Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Public Apology

Post Fiend

Public Apology

OK Bart, you win! Here goes the Public Apology from TNB to Spartans...

To Spartans and the Utopian Community:
    We, The New Breed (TNB), have been forced by the Spartans to make a public apology. Below are the things we are sorry for:

(1) First and foremost, we are sorry to Bart: (a) we believe that you were genuine in our dealings and thought you to be a man of your word as we had talked about. You proved us that trusting anyone can be a fatal flaw in the Utopian community. We are sorry to the Utopian community for even giving you a shot to prove to us that you are “not as bad as the Utopian community suggested” only in the end to experience what everyone else has so far; (b) when many of the guys suspected it was you that had the ghetto raze into our war prep, some of us doubted it only to realize we were wrong. Never trust a snake…
    Therefore, we are sorry for trusting a douche bag like you that proves it again age after age.

(2) Second, we are sorry for not warring Jesters, even though we already warred them once this age as I have told you. Aute was the one that gave us the idea to war FS on October 28th , when BB had noticed them. Aute then contacted us again on November 2nd, when we were already in talks with FS and finalizing war agreement. At that time, Aute seemed to be genuine with the dealings and understanding that his kingdom was more pumped, had more gc, already warred us once earlier in the age (with TBB doing a wave on our big elves prior to the war – not Jesters fault I hope), and acknowledge he had 3 UB already established. While with FS, we had GC advantage, elite advantage, WPA & TPA advantage, and all their fays were smaller than our attackers, and them even willing to give us additional land to even out! We know, Bart, you had gone out of your way to even offer giving us GC to even the amount that Jesters so that our GC stash would be similar so we can war a kingdom that we had losing numbers to already (unlike FS)! But that’s what friends are for right?

(3) Third, we are sorry for wanting to war FS, which we have never warred before. We do not know the history between Spartans and FS, nor do we really care. FS had given us more than fair terms in which case, the only way we would have lost was to totally screw up (or FS be as good as you said they were)! So we do apologize for not knowing that you were shaking in your boots knowing that if FS won, they would have the possibility to be the same size as your kingdom and whoop on you for a second time in one age. We are sincerely sorry for not know/realizing that was why you were trying to get us to war Jesters in an uneven match.

(4) Fourth, we are sorry for not retaining the logs. We’re sure word has probably leaked why we cannot provide them. We will explain to the Utopian Community our noob mistake. The communication between Bart and TNB had been done all on Whatsapp and some communication with his old province of JewKing. A new phone was obtained after the agreements and the logs had been deleted since then. It was the mistake of us to not reload the original logs not realizing the setting on WA was set to backup weekly. There was no reason, or we thought, that we would have to retain logs with kingdoms we thought were honorable and friendly. However, there are evidence in different places such as: (a) logs to Emeriti to secure CF. Although Emeriti cannot pull those screen shots anymore, (b) Bart’s own confession in forum with post #636 stating he had given TNB EOACF, (c) Bart’s own edited logs showing that no “real” EOACF had been established and that it was only implied (trickery at its best), (d) Bart’s logs from his province in Sanctus (JewelKing) that he so conveniently deleted before waving!

(5) We would also like to apologize to Adrian aka Sansa Stark. The guys were so surprised when you had surrendered a winning war to Spartans awhile back, only to realize now, that you had joined them right after! So many had wondered what bargain was made only to find out 4 ages later! LOL

If we missed anything, let us know Bart. We will apologize for those items too.

P.S.
    Yes, it was a DealBreak!

Sincerely,
    TNB
    Last edited by xXxFoBxXx; 15-11-2016 at 15:40.

Post Fiend
    Original wearer of the Raikonhat

Veteran
    Most awsome appology ever, you can see he really regret what he did. Therefor he regained my respect.
    My former contribution to a kingdom known by many names
    [ Palindromes - Stuck inside my head - Dinner is Served - Doom & Bloom Seed Co. - Foxtonomy - First Impressions ]

=^..^= SPGC !! =^..^=
    It is I the Three Musketeers, Alpacahontas, Appetitical ManiaC, Twerk it Harder Make it Better

"\*.Pyromaniacs.*/"

Apology accepted.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    Last edited by maccar86; 15-11-2016 at 15:57.
    F R E E A K S T Y L E
    -swoop-

Post Fiend

Incase you run out maccar, we can share.
    Original wearer of the Raikonhat

Post Fiend

Re-fill me @raikon
    F R E E A K S T Y L E
    -swoop-

I like to post
    tldr. apology accepted!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    tldr. apology accepted!
    I'm glad you can agree to the DB now that no one sanctioned you for it! =)

This is horse ****. Bart youre still low forcing a kd to do a public apology... again I hope someone forces you into a position in the future that you force every other kingdom into...
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

It's kinda sad that the fun and enjoyment of playing utopia turns out this way and we were still wondering why new players won't stay Long. Anyway, u got what you wanted and I wish your kd the best. - itchyhands

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    This is reported. Bart youre still low forcing a kd to do a public apology... again I hope someone forces you into a position in the future that you force every other kingdom into...
    far from forced. Already cfed a few days ago without this term. This is just another FBAWS (fame-by-association-with-sparta) post. Anyways I spoke with TNB stew and cleared the air. Sparta no longer has harsh feelings vs TNB.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    far from forced. Already cfed a few days ago without this term. This is just another FBAWS (fame-by-association-with-sparta) post. Anyways I spoke with TNB stew and cleared the air. Sparta no longer has harsh feelings vs TNB.
    because you dropped them out of range to war FS, right?
    F R E E A K S T Y L E
    -swoop-

Post Fiend
    chicken as always :P cluck cluck!
    Dopefiends - They stab it with their steely knives, but they just can't kill the beast

I like to post
    whats this fetish FBAWSes have with animals?

Thread Information