Thread: #EndTheAge

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Your alliance proposed to kick 7 ppl. Its cross all lines.
    This is out of context. You insisted that Dreams was not a Sontata remake despite having most of the Sonata leaders there and Realest having announced that Dreams was a Sonata remake. We had a legitimate grudge with Sonata. There was no reason we shouldn't be able to act on our grudge that as you put it, was a continuation of an alliance war that they started but hadn't ended. I simply made the point that if Dreams was not a Sonata remake and you don't want any grudges, then you won't have any if the Sonata players aren't there. Again, this was *after* those Sonata players hacked two accounts in my kingdom.

Never told anyting like this. Here was AWAR involve many KDs in server. Rage was just main target when AWAR start. Why its start i dont know and dont care. Just claim how its was GB on rage is lie. You had many KDs help you.
    There was no cause at all for awar. It was purely to gb Rage since Rage was about to farm Sonata 1v1. Sonata leadership even admitted this to everyone including that they tricked their allies after they deleted. I respect the Sonata leaders and hold no ill will because they were honest about the **** they pulled after the fact. You on the other hand will never admit to any wrong even when you blatantly deal break or pull other ridiculousness.

I found truth few ages later about Vers. For TiLL i never accused you or ABS being involved hack my account. I pointed you he is well know cheater but you keep him in ABS KD after i told you about his past. Show your don't care about it.
    TiLL had asked to join rage but we did not take him for that reason. He never played in my kingdom because I don't condone that sort of thing.

About BB look like you dont remember correct age. Its was Rage not giving BB CF after you won your war and force them to go in b2b wars for 3 wars in raw. Not very cool from you. About big and small fish you have good rule, but why you didn't told me it early. I wouldn't mint to use it on you in past. Maybe one day if we both play we will use it for new argument when you call me lame.
    As I said, Rage didn't give BB a cf after our first war so they couldn't easily put up a cow (but also did not re-wave them). Obviously they weren't happy about us not giving them a cf to put up cows, and they re-waved us. After they didn't want to cf us because it was too late to put up cows and they wanted to make us pay. I'm not complaining about BB here and it was their right to keep warring us for 4 wars that age. You brought this up for some unclear reason.

About pew pew what you want to talk. Its was clear enough they coordinated with Jerks same way Havoc and Sanc, gave notice in active hostile and broke our deal terms. Its not like im surprised for it. If this was done in past to ABS kd will result instant GB on pew pew and we both know it.
    There was a TON of **** done to Abs kingdoms, including Rage in the past. The BIO example you mentioned where they hit into our hostile with you was just one time. BIO also waved into another of our wars another time where the other kingdom already had a prep advantage to start the war. Bakka posted on the forums after waving us into our war (against Fury who had left Abs) the hour it was declared. He said BIO'd be sitting waiting to own us as soon as our first war ended. We farmed the first kingdom and then farmed BIO after 1v1 with no Abs help (putting them from even sized to 50% nw.) We later learned that Flogger was even gc farming to BIO to help them vs us. That's right, we were waved by an equal sized kingdom into our war vs a bigger kingdom and the kingdom 2v1ing us was also organized farming gc from flogger to pump up and we didn't have Abs do anything at all and we just farmed that kingdom 1v1 immediately after our first war. Contrast this to CR this age who lost a war to a kingdom farming gc that was otherwise 1v1 and then had that kingdom mass gb'd into hostile and war to get a win off them.

There's plenty of other examples of blatant **** play against Rage including by Freedom and more that we just dealt with 1v1. Other Abs kingdoms also faced it. I believe Pew Pew pulled similar on Sanc several ages before by waving them into their extended hostile (the age where they agreed to war Rage but then reset their provs before the war.) They weren't gb'd for pulling it on Sanc, and instead Rage tried to war them 1v1 at close to equal land after they had a couple weeks to pump (which instead resulted in them mass resetting).
    Last edited by AquaSeaFoam; 03-12-2016 at 23:39.

Thread Information