View Poll Results: Does Eowcf need a buff?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 55.17%
  • No

12 41.38%
  • Undecided

1 3.45%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [Discussion] Does EOWCF need a buff?

Post Demon
    And let's keep warending cf the same, no need to fix what isn't broken, it is for people to get somewhat to mostly recovered and that is good enougth as it is.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Forum Addict
    Nothing personal.
    As good as you were Palem you don't play, you're out of touch now so I am ignoring your perspective.
    There is nothing wrong with wanting to play Uto as a war game and I think you would find that more people want to do that than grow or meta.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    What exactly am I out of touch with? The only things that have changed since I stopped playing are the science overhauls which eliminated a huge amount of need for downtime between wars. Prepping for war has only gotten easier.

The sole fact that I don't play doesn't mean I don't understand and am wrong.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by drkzeraga View Post
    For context, Eowcf used to last for 4 days. A few ages ago it was reduced to 3 days with no corresponding buff to its effect. This mean that kingdoms coming out from war have effectively 25% less time to recover themselves.

Now I have heard rumors that this change was partially because of wanting to remove downtime from the game, which I think is a great idea. However as it stands now the change is counter-productive as it actually forces kingdoms to go into fort even after Eowcf, which actually increase the downtime from 4 days to 6.

Now I do have some ideas/suggestions on how we can go about fixing this problem, but I would like to hear what the community actually thinks about the issue before jumping the gun so to speak.
    Fully support restoring this to 96 hours. If anything the current EOW CF forces KDs to sign longer and more strictly delineated CFs in order to prevent vulturing. Just to show our CF with BB this age:
    2. 96 hour notice.
    3. Cannot notice into notice/hostile/war.
    4. Can notice into EOW CF, but has to give noticed side EOW CF + 2 days to prep (5 days total).
    5. Party that was noticed have 8hrs to respond that they have already been noticed to nullify the notice"

This leads to a whole series of ****ty interactions. You also basically have to stack ur conflicts once every 2 weeks etc. Mafan mafan! Please give us back 96 hours^^

Needs to get out more
    This may seem off topic but I think more kingdoms need rogues. If anything I've notice vulturing that could be curbed by joint rogue and t/m preventatives. To light, if I could count on a rogue to assassinate a margin of enemy wizards then I could cast amnesia reliably enough to get reliable CF offers.

To clarify, about every kingdom that has pushed hostile with us has gone away after dropping several amnesia spells on open targets. Oh, and everyone needs at least one undead sage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Oh, and everyone needs at least one undead sage.
    Considering its Strat...not sure if joking or serious....

Thread Information