Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Honey Melons vs Fake War Wolves

Forum Addict

Honey Melons vs Fake War Wolves

Honey Melons beats Wolves, a kd half their size that is now tagged "Fake war" during eowcf. I want this to be real for more juicy war chart drama, but I fear it might not be. Anyone in either kingdom know if Wolves is being honest or accusatory sore losers?

They were larger than us when war started. Broke NAP 24h before agreed upon start of hostilities, and now they be cryin. We got them to 50% of our NW ourselves (auto win by NW) :)
    Last edited by sangken; 07-11-2016 at 19:42.

Post Fiend
    There's a bit of a background here, but here's my understanding of it all.

There was a war agreement in place - basically, Honey Melons was to give Wolves the button at a particular time, and the Wolves were to press it and start war by a particular time a few hours later. (Size-wise, the Kingdoms were about even at the time.) Whether deliberately or inadvertently, Wolves waved Honey Melons at home basically a day before the agreed start time. (Honey Melons did send a "WTF" message early in the wave, but Wolves didn't respond.) Honey Melons responded by calling for a few outside hits into the hostile to balance the scales a little - there were three outside hits during hostile, so no huge impact there, but the real drama arose from one much larger Kingdom (currently #3 in the world) trying to mediate the dispute, messaging Wolves to try to find a mutually acceptable resolution to get the war back on an even footing. Wolves didn't respond well, blustering and threatening the would-be mediator, basically telling them where to go, and the larger Kingdom didn't take well to that, launching a lengthy series of raze attacks on Wolves after war was declared, over the course of about a day, until Honey Melons realized that these raze attacks were happening, and asked that they stop.

Wolves blamed Honey Melons for the intervention of the larger Kingdom, and didn't want to give Honey Melons the war win, so refused to WD. By the time the 7-day mark rolled around, though, Honey Melons were able to force a networth victory.
    Last edited by Chanain; 07-11-2016 at 19:46.

My sources say Wolves broke war terms and waved early then spent the next 7 days trying to have Melons deleted for some apparent sh$t play. Fake it seems not, war report attached below.

** Kingdom news report **
    For the time from June 22 of YR11 till June 23 of YR12 - 170 hours

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 1,120 (105,399 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 925 (101,588 acres)
    -- Ambush: 47 (3,152 acres)
    -- Conquest: 8 (659 acres)
    -- Raze: 35 (0 acres)
    -- Massacre: 60 (86,602 population)
    -- Failed: 45 (4% failure)
    -- Uniques: 305
    Total attacks suffered: 958 (90,785 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 882 (88,895 acres)
    -- Ambush: 18 (1,890 acres)
    -- Raze: 21 (0 acres)
    -- Massacre: 22 (53,732 population)
    -- Failed: 15 (1.6% failure)
    -- Uniques: 224

** The kingdom of #MELONS# **
    Total land exchanged: +14,614 (1120/958)
    +3,713 Vonares (45/7)
    +2,234 Dungeon and Dragon (66/40)
    +2,161 My fingers numb (72/35)
    +1,924 The holy fat dwarf (48/12)
    +1,368 An unknown province (8/0)
    +1,155 Make America Great Again (53/44)
    +1,141 Winter Sonata (50/26)
    +1,055 Cherry bomb (23/0)
    +839 The Hobbit (44/16)
    +759 Art of the deal (22/0)
    +666 I Love Gymnastics (22/3)
    +473 Ayyyyyyyy Papitooooo (33/8)
    +467 Build the Wall (39/27)
    +387 An inactive (59/38)
    +338 Ahhh Man (70/48)
    +234 Dead Man Walkingz (62/63)
    +146 Tastyone (71/67)
    -7 Invoker (0/9)
    -18 Dont worry luv cavalry is here (15/5)
    -306 Axe (60/48)
    -338 The old Oslo Corkscrew (53/58)
    -524 GheyBot (57/92)
    -1,057 Boobs (74/128)
    -1,069 Anverpia (0/5)
    -1,127 A scholar and a Scoundrel (74/179)

** The kingdom of #WOLVES# **
    Total land exchanged: -14,614 (958/1120)
    +5,137 An unknown province (49/0)
    +469 lone wolf (36/28)
    +405 Zychu II (61/49)
    +295 Republic of Dave (20/0)
    +285 Calm Before The Storm (3/0)
    +246 Rocketz (66/56)
    +175 EwwItsRotten (69/55)
    +170 MilphLand (65/115)
    -113 JhonSalchichon the III (27/3)
    -162 Magical one (68/51)
    -168 Gandalf (24/32)
    -623 Youre in the F_ing Journal (50/46)
    -816 Kelvaro (10/25)
    -1,031 OrCharD (56/87)
    -1,031 Viking Horde (36/35)
    -1,216 Testcase (11/22)
    -1,430 Sin of Sloth (40/40)
    -1,534 PainBringers (53/95)
    -1,573 LastManStanding (47/77)
    -1,662 Grey Havens (11/31)
    -1,677 Neptunes Triton (26/37)
    -2,627 Tijuana donkey (53/60)
    -2,688 Tonight the World Dies (34/48)
    -3,445 Barney (43/128)
    "Because of the implication"

Forum Addict
    So lots of good drama but not the actionable kind. Fair enough, I'll take it!

Been there - Done that.
    A FAKE war demands LOW/NONE hits.. also, peaple dont TAG FAKE WAR..

May Your Riches be Big, but your ability to use it small

Ok so I'm not gonna go on as it is frankly boring but here is the synopsis from the other side:

1. War terms agreed - seems to be confusion on agreed dates and both are claiming they are right so we cannot prove either way so let's deal with facts if we can.

2. Wolves upon not being given button in there (understood). Agreed sate decided they could not sit around with armies home and people online baying for blood and decided to wave. Due to GBP we did not do massive damage in grand scheme some off killed at home and empty acres taken

3. This wave gave away the button advantage (as we were smaller and two less provinces we agreed wolves would get button) but also messed up attack times and our most potent weapon our NM and NS runs (we have 7 HERETICS elves and 2 mystic elves ffs) as troops were to spread to do this efficiently.

4. Several messages of bad blood over confusion were sent but melons continued to hit on the meter behind us until they eventually declared at there preferred wave time. TBH it was an average - Ok opening wave where they got our two biggest attackers one WITH TROOPS home (destroyed) and one who just sent troops out for 14 hours with 400 incoming (also fooked).

5. Wolves fought back hard and got it back in next 12 hours to somewhere decent even without Nm runs as we were still trying to re sync troops , then out of the blue we get hit by xx:xx (much bigger growth kingdom) on our biggest UB TM with eating an emerald for around 3k acres and thousand if lost TROOPS.

6. This basically ruined the war and was complete **** play on there parts as far as wolves are concerned, we were told by xx:xx that we either give free WW or we keep getting hit, obviously we said screw you and hits continued until (supposedly) melons told them to stop hits conveniently once damage was done.

7. After this a lot of us (including me) lost a lot of interest (as I would think most would) in the clearly fake and pointless war and several will now quit the game as a result (another win for an already dieing game) the war was a formality after the outside hits and as we gave away our biggest advantage (but according to melons its was the most heinous crime in utopia) by giving BUTTON and lost pretty much all player focus so melons now claim a great victory and proceed to top WW charts with a very weak and ill deserved win.

FYI I offered to arrange war next age again via what's app or line but they declined funnily enough!

So all in all the mechanics for outside interference that is killing the life blood that is the warring tier on this game strikes again, hope your happy bishop yet another victory for your growth pals and a few more departed from the ever thinning warring tier, good job mate..... good job!

P.S the last 3 vs 1 war we had we won so at least you can take some credit from the fact your 2 vs 1 war you managed to win :)

EDIT - also forgot there was a deliberate PK in there also for good measure.
    Last edited by dark viking; 07-11-2016 at 23:02.

Arrow Wisdom starts with using the RIGTH words

Quote Originally Posted by dark viking View Post
    Ok so I'm not gonna go on as it is frankly boring but here is the synopsis from the other side:

1. War terms agreed - seems to be confusion on agreed dates and both are claiming they are right so we cannot prove either way so let's deal with facts if we can.

2. Wolves upon not being given button in there (understood). Agreed sate decided they could not sit around with armies home and people online baying for blood and decided to wave. Due to GBP we did not do massive damage in grand scheme some off killed at home and empty acres taken

3. This wave gave away the button advantage (as we were smaller and two less provinces we agreed wolves would get button) but also messed up attack times and our most potent weapon our NM and NS runs (we have 7 HERETICS elves and 2 mystic elves ffs) as troops were to spread to do this efficiently.

4. Several messages of bad blood over confusion were sent but melons continued to hit on the meter behind us until they eventually declared at there preferred wave time. TBH it was an average - Ok opening wave where they got our two biggest attackers one WITH TROOPS home (destroyed) and one who just sent troops out for 14 hours with 400 incoming (also fooked).

5. Wolves fought back hard and got it back in next 12 hours to somewhere decent even without Nm runs as we were still trying to re sync troops , then out of the blue we get hit by xx:xx (much bigger growth kingdom) on our biggest UB TM with eating an emerald for around 3k acres and thousand if lost TROOPS.

6. This basically ruined the war and was complete **** play on there parts as far as wolves are concerned, we were told by xx:xx that we either give free WW or we keep getting hit, obviously we said screw you and hits continued until (supposedly) melons told them to stop hits conveniently once damage was done.

7. After this a lot of us (including me) lost a lot of interest (as I would think most would) in the clearly fake and pointless war and several will now quit the game as a result (another win for an already dieing game) the war was a formality as we gave away our biggest advantage (but according to melons its was the most heinous crime in utopia) by giving BUTTON and lost pretty much all player focus so melons now claim a great victory and proceed to top WW charts with a very weak and ill deserved win.

FYI I offered to arrange war next age again via what's app or line but they declined funnily enough!

So all in all the mechanics for outside interference that is killing the life blood that is the warring tier on this game strikes again, hope your happy bishop yet another victory for your growth pals and a few more departed from the ever thinning warring tier, good job mate..... good job!

P.S the last 3 vs 1 war we had we won so at least you can take some credit from the fact your 2 vs 1 war you managed to win :)
    Thats not a FAKE war, thats Faul play..

Quote Originally Posted by chalsdk View Post
    Thats not a FAKE war, thats Faul play..
    Depends what you determine a fake war - if it is one where a kingdom is told to give a free WW by a bigger bullying growth kingdom then conveniently sit back and let the auto NW win occur to avoid further ramifications then yes this may be classed as a fake war.

But thanks for confirming at the very least it's foul play, but still I guess as usual foul play wins charts

Sorry I'm not understanding the fake war aspect here? Did Wolves break war terms? Why did a growth kd bother with wolves? What is Melons response to this? I'm interested to hear both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by joeblogs View Post
    Sorry I'm not understanding the fake war aspect here? Did Wolves break war terms? Why did a growth kd bother with wolves? What is Melons response to this? I'm interested to hear both sides.
    No one knows who broke what terms there is no proof other than copied messages which could be faked, the screenshots I believe we sent to bishop may help though?? Either way that's why I said let's deal with facts.

The main one being is that giving the button put us at a massive disadvantage (even though melons still don't get this very basic but key point) but we were desperate not to lose war so we decided to wave. It was not strategy quite the opposite it was desperation if anything

Quote Originally Posted by dark viking View Post
    Depends what you determine a fake war - if it is one where a kingdom is told to give a free WW by a bigger bullying growth kingdom then conveniently sit back and let the auto NW win occur to avoid further ramifications then yes this may be classed as a fake war.

But thanks for confirming at the very least it's foul play, but still I guess as usual foul play wins charts
    My view is completly null and Void - you might as well as my dog what he fells about it, or his fell on space..

And Im not a King, I am not in leadership, not there, not anywhere. I know nothing.

Post Fiend
    Did Wolves break war terms?
    Yes, though they claim otherwise. The Melons were supposed to start hitting on June 23 of YR11, and the Wolves were supposed to declare by July 3 YR11. The Wolves claim that the agreed timetable was a month earlier, so they cancelled the NAP on June 2 and waved on June 3. (As far as I know, there were no attempts by the Wolves to message Melons to inquire about why they hadn't waved, and no response to the Melons when the Melons asked why they were waving early.)

The facts of the early stages of the conflict, as Viking has related them, are pretty loose. (There are certain tensions in his own account that strain credibility, if you look for them.) But I'm not going to get into the finer details on a point-by-point debate, because all of that turns out to be relatively unimportant, beside your next question.

Why did a growth kd bother with wolves?
    It's an important question: The core of the Wolves' grievance appears to be a theory that the growth Kingdom started razing into war at the Melons' behest, but the truth appears to be otherwise. I have a second-hand account from the growth Kingdom (which I described above, and which is totally at odds with Viking's contention here that they struck "out of the blue"), but I think we'd all be better off getting that particular answer directly from them.

So they waved 24 hours early? Was that by mistake or intended? I guess that voids the button argument if they willingly gave it away. Seems like lots of drama but I'm sensing a general theme here.

Post Fiend
    Was that by mistake or intended?
    That's harder to say. Never ascribe to malice what can adequately be explained by incompetence, and all that, but it seems to me that the Wolves handled it very strangely, if it was in fact a good faith misunderstanding.

Thread Information