Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Large KD Raze/PK'ing me for plundering their inactive once

Exclamation Large KD Raze/PK'ing me for plundering their inactive once

I was at 1200 acres and I am at 140 now with 5x15 acre razes on me by a large KD. A KD that is more than 5x times our KD nw. We can try to retaliate, but most of them are completely out of our nw range.

I have sent a CF and messaged their King and Steward with apologies but haven't received anything back. What can I do in this position to have them back off?
    Last edited by aak12345; 07-11-2016 at 09:21.

Post Fiend
    June 4 of YR12  An unknown province from Bunch of Pussies - Recruiting () invaded and pillaged galaxy ().
    June 4 of YR12  An unknown province from Bunch of Pussies - Recruiting () invaded and pillaged galaxy ().
    June 5 of YR12  Lalaland () invaded and pillaged galaxy ().
    June 5 of YR12  Lalaland () invaded and pillaged galaxy ().

You sure it was once?
    Dopefiends - They stab it with their steely knives, but they just can't kill the beast

I only plundered once, yes. The other hits were not me.

And for the sake of argument, let's say it was 4x plunder of an inactive... is raze/kill an appropriate response as retaliation or is it just an abuse of circumstance?

Seriously?! Their Attitude To Us Hostile (131 points) Our Attitude To Them Unfriendly (10 points)

Aside: Are you allowed to post KD names here? If so, what is the point of hiding KD/island #?
    Last edited by aak12345; 07-11-2016 at 10:15.

Post Demon
    You can post kd/prov names but not locations.
    Forum rules are very strict about locations.

That aside your kd plundered guy 4 times.
    That provinces prep for w/e it is they are planing is ruined beyond repair.

Kd's tend to reply with excessive force to such incidents.

Veteran
    There's a lesson here. Check the kingdom you're about to hit. If the province or someone else from that kingdom is able to retaliate, you're likely better off hitting somewhere else.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

you should use rob the vault instead.

Well, I got PK'd. Hoping they stop now. Bye bye scientists and wizards.

"Kd's tend to reply with excessive force to such incidents." <= Only because they can.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by aak12345 View Post
    Well, I got PK'd. Hoping they stop now. Bye bye scientists and wizards.

"Kd's tend to reply with excessive force to such incidents." <= Only because they can.
    i dont know why would you plunder 4x into a kd 5x your size? anyone could see this coming from a mile..

If you have used robbing(as someone else suggested) probably that wouldn't have happened. Most likely the big KD would have msged you to stop messing with them and leave them alone and if you continue they would start with razes. But since you did direct dmg they also will do dmg...

Such big KDs usually hit for land and you can retaliate the hit(s) to negotiate CF. But when you are the aggressor and want to mess with much bigger KD don't complain about the consequences.

I would think that the retaliation would be proportional... or even a bit excessive to "teach a lesson". But PK'ing seems severe and harsh. I plundered an INACTIVE in their KD once for like 500k gc (not 4x). They decided to PK me. Do they not have something better to do than ruin our age?

What makes you think the prov was inactive? Don't you think they would have killed it if indeed was inactive and they didn't have plans for it instead of just staying there.

That province still shows as last seen 3 days ago, I'd call that inactive myself (bet he has a spiffy little + and everything)... But always fun to watch the bad parts of the 'top' see how low they can drop the current number of players lol...

I agree some retaliation is definitely warranted, raze killing for plunders on an inactive seems veeeery excessive though--if only the 70 smallest kds could all band together to raze kill back to stop that kind of EXTREME bullying, but alas :P

I'm just laughing at anon plunder - the concept.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Postaholic
    Your KINGDOM chose to do multiple plunders on their KINGDOM. Their kingdom happens to be 5x bigger. That is a stupid move on your kingdoms part. the "Bunch of" kingdom I have always found to be pretty honourable. I don't know all the timeline and details, but there are many situations where a province might afk for a few days. They brought their economy build in, and was stocking gc for instance, and then just missed their training hour or something. Is it a mistake by them to have so much gc and resources on the guy (enough that 4 plunders was actually worth doing).. yea it sure was, and im sure that provine was reprimanded. But that is the job of a kingdom closer to them in size to take, as they can withstand the punishment of doing so.

Especially this late in the age, most kingdoms are just riding out the end of the age, and have nothing better to do than to retaliate in full kingdoms that do stupid things like this. So sure raze kill might of been harsh, but yea i think they are more than within their means to do it.

I always prefer the tactic of razing the monarch or steward when one of their provinces does something stupid like this. Nothing works faster than making the person in authority in their kingdom feel the retaliation of one of their crew doing something stupid.

TL;DR you deserve it. Next time hit a kingdom in your range, or stop crying about the inevitable retaliation.

Needs to get out more
    I posted something but the token had expired. Anyways, I think you guys should be offering objective advice rather than implying stupidity.

It is a teaching opportunity you are squandering. If your confused with players who are evidently morally inept, ...well, it's the most obvious modern shortcoming of our culture. So please take the time to explain the Thou Shalts. Thx
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information