Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The war against Islamic extremism

You must live in muslim country as a minority (christian/buddhist/ hindu/etc) to understand about islamist extremism.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by iforgotmyoldnick View Post
    You must live in muslim country as a minority (christian/buddhist/ hindu/etc) to understand about islamist extremism.
    You must live on the north pole to understand about the ice caps melting.

You must be struck by lightning to understand about bad weather.

You must live in australia to understand introducing a new species in an ecosystem.

You must live in France to understand baguette.

You must live in 'murica as a martian to understand the plot of mars attacks.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Quote Originally Posted by Uhm hoi View Post
    You must live on the north pole to understand about the ice caps melting.

You must be struck by lightning to understand about bad weather.

You must live in australia to understand introducing a new species in an ecosystem.

You must live in France to understand baguette.

You must live in 'murica as a martian to understand the plot of mars attacks.
    No...but you might understand how no one lives at the North Pole. You might even be able to comprehend why the Inuit have 37 different words to describe snow.

No...but you might gain a bit of sympathy waking up in a hospital bed all burned up with no recollection of the event for others who have suffered likewise.

No...but you would have a better appreciation for the effect of "bad things happen to those with the best intentions"

No...France?!? What??? lol....definetely need to go research :)

No...really? using fiction for your sarcasm? Keep it real..nough said.

Haven't read most of the posts here (yet), just wanted to reply to original poster(s).

It is part of who we are. You don't need Religion/atheists or France vs Belgium.

It simply is this:
    "US vs THEM" sprinkled with the opposition being dehumanized.

Every culture, every nation...every religion, wherever you find people...even in the school yard you see the beginning whispers of our nature blooming forth into atrocity. You see it budding here now in America. Before you go to the defense of the right or left...STOP. Just stop...though on the left if you try to stop you are likely to get labeled a traitor and get demonized worse than what the conservatives are receiving.
    The only reason I believe we haven't seen worse yet is because the conservatives are where most of the guns are.

There are no Conservatives. (okay there is a handful here or there).. I wish the Liberals calling themselves conservative would find a new term / name.
    #magi

I think we call those libertarians!
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Republicans are Liberal too.
    #magi

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Those are just Republicans that smoke weed.

Thread Information