Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I make a prov?

Should I make a prov?

How many kingdoms are there? How many players? What major (if any) improvements have been made to the game? Who is still here from my days? Who has been dominating the charts the last few years? Drunk History version.
    S E C R E T S

Yes! CR dominating

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    Yes! CR dominating
    Spear lies.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Needs to get out more
    175 kingdoms, I think.
    3 point something Kay players.
    There's now an espionage page and apps by cool people.
    Your boss is here with some of the same maniacs as in Thundercats.
    We've had a couple of back2back champions and Absalom is a kingdom now.

Make a province and see your small band of scientists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Just join Bishop's kingdom. No expectations and no ragrets

Veteran
    Should you make a province... Well, do you like bingo?

I ask because one of the major changes lately has been to science. Scientists are new this age, they replace books in science. The major changes to it are
    1. The bonusses are no longer dependend on books (or now scientists) per acre but fixed for the number of scientists you have and
    2. you can't buy them, instead they spawn randomly.

The random spawning is a source of great frustration among many players, since luck hasn't played such a major role in this game for a long time. Right now, some have all science maxed and some aren't even halfway there and it's based purely on luck, not skill, but impacts so much of the game.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Needs to get out more
    On the other hand, you can run an attacker and abduct hapless players scientists. And still on the other hand, or left foot, you can run a sage, like me, and grab scientists from the attackers.

Abduction replaced Learn and attackers are going at it like a Nathan's hotdog eating contest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Yes and welcome back.

Post Demon
    depending on how long you have been away there is also an ingame chat and ingame targetfinder incoorporated into the game, they really made it easy to play, oh and like a zillion years ago they changed so that modified off and def shows when you take intel, crystal ball is gone and you now use your thieves to Spy on throne and snatch news.

I'd like to invite any returning player back into the game also if it is a moderator or former moderator, not sure why you got grayed out.

Emereti or PewPew or whatever name they chose to finnish under this age has been the biggest kingdom for ages, a lot of other top kd's came and went, Beastblood and Spartans are their closest contenders as far as I can tell, but most top kingdoms are hurting for players and need to use ingame recruit forum or features on a regulair basis, not all finish on 25 players because of this. If you don't plan on super active and to use external programs don't go ask the top 10-25 or so, there is plenty of good teams just below those ranks with some functioning better than others in the 20-100 spots, you can typically make do with 2-4 logins a day and have great fun warring with your teammates, the greater the team, the more I belive you'll like to log in and enjoy the game. Outside the top 100 there is less social kingdoms to be in, but you can still find a relaxing team with 1-2 logins a day that will suit your needs for socialicing. Randomly creating a province could get you in a t50 kingdom and all the way down to 150ish. Depending on your luck you may like or dislike your new team.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    How many kingdoms are there? How many players? What major (if any) improvements have been made to the game? Who is still here from my days? Who has been dominating the charts the last few years? Drunk History version.
    Making prov make sense only if you have time to check forum regular. This way you can max enjoy game!
    So far my ratio time spend this age is 10% ingame and 90% forum posting.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Join us ******

did i read that right only 175 provinces ? holy hell wish this game still had a 100k players i'd probably play it again

Enthusiast
    175 kingdoms. Not 175 provinces :P

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinky View Post
    175 kingdoms. Not 175 provinces :P
    that made me think

so old

@Dharan Who is still here from my days?
    Moses does not play anymore cause he spends all day watching I dream of Jeanie replays. He heard there is one shot of her navel.
    Abrahim stopped playing after God would not let him sacrifice Isaac's prov

I heard when you last played the dead sea was only sick.

ps, you can join me any day. I will kill a prov of need be, but somebody always punks during/after war.
    Last edited by kendy; 07-11-2016 at 19:02.

Thread Information