Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: #5 land vs #42 land?

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by NighT View Post
    @Raikon, I guess you have a point there. Oh well, two not caring kingdoms going at it then. Although one of the two sides is quite obviously taking the not caring to a whole new level .. Made our age though xD

Alas, the once proud province of Its seize the throne has collapsed and lies in ruins.
    Thats the second time that province dies this age, both time wile it was beeing sat lol ... i had a good laugh at it :)))

On a bussines side of it ... yeah from what i recall ppl complaining about on hipchat it was at least 80m on 2 provs over a period of week or so, one guy suffered 2 major runs leaving him with 5M gold on 5k acres after 10 days of stocking money. There was more scattered robs i think, but those rly caught our eye.
    Pretty much rendered his province useless since u cant aid enough to compensate cause of tb issues.

But yeah ... eoa so who cares ... lets just ride it out

Post Fiend
    i think Noobs win this, easy! have fun to both of KDs :) 1 down, 49 to go
    Dopefiends - They stab it with their steely knives, but they just can't kill the beast

Post Fiend
    @Dean,
    I'm afraid we're only 22 provs, so we can 47 tops .. unless we go for the infamous doubletap (Rule #2).

@citadela01,
    Dayum. We're already making fun of Duckles for dying once last age... but second time this age, shame on him! Twice being sat by the monarch?
    Anyway, you speak of 2 provs we targeted, your bud speaks of 1 prov. What's the deal ? Who else did we target, other than Lying by your side?

@jmiedema,
    Yessir, I stole too (White Rose). 750K GC / op, that was more than our entire KD made per tick in a single op. Next time we'll only steal 10% / province rather than an apparent 90% on one guy.
    Not sure what you tried to gain by razing us though. We'd stopped after you asked us to stop (well, more like threatened). You waved us, and then lost like 150-200 mil gc just from FG. Hows that worth it? You lose 2 days pre-war and then a week in war and surely a few days rebuilding. Of what is, at best, pocket change for you. I even was nice enough to offer a cf after both KDs made their point.

Regards,
    NighT

They don't really need the gold at this stage. Warstance was really the best possible outcome for them here and you were baited into giving it to them :(

If it were way earlier on the whole blocking concept that you seem to think you're engaging in would had been more fruitful.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Fiend
    I dont follow, what would they need warstance for ?

To collect war wins! That's what practice kingdoms like FS strive for.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

I like to post
    I have to defend FS here. It is outrageous that some KDs think they can steal from them and get away with it. FS generally shows restraint in dealing with their enemies so you probably have deserved this. Hope this is a lesson well learnt.

@FS keep up the good fight, if you need outside razes to punish them further feel free to contact me or other spartan allies in-game.

Post Fiend
    @Bart, bla bla bla. And seriously, outside razes on a kd three times as small? Anyway, we got an eoacf, so bla bla bla.

@Octo,
    They get an auto war win after seven days, but war wins on war started due to capped meter out of NW range give no war bonusses or anything of the sort. Instead, they're going to come oow 5 guys way small, like a wounded animal to be preyed upon by the rest of those top vultures.

Regular
    shame. you couldve gone for a ww crown tho.

I like to post
    Im sorry Night but you crossed a line by declaring FS. clear ****play that needs to be policed.

There aren't vultures to take advantage of it is what I guess I'm trying to say. This won't turn into a situation like Pandas/Jesters so they take a war win in at no cost. A long term harassment plan while never giving them the satisfaction of another war win would had been my path.

The level of **** play displayed by the smaller KD is nothing short of disgusting. FS if you need help fighting off this despicable behavior I'm a below mediocre/mediocre player willing to fill in your last spot. My goal for next age is to practice a bit before I can start playing Utopia.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Lol any of you who think FS is in the right here are not very bright. Its pretty clear cut and simple. 1 AFK prov with way too much gc, and not enough WTs or TPA lost some gc. We're at the end of the age, and rather than fight a KD their size, FS chose to pick a fight they felt like they couldn't lose. Its a very cowardly thing to do, but I've got a few thoughts as to why. For the cheap seats out there, none of those thoughts have anything to do with a few mil missing from one of their inactives.

Veteran
    Spartans trying to make another situation about them. Seriously why would noobs/ruthless need to be razed. FS is getting a ton of honor and a war win while Ruthless gets completely destroyed.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Junkyone View Post
    Lol any of you who think FS is in the right here are not very bright. Its pretty clear cut and simple. 1 AFK prov with way too much gc, and not enough WTs or TPA lost some gc. We're at the end of the age, and rather than fight a KD their size, FS chose to pick a fight they felt like they couldn't lose. Its a very cowardly thing to do, but I've got a few thoughts as to why. For the cheap seats out there, none of those thoughts have anything to do with a few mil missing from one of their inactives.
    cool theory. lets hear it.

Thread Information