Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Spartan waving TNB

Spartan waving TNB

Visited ranking and notice TNB drop 40k arces.

Do a SN and saw Spartan break CF and full wave them.

Later on FS join the party as well.

Any update?

Add on, from the SN, earlier TNB is razing a ghetto province.

It's related?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by dscc View Post
    Add on, from the SN, earlier TNB is razing a ghetto province.

It's related?
    Most likely related due to fact that someone asked ghetto to raze into TNB war prep for FS. Ghetto randomly started razing.

Someone then dealbroke EOACF to wave TNB too (EOACF stated by the same person who DB). Isn't Utopia a b1atch....

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    What ****play have we done this age? Please elaborate.

1. We get bug-abuse waved by the U --> we move on.
    2. Get block-waved/warred by FS --> we move on.
    3. We get accused by Pandas of sending Jesters --> we war Pandas and give them a FREE CF.
    4. We try to reach a deal with the U, the U notices us --> we beat the U.
    5. Pandas DBs us --> no one lifts a finger.
    6. We give BB a free CF extension even though we wanted to war them.
    7. We gave Fluffy/TNB/TBB/Jesters/Div/the U/Groovy/CD/CR all free EOA CFs.
    8. We literally did not tax ANYONE this age.
    Posted by the one and only dealbreaker in the thread "#1 vs #2 honor kingdom". Post #636

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxFoBxXx View Post
    Posted by the one and only dealbreaker in the thread "#1 vs #2 honor kingdom". Post #636
    I very much intended to keep that CF until EOA as I hardly expected you'd try to **** us. However, in that list there are THREE KDs with whom I did not even sign official CFs, not over wapp nor in-game: Jesters, TBB, TNB. Now, TBB and Jesters are friendly enough for me to trust them unconditionally. However, with you I had my reservations all age long as to where your loyalties would lie. Why do you think we did not respond to your in-game confirmation nor your wapp message?

So far all we have is:

1. A statement of me saying we won't hit ya cus we don't hit friends.
    2. An in-game CF established early in the age.
    3. You messaging me to ask for in-game confirmation. No reply on wapp to that message from me, nor did Octobrev (to whom you sent the deal) confirm the CF in-game.
    4. Me writing a boast-post on the forums.

Post Fiend
    I very much intended to keep that CF until EOA as I hardly expected you'd try to **** us. However, in that list there are THREE KDs with whom I did not even sign official CFs, not over wapp nor in-game: Jesters, TBB, TNB. Now, TBB and Jesters are friendly enough for me to trust them unconditionally. However, with you I had my reservations all age long as to where your loyalties would lie. Why do you think we did not respond to your in-game confirmation nor your wapp message?

So far all we have is:

3. You messaging me to ask for in-game confirmation. No reply on wapp to that message from me, nor did Octobrev (to whom you sent the deal) confirm the CF in-game.
    Honestly, does a game really mean that much to you so that you would lie to secure your spot? Loyalties? My loyalty is to my kingdom... We play to enjoy the game, not ****play others like you do... I know as well as you do that you lied and dealbroke us. I don't even need anyone to hit you back, if that #2 spot means that much to you. As I stated, we were going to war FS, and war them we would. We don't care about charts and I told you that from the beginning. We grow to ****play those that ****play us... that is the true reasoning how we got to #4!
    Last edited by xXxFoBxXx; 08-11-2016 at 06:25.

Regular
    intiresteng turn of events.

Enthusiast
    We grow to ****play those that ****play us... that is the true reasoning how we got to #4!
    bruh......
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

I like to post
    Honestly, does a game really mean that much to you so that you would lie to secure your spot? Loyalties? My loyalty is to my kingdom... We play to enjoy the game, not ****play others like you do... I know as well as you do that you lied and dealbroke us. I don't even need anyone to hit you back, if that #2 spot means that much to you. As I stated, we were going to war FS, and war them we would. We don't care about charts and I told you that from the beginning. We grow to ****play those that ****play us... that is the true reasoning how we got to #4!
    If your loyalty is purely to yourself why do you want a free cf? You claim to have friendship yet were gonna farm FS past us in war.

Youre fine to war FS after giving us 35% of your land (based on FS' precedent). We can then farm half the land on to Emeriti.

So far all we have is:

Still the same script, he have tons of reason to dealbreak the CF.

Get the fact right, even you yourself claiming it's a EOACF to the list of KDs. If the in-game confirmation so important and it's not secured, why you put it into the list? Are you slapping your own face?

Loyalties to you? Who are you? Are you the king of my country? Opssss, my country don't have a King. Get the fact now there is only those slave that will loyal to you. Those not interest to the game, just play for you or your will.

Post Fiend
    If your loyalty is purely to yourself why do you want a free cf? You claim to have friendship yet were gonna farm FS past us in war.

Youre fine to war FS after giving us 35% of your land (based on FS' precedent). We can then farm half the land on to Emeriti.
    Although FS is really good, we aren't scared to war them like you seem to be. I don't care if we win or lose a war, as long as we don't get screwed to begin with. Had you been willing to drop acres to our size and war us, I would have gladly accepted. But I did see how you screwed over Beachlords last age when you made a similar agreement. As I told Aute, if the FS deal falls apart, we are more than willing to war them. They were second on the list, but we had already warred them once this age. We wanted to war someone new. You are so selfish you thought you'd lose that #2 spot that you decided to DB and wave us? Seriously? And to clarify, I told you at the beginning we play Utopia to meet people make friends and enjoy the game. We don't go for charts. We like warring kingdoms like FS and even Jesters, that hold no grudge. Should we lose, that's fine. The game continues and you get better. Why do you play the game if you avoided warring Emeriti when similar size??

Why do you play the game if you avoided warring Emeriti when similar size??
    Two words summarised, NO BALLS

Postaholic
    However, in that list there are THREE KDs with whom I did not even sign official CFs, not over wapp nor in-game: Jesters, TBB, TNB.

So far all we have is:
    Interesting...

I like to post
    its fine that you dont care whether you lose or not, but that doesnt mean we dont. Your planned war directly threatened our position.

Stop citing that forum post lol. On this forum I do nothing but trolling and if peeps gonna stick to that over official communication on wapp or ingame, then GG.

Anyways go and assemble your coalition. Im sure some out there are just waiting for an excuse.

Your planned war directly threatened our position.
    So every kd war arrangement have to endorse by you first?

Question, during Emeriti and BB war earlier on, did Emeriti get your endorsement to go ahead for the war as 3 of you is around the same size.

Thread Information