Thread: Coming out of retirement

Coming out of retirement

Hey guys!

I have missed this game, and have decided to come out of retirement.

I've been playing this game for longer periods of time since around 2003, and have been monarch of more than one warring KD. I am very active, and able to log in many times a day. I love warring, I never leave my army home, and I prefer a somewhat high rate of coordination and activity, but nothing too crazy.

I haven't played for about 2 years now, and I will require a week or two to get back into things, and read up on whatever has changed, but I promise that you will not regret giving me a chance to prove my worth. I have played most race/personality combos, and I feel like I have a pretty diverse skillset, but I prefer to play pure attacker or some kind of combo. I have played plenty of T/M also, though. Really, I will play anything, and do my part as a team player.

If you are interested in giving me a chance, and can offer kingdom-wide high activity level, somewhat high level of coordination, are a mainly warring KD and are willing to help me get started again, then I am definitely willing to give you all the time and dedication this game takes, to be played at a very high level.

If you are interested, please e-mail me at Magnusaussie@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you guys!
    Last edited by Magbendixen; 02-11-2016 at 05:58.

Hey there! I sent you an email and it bounced back :(

I'd love to hear from you. Please send me an email at your convenience! goodlilwitch13@gmail.com

Neen 5 posts to activate PMs Mag

If you are familiar with IRC...it will go a long way in your search. I'd try Vice N Virtue as aa good place to start...very user friendly kd.
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Sent you an e-mail.

And thanks for advice!

Forum Addict
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...-Y-L-E-join-us!

take a look and contact us if interested!

Hey Magbendixen and welcome back to Utopia!
    I myself just got back to utopia this age and the KD I'm with has several people like you & myself who just got back.

A little bit about the KD, we are a 100% warring KD,
    We are a mix of several formerly top 10 KD players from ages 01-50 who have returned and in the last six ages were able to built a stable core.

We are casual when we are oow but very active & coordinated during war (obviously).
    Our current war record is 5/6 and we're getting ready for our 7th war as we speak.

I think you would fit well with us. If you decide to look us up, join our public channel in IRC #BraveHearts .
    IRC is our main form of communication.

If you decide otherwise, i wish you good luck wherever you go. :)

Postaholic
    Sounds like you would fit well into Freeakstyle. We put high expectations from our players and get strong results. Losing wars isn't in our vocabulary (unless it is as #2 sized kd vs #1 kd that we did an age or two ago for ****s and giggles, when #1 was way bigger than us haha)

You should read the first post of what Lord_Sampuan posted the link to, and give us a response. If you like talking numbers and theorycrafting for fun, and winning wars, we're your kingdom!

Veteran
    Need faery or Halfling rogue
    Long live Mehul!

hey. I'm in a similar position as Magbendixen. any active kingdoms that recruit please pm.

Thread Information