Page 54 of 81 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 vs#2 honor kds

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice View Post
    This is just lame, tbb knows they ****ed up and got punished. No need to continue the punishment now. They have a lot of disadvantages. Now let cr and tbb fight t out. The punishment is beyond the crime now
    Last I checked TBB never apologized for cheating. Just a bunch of stupid excuses and wild accusation thrown around at people including Bishop. Also let's not forget all the insults thrown at FS for no reason. TBB made this a 2 vs 1 conflict. Instead of working on a cf with FS they just throw insults at them. I say turn them all green and hopefully they learn their lesson or disband.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    Dean21, I would suggest calling a friend, or use 50/50, the audience seems divided so don't waste that life line.
    Three n00bs from TBB are the only ones in here to doubt Bishop's decision; Bart is yet to answer A or B, so we'll know soon if they're gonna remain 3 or become 4. Either way, no one else questions Bishop's decision; in that regard, your statement "the audience seems divided" is very far from reality, in my opinion. The audience seems very much decided, read carefully all 53 pages.

Also, "I won't judge TBB as i got no evidence or have seen none" goes in the same category with Bart's ""There is 0 proof that TBB cheated."
    LOL, I guess Bishop erasing 4 ww is = 0 (zero) evidence, right ?
    Last edited by jacko; 30-10-2016 at 23:18.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ed View Post
    The Monarch of TBB totally outplayed CR in that second war and it bothered CR so badly that they THEN started screaming cheat and called in their buddies from FS to team up on TBB for the "good of Utopia" lol
    I dont know wghat the f*** are you on ... but if you can hook me up with your guy i'd appreciate it.

You got fed 300 frikin milion gold ... thats like 3kgpa, at average 400 g per elite thats 7.5 epa for your entire kingdom, or 17 specs.

Outplayed ? gtfo

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by jacko View Post
    @Bart
    "There is 0 proof that TBB cheated."

Seriously, are you gonna join the likes of herp, sarcasm, ed, n00bs in denial ? Are you trying to tell me that Bishop erasing 4 ww is equal with "0 proof that TBB cheated" ?

A) TBB cheated and Bishop punished them; conclusion : TBB are cheats.
    B) TBB didn't cheated and Bishop punished them; conclusion : Bishop is a cheat.

Tell me, Bart, which one of those above is true, A or B ?
    The others failed hard to answer such basic question. I think you have what it takes, don't let me down.
    The answer to your questions is: Neither. You posed a loaded question based on suspect word-of-mouth information. Good lord, logic and reasoning really isn't that difficult. I find it hilarious you are still blaming TBB and Bart for all of this, when there is literally nothing you can do to justify a 3v1 gangbang razekill operation that's happening right now.

Edit: And there's Citadela with the blatant refusal to use accurant values yet again. You guys really do not give any ****s whatsoever about factual analysis of situations based on empirical evidence. Thank god none of you are running for Congress or decide what my life insurance policy rate is. Scary to think of how ridiculous it could get when people with zero critical reasoning functionality get in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    I will quit uto once you're able to finish an age without disbanding your KD <3
    Yes, the gc payment was a dodgy play, but does it warrant a full-flown GB and razekilling an entire KD? Proportionality is a thing.
    Have they admitted that it was wrong and offered to rectify the situation and compensate CR appropriately? If the answer is no then that compensation needs to be torn from them by force with sufficient overkill to discourage a repetition.
    So as long as TBB are still fighting back and aren't backing down and admitting their wrong then punishment needs continue until they are unable to fight back to protect the parties participating in the punishment.
    Yes proportionality is a thing, but going by forum they still seem to be defiant, and then in order to protect those helping from TBB pouncing on them TBB needs to be disabled. As long as they aren't backing down there's no other way to go forward.

Quote Originally Posted by HerpNDerp View Post
    The answer to your questions is: Neither. You posed a loaded question based on suspect word-of-mouth information. Good lord, logic and reasoning really isn't that difficult. I find it hilarious you are still blaming TBB and Bart for all of this, when there is literally nothing you can do to justify a 3v1 gangbang razekill operation that's happening right now.
    No it's very easy to justify, TBB ****played CR and gained unfairly from that ****play, so it needs to be negated in sufficient force to discourage repetitions, and as long as TBB is defiant then there's no other way to end this other than disabling TBB completely, which means 25 green provinces. Ideally the punishment should be far less but that hinges on TBB backing down
    Last edited by Elldallan; 30-10-2016 at 23:54.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Post Fiend
    I never questioned Bishops decision. I said it was harsh, but I accepted it and moved on. A few kingdoms got together and figured Bishop's punishment was not enough, and decided to exact their own punishment based on their own distortion of facts. Bishop himself explained why the ww's were removed, but instead of being content with his decision, people want to decide their own reason. I am sure if Bishop found evidence that TBB was using multiple provinces to start a war then the punishment would have been the same as when he finds evidence that two kingdoms are involved in a fake war. The monarch and steward would have been deleted and not just one player in the kingdom. Since the Monarch and Steward were not deleted, that should prove to you all that there was no evidence of foul play and the punishment handed down was for TBB having a player in their kingdom that used a proxy. Once again, that was exactly what Bishop said. You want an apology handofthrawn? Ok, I am sorry someone in TBB used a proxy to play the game. If you want an apology for anything but that, you won't get it because TBB is not guilty of anything but that. As far as the insults to FS goes, I have only told the truth. They are cowards. They could have easily had a war with TBB if they just asked and gave them time to prepare. Instead, they took the opportunity to destroy TBB with their friend in CR and Divinity. Personally, I do not want a CF with FS, I want to be GREEN! Then I will change my name to Fart Sniffers or some other name mocking FS.

Now back to a normal conversation. Aranfein, I like talking to you. I know you are not on TBB's side, but at least you have the integrity to look at it from both sides and can help a noob like me understand what the hell is going on.

A: TBB was not in range after the war, but all chained provinces put in mills and were getting funded soldiers and gold to explore and train.
    A: TBB declined the CF terms finding them too harsh and chose to go to war instead.

Post Fiend
    Edit: Just saw Ed clarify that they planned for war after declining CF terms. Looks like TBB brought this upon themselves lol
    Last edited by azsxdcfv; 30-10-2016 at 23:42. Reason: update
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Thanks. Learned something today.
    * Finally stopped trying to be an English Teacher after getting schooled.

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...1#post15383239

Post Fiend
    Elldallan, that is where I am confused. If Ascension can come on here and say they received gold to fight FS and FS had no problem with it then why does FS have a problem with TBB getting gold TO RECOVER FROM WAR? Once again, TBB did not get a bunch of gold and then wave CR. They got a bunch of gold and got waved by CR and then declared on them. It did not become a problem until after they won the war.

Bottom line: One kingdom has decided what is right and wrong and you have all followed along with them. Bunch of fricken lemmings.

Regular
    "The answer to your questions is: Neither. You posed a loaded question based on suspect word-of-mouth information."

I have put down a logical conclusion based on a FACT : Bishop erased 4 ww from you. Everyone who played this for a long time has no real reason to question Bishop's decisions. You seem to suggest he did that for no reason, or at least you just refuse to tell the reason. So, if A and B are both false, do tell us your C, D, E etc.

LE : finally, Ed grew some balls : "I never questioned Bishops decision. I said it was harsh, but I accepted it and moved on."

Post Fiend
    Elldallan, that is where I am confused. If Ascension can come on here and say they received gold to fight FS and FS had no problem with it then why does FS have a problem with TBB getting gold TO RECOVER FROM WAR? Once again, TBB did not get a bunch of gold and then wave CR. They got a bunch of gold and got waved by CR and then declared on them. It did not become a problem until after they won the war.

Bottom line: One kingdom has decided what is right and wrong and you have all followed along with them. Bunch of fricken lemmings.

There is nothing wrong to receive gold or trade land for gc. The problem is you did it after you declined CF terms, choosing to war instead. I wrote a whole piece about why you were correct to receive the gc for rebuild due to lack of malicious intent, until I saw that you just admitted it yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Thanks. Learned something today.
    * Finally stopped trying to be an English Teacher after getting schooled.

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...1#post15383239

Veteran

Your talking about a agreed war where one party agreed to allow the other to have gc too a b2b war. You don't see how silly you sound?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    Razing in to TBB is not because they cheated - who cares. Everyone cheats just some don't get caught.

Raizing in to TBB is because they still have not closed relations and went and started another one.
    You saying razing into war is fine because they have not closed relations? Wow. That's new. Will be mindful of that next age when we don't have a CF in a place (or even a CF in place because that's not "honorable")

Post Fiend
    OMG, azsxdcfv I can finally go to sleep now. Someone besides myself can see the hypocrisy in all this.

I will admit that I am a soldier here and do not know the inner workings. I was one of the orcs that got chained down hard in the first war, and had to release all of my d-specs and thieves, but I still had about 14 epa. Once I explored, I was down to about 11epa, but was able to get to 8d-specs per acre and 2.5 tpa before eowcf came. I had banks and armories and the plan was to get back up to 14 epa while in fort. Once CR waved us, I was ordered to raze armories and banks and get into war build. CR stole a lot of my gold by I still had enough to convert. Keep in mind, I was the smallest province after the first war, so if I could be prepped before eowcf everyone else could too. We did not sit on the button for 5 days while someone fed us gold and attacked CR, that was what they did to us.

Post Fiend
    uhhh i think i lost you azsxdcfv. Language barrier?

We were hoping to recover more after the war, which is why we had armories and banks in. Then CR waved us and demanded to give them more honor and acres for a CF. Instead, our monarch had us raze our banks and armories, and set a declaration date. I never said we received gold after we declined CF terms. Read it again bud. First we got gold, then we got waved, then we declined terms, then we declared.

Regular
    uhhh i think i lost you azsxdcfv. Language barrier?

We were hoping to recover more after the war, which is why we had armories and banks in. Then CR waved us and demanded to give them more honor and acres for a CF. Instead, our monarch had us raze our banks and armories, and set a declaration date. I never said we received gold after we declined CF terms. Read it again bud. First we got gold, then we got waved, then we declined terms, then we declared.
    Tell me, if you didn't had all that gold, would you still have declined CF terms and declare war ? :)

Thread Information