Thread: Base Attack Time & Combat losses

Base Attack Time & Combat losses

I did a quick search for some info on this, and perhaps I missed something, but the threads on theese topics seem to be from over 10 ages ago...

From The Guide: War Status

"
    -15% Attack Time
    No Distance Penalties for Attacks
    "

1) Does the "No distance penalties" part of that mean that the attack times for a kingdom on the same island and a kingdom 10 islands away is the same ?

2) What sort of things modify the base attack time, which according to the guide is 16 hours, other than distance, personality, and barracks % ? I assume NW plays a role ?

3) How are combat losses determined ? How does the ammount of prisoners captured tie into enemy combat losses ?

Thanks for reading.

Tags: free ringtones downloads for mobile, http://ringtonedownloads.mobi/funny-ringtones-free/
    Last edited by adamjohnson; 03-04-2017 at 04:12.

Hey there adamjohnson,

I just started playing again this age, so I'll just tell you what I've noticed so far:

1 & 2)

"No Distance Penalties for Attacks" means NW wont effect your attack time.
    I'm specifically saying NW, because i've noticed if you want to attack a prov in "KD A" who is 500% of your NW your attack time will be 40 hours. Now if you attack a different prov in "KD A" which is similar to your own NW your attack time will be 16 hrs.
    Which leads me to the conclusion, island distance doesn't effect your attack time.

Without an NW attack time penalty, your highest possible attack time is caped at 16 hrs.
    However, during the start of war you will notice that your attack time will be 14.4 hrs.
    That's because up on declaring war, you get an instant -10% attack time bonus against the KD you're warring, which will over time decrease down to -25% attack time. Basically, after some time you can attack every 12 hours without including any modifiers such as Race Bonus, Personality Bonus, Barracks or Quick Feet Spell. (When you're out of war, the KD stance "Aggressive" also decreases your attack time)

3)

Your 3rd question is a bit more tricky, at the start of this age, i searched the forums myself and stumbled across an older thread from 2011, "Casualties rate" created by "Ordray".

I'm not sure if things have changed since than, so you'll have to make up your own mind if those numbers make sense to you.

In it you will find bishop commented on a few things such as:

- Dungeons don't effect enemy combat losses.
    - Base combat losses when attacking are 5% & base combat losses when defending are 7%.

I hope the information provided by me helped you a bit. :)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    1. No distance penalty means you won't be penalized for hitting off of your island.

2. Attack Time = Base Attack Time * Race Bonus * Personality Bonus * Barracks Bonus * Quick Feet * Stance * Attack Type * War * NW Mod

3. Base casualties are 5% on defense and 7% on offense iirc. Prisoners being captured has no effect on casualties. Instead of killing say 700 troops, you would kill 350 and capture 350.

Thank you for clarifying it Palem, i appreciate that. :)

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by NoA View Post
    Thank you for clarifying it Palem, i appreciate that. :)
    pamel the genus :)

Thread Information