Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: #5 land vs #42 land?

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitzz View Post
    In fact, i don't discriminate on any of my steals, i steal from small/medium kds more than biggies.
    The second part of that sentence seems to directly contradict the first part. Was that intended?

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/discriminate
    Quote Originally Posted by :p
    The chance of needing 20 NBs to cure the plague is c. 1/470 trillion.
    Your logic is non existent, You should read more than one post.

I cant speak to the #5 vs #42 war but chemicals vs veggies happened due to a rogue veggie.
    Yes, i said a rogue veggie, the most dangerous of all veggies...
    1 province can take a kingdom somewhere it doesn't want to be and thats what happened to us.
    As a veggie I can assure you all that we didn't want this outcome.

Post Fiend
    Well said :). Sometimes it only takes a couple of rogue provinces to mess things up for their kingdoms. Lets face it if anyone is given the button, especially if the button giver has no real chance to win, who would turn their nose up to this special feast? I bet every kingdom would declare as long as they are in war range when button was mistakenly given lol

Forum Addict
    Any short-sighted kingdom sure. But what if the kingdom that gave the button accidentally decides to go inactive and scrap the age? Maybe they hold you in the war out of spite? You're stuck in a war that you have to win the long way after 7 days and costly time, all for much less war win points than a shorter war against a quality and like-sized opponent. There are risks in declaring when given the button by much weaker kingdoms this close to EoA. It's never as simple as you describe.

Post Fiend
    Verminator i agree on that point fully :)

Veteran
    So can I steal fs or em?

Quote Originally Posted by markers View Post
    So can I steal fs or em?
    You can do whatever you want... but whether or not you are prepared to suffer the consequences is the better question ;-) Not sure Francis or Binar would be too happy if you tried to rob them blind ;-)
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    You can do whatever you want... but whether or not you are prepared to suffer the consequences is the better question ;-) Not sure Francis or Binar would be too happy if you tried to rob them blind ;-)
    Well I'll just take a little off the top ��

Thread Information