Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: #5 land vs #42 land?

Regular
    Well, I actually messaged and cfed a lot of kds who stole from us. Standing order pretty much all age was for them to tell me who was stealing and how much. We let a lot of things go, but 1-2 kds just stood out.

More recently, a kd offered to pay us back 25m gc and I waved it off because I appreciated the offer.

Your kd, though, lol. Mad panic and distress because holy sht abuse. And your loc was remembered because it wasn't a one time thing. I do respect your decisions, though, and what we're doing right now is fine.

Regular
    you could rob emeriti to pay FS back. Since they're cool about it.

Just be out with it - you found a gc farm you thought wouldnt retal, you messed up. Its an even bigger screw up considering you're the king.

Post Fiend
    Well, everything is clear here and there seem to be no grudges between KDs. Everyone has the right to defend theirs KD and actions. Noobs stole from FS on multiple occasions, FS didn't have much to do since war VS TNB fell apart due to interference of some ghetto, Fs decided to raze as this KD obviously caught theirs eye, and Noobs decided to raze back. Everything is legit. It's true it's like fighting a tank as a sole infantry guy due to size difference and all but Noobs stand by theirs KD actions and thats fine as leaders of FS explained.

So let's all just enjoy eoa :)
    Dopefiends - They stab it with their steely knives, but they just can't kill the beast

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Platapus View Post
    One of my kingdom-mates stole from Emeriti (the looting was extensive to fund a dragon) and their response was rather smooth about it, warning of razes in the future and proper etiquette. Even bid us good luck in our war.

Overall, very classy.
    Emeriti have SOSOSO much more gc than we do.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by yuuume View Post
    Emeriti have SOSOSO much more gc than we do.
    Brilliant!
    We will repay all gold stolen with interest under the condition that FS withdraws at min time!

Post Fiend
    @yuuume,
    What mad panic? What abuse? Yeap, we stole from that one guy. I'm not convinced we showed up earlier this age, and I'm really looking forward to hearing from that Buda guy on who apparently stole a lot from his 150 mil.

@s7ark,
    Meh, they're usually cool about going for a CF. That doesn't mean we steal from them. But when I say that we're a warring kingdom who appreciates his TMs not smashed down they just CF and hit something else is what I'm saying.
    About the messing up, I underestimated how upset you'd be over some GC. Definitely. If you'd ask me if I'd do it again? Definitely. Lesson definitely not learned. We were going into war without GC and an unfunded drake. I could either not steal, or steal and fund and risk it. I'd do that any time again. I'm just the war leader, we dont really have anyone who bothers with diplo or anything of the kind. I'm the first amongst equals you might say, not sure how I mucked up more because of a title.

@Dean21,
    Everything has been explained by both sides indeed. Noobs admit to stealing from FS on one prov only. But yes everything is 'legit' ... not sure why it wouldnt be. This war is so far out of range nobody is going to benefit anything from this war anyway (from the guide: "a War Win is not rewarded if the kingdoms are out of range at war start"). Win or lose, neither kingdom is going to gain anything here.

But yes, enjoy eoa and good luck next round.

Veteran
    How ball less are you to steal from top kingdoms. It's shameful to have to steal from top kingdoms to win wars. How about you learn how to create your own gc. Just lame utopia players to run around stealing gc to win wars vs ghettos. Grow some balls and try to win on your own without top kingdoms as a piggy bank.

Post Fiend
    @handofthrawn,
    Thank you for your valuable contribution.

Regular
    no wonder you are 6/6. i hope FS hits you pre conflict the next time you empty their provs banks.

Postaholic
    Night:

The two provinces that I know about are Forgive Me Baby, and Lying By Your Side. both were around the same, 22M stolen. I'm not sure about the baka situation, but Sampuan isn't one to make that stuff up. And yes, we have those "archives" because we run Munk Bot that keep all that kind of intel.

So I'm sure we can get that info if you are that adament about it, but lets face it, proving that you stole substantially more than you are admitting wouldnt change anything.

The bottom line problem is your mentality of the whole thing. You were in a WAR AGREED state with another kingdom. If I were the other kingdom I would be PISSED that A. you were funding a dragon using outside gc, and B. You ruined the agreed war for doing so, and being retaliated on for it.

As many have said, it's fine everything that has transpired. You are certainly "allowed" to steal from us. The same as we are allowed to retaliate in any way we feel necessary.

Did we have to go as far as we did.. nah. As Yumee has said, we have forgiven kd's for doing more to us. The fact is you guys did it on multiple occasions, it was clearly orchestrated by you the monarch, and it was while in a war agreed state. On top of that you could have ate a raze wave as punishment, and we would have left it at that. You decided to retaliate, so that is why it escalated to where it did. Both kingdoms are within their means to do what they did, but to say you would do the exact same again.. well.. that would frustrate me if I was playing under you. There are many kingdoms that if you merely asked for dragon gc they would probably give you some lol. Heck you can talk to spartans, they love dealing in "GC Now for future favors". I'm sure they would have given you gc for 2 dragons without a problem.

Really all we have been trying to do is show you ways you could have done all this without having it escalate as far as it did...

Post Fiend

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceB0x View Post
    Seems like the folks involved in this situation care less than the ones who are not.

I'm not sure what needs policing... there was no rule broken, if anything the Noobs are getting punished pretty severely by FS.

Yeah I stole your GC... I like shiny things what can I say. You had lots of them. And now I can barely take intel with my < 1 tpa. In addition, I won't be able to FG anymore because you've taken me down to 2 wpa.

Its ok, I am not complaining. I expected this going into this whole situation. Fun tiems for us I suppose. I don't fault FS at all.

@MyNameIsMatija - that is just a really low blow making unfounded claims about my kingdom. You have no clue what you are talking about. Thank you for trying to drag my kingdom's name through the mud. Class act you are.
    Valhalla and Regulators? =o

Regular
    Top kds hits war kds all age for land > no problem
    War kd steals 1-200 million gc from Top KDs all age > raze threats + razes
    When i see top kd's attackers going >80% homes with 1-2 tpa, I'm sorry but 2-300k gc/swipe is too good to pass up especially when we have to fund a dragon in a hurry.
    Sorry but I'm in a warring kd as well so i'm biased, all the gc from top kds are chump change when they are making >300k gc/hr (estimated could be double or triple this!)
    It's not as if stealing gc is free, costs stealth as well.

I'm cheering for your kd, Night! but i wouldn't have gone to war with them to give free WW and massacres. Wouldn't have given them uf/hostile and just op till end of age with 2 attacks per 24 hours.
    Good Luck to both kds!

PS: War tags are stupid. I don't follow them cause 95% of the time, they are all fake tags.
    Last edited by Kitzz; 15-11-2016 at 06:42. Reason: PS

The two provinces that I know about are Forgive Me Baby, and Lying By Your Side. both were around the same, 22M stolen. I'm not sure about the baka situation, but Sampuan isn't one to make that stuff up. And yes, we have those "archives" because we run Munk Bot that keep all that kind of intel.
    Then stop beating around the bush and provide the necessary data to supports your claims. There is a huge difference between things claimed, the lack of wanting to post the data seems to indicate you're a bunch of liars that exaggerate things.
    Last edited by Korp; 15-11-2016 at 12:20.

Forum Addict
    below is from lying by your side - all thieves caught are from the kd we razed.. i just dont think providing any data does make any good as they know what they did, and accept the consequences, as they said already they took risks which didnt pay off..

gc cast=51, damage=23476517
    thievescaught 10

gc cast=36, damage=10277844
    thievescaught 19

gc cast=12, damage=3841581

gc cast=14, damage=2948489
    thievescaught 8

Thread Information