy? In that case, what's the point of negotiating CF's? Just wave someone else and you have every right to hold button on another KD!

I think you should consider going to some Chess halls or wherever old people go these days... it might help with your process thinking.
    You can do better than this. You're speaking of pure debate based in CFs that are made to be broken.

You must make an argument based in right and wrong. Debating skills work with those who follow the doctrine. Those who don't will see through the bureaucracy of the CF quagmire you're reveling in. For instance, I don't abide the queue so this rebuttal is fodder to me.

Try making an argument based in TBB knowing about the proxy/multi and influencing their actions. Think on the circumstantial evidence. This will make your side more palatable to the common onlooker.

I never forgot about BiO cleaning up our inactives, so I'm favorable in regards to your character.

@ Bart. Thank you. If misfortune befalls my corrective measures I'll ask you for help. If so I will compensate with a favor.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 30-10-2016 at 21:40.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Uncle Ed, i remember you and me speaking a long time ago ingame when you were Monarch/Vice (i think?), i can honestly say I've never seen you do any dodgy **** and i doubt you would wish to play in a KD that does that kind of thing, but with 25 players its not always the "minions" know everything, i merely quoted what was put in here as a reason why you got war wins removed and partly why people support the fact TBB gets punished for that and the gc issue.

To get full ww record removed because 1 player used proxy seems very harsh, so my personal opinion says there was more to it then that, only Bishop would know, and he don't discuss findings.

As to your question about relations being closed after a war, not really, its not ****play to come back asking for more, its quite often done actually, mainly used when KDs time WD wave to max gain +4 before WD as to make up for their loss or if there is a grudge of some kind.

You might feel hard done by but it is not an uncommon practise to having to give more for a CF deal, or you can b2b, if TBB was still in war range after war and refused to negotiate CF deal, then its down to TBB leaders playing a risky game, as chance is enemy will come knocking again to make sure TBB isn't a risk in the near future.
    Last edited by Aranfein; 30-10-2016 at 21:37.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    EDIT2:
    Ye, just keep lurking now, pop in for the occasional "lol", that's the extent of your people skills on a good day, on a bad day they actually get to hear you talk.
    ^Lollll
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Post Fiend
    This is just lame, tbb knows they ****ed up and got punished. No need to continue the punishment now. They have a lot of disadvantages. Now let cr and tbb fight t out. The punishment is beyond the crime now

Regular
    @Bart
    "There is 0 proof that TBB cheated."

Seriously, are you gonna join the likes of herp, sarcasm, ed, n00bs in denial ? Are you trying to tell me that Bishop erasing 4 ww is equal with "0 proof that TBB cheated" ?

A) TBB cheated and Bishop punished them; conclusion : TBB are cheats.
    B) TBB didn't cheated and Bishop punished them; conclusion : Bishop is a cheat.

Tell me, Bart, which one of those above is true, A or B ?
    The others failed hard to answer such basic question. I think you have what it takes, don't let me down.
    Last edited by jacko; 30-10-2016 at 22:48.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by jacko View Post
    @Bart
    "There is 0 proof that TBB cheated."

Seriously, are you gonna join the likes of herp, sarcsam, ed, n00bs in denial ? Are you trying to tell me that Bishop erasing 4 ww is equal with "0 proof that TBB cheated" ?

A) TBB cheated and Bishop punished them; conclusion : TBB are cheats.
    B) TBB didn't cheated and Bishop punished them; conclusion : Bishop is a cheat.

Tell me, Bart, which one of those above is true, A or B ?
    The others failed hard to answer such basic question. I think you have what it takes, don't let me down.
    uh uh! i know this one! It's A! i won't even use Joker for this question. My final answer is, A. TBB are cheaters

Post Fiend
    Thank you Aranfein. Yes I was monarch and steward for many ages, and you are right I would not involve my kingdom in any shadiness. I learned a lot from people like yourself who were cool enough to offer advice after smashing us, and even though I learned some shady tactics that were used against my kingdom, I chose to never use them. Did I trade land to growth kingdoms for gold? Yes, but I learned it was an acceptable practice used by most growth and warring kingdoms. If I am wrong, let me know because from what I have heard it is done quite often, and probably done by the kingdoms that are destroying TBB right now.

TBB did not time their WD and did not have their attackers +4 hours. They wd in minimum time. They were not in the best of shape going into the war with CR, and were in even worse shape coming out of the war. CR grabbed intel and waved TBB, stole gold, food and runes, and then waved TBB AFTER they just beat them in war. You can say they were justified because they did not get enough out of the war and they wanted more, I still call that ****play. I have had plenty of kingdoms actually time their wd's against me and +4 hour their attacks before they wd and I never went after any of them (unless they stole science points). We all have our opinions of what is acceptable and unacceptable behavior, and I will respect your opinion even while arguing mine.

What everyone seems to forget it CR knew was getting aid. They were gathering intel, and knew the chained provinces were exploring and training. Any fool would know they were getting their GC from somewhere. They still thought they could beat TBB which is why they waved. For two days it was an even match, but then CR made a HUGE mistake of razing people in TBB while the monarch of TBB ordered massacres. They also made the mistake of tanking the Gold dragon, while TBB killed their sapphire in less than an hour. Their final mistake was dragging on the war, losing even more honor and acres instead of WD as soon as the winner was obvious like the Monarch of TBB did. The Monarch of TBB totally outplayed CR in that second war and it bothered CR so badly that they THEN started screaming cheat and called in their buddies from FS to team up on TBB for the "good of Utopia" lol

I agree with you when you say Bishop's punishment for TBB having one province in their kingdom that used a proxy was a little harsh. I can understand how people can think there was more to it than that, but until Bishop comes out and says it I will just assume that was all there was to it. Losing the war wins was no big deal to me, cause it does not change the fact that we have won 6/7 wars this age. Being labeled a cheater is unacceptable to me, so I asked the monarch of TBB if he used a multi to start a war. He said no. Since the monarch of TBB has showed nothing but honesty, class and respect since I have known him, I chose to believe him. If I hadn't I would have left, and I am sure some of my friends from Warrior's Oath would have left with me. All I know is what I have seen, and in the short time I have been with TBB I have seen nothing but fair play, and great wars. Every war but 2 has been arranged, and terms have always been honored. That was what I was looking for in an elite kingdom, and I could not ask for more than that.

CR tried to bully TBB and they got punched in the mouth. You all should be applauding TBB for this instead of condemning them.

Dean21, I would suggest calling a friend, or use 50/50, the audience seems divided so don't waste that life line.

Its a nice war record indeed, but if half is based on shady play it puts a sour taste in most peoples mouths, I won't judge TBB as i got no evidence or have seen none, other then whats been posted in this thread from both sides, but out from that i formed an opinion.

A proxy doesn't have to be down to LS either, any given province of the 25 could have wanted a good start or whatever, TBB loves wars and likely would have accepted their good fortune to get a war, can you blame TBB as a KD for that? not really but punishment is fair enough for 1 player doing something wrong, as it benefitted everyone in the KD. (mind you not saying that is how it happened, just giving an example).

Q: Was TBB still in war range when war finished?
    Q: Did TBB have chance to negotiate new terms to secure a CF that didn't involve a B2B?

It sounds like the diplo was badly handled, whether its all down to TBB i don't know, as i know CR can be extremely hard to negotiate with once they dig heels in, but sometimes you just got accept you were in a bad position and handled a few things badly that lead to it.
    Last edited by Aranfein; 30-10-2016 at 23:07.

Thread Information