Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: #EndTheAge

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Your alliance proposed to kick 7 ppl. Its cross all lines.
    This is out of context. You insisted that Dreams was not a Sontata remake despite having most of the Sonata leaders there and Realest having announced that Dreams was a Sonata remake. We had a legitimate grudge with Sonata. There was no reason we shouldn't be able to act on our grudge that as you put it, was a continuation of an alliance war that they started but hadn't ended. I simply made the point that if Dreams was not a Sonata remake and you don't want any grudges, then you won't have any if the Sonata players aren't there. Again, this was *after* those Sonata players hacked two accounts in my kingdom.

Never told anyting like this. Here was AWAR involve many KDs in server. Rage was just main target when AWAR start. Why its start i dont know and dont care. Just claim how its was GB on rage is lie. You had many KDs help you.
    There was no cause at all for awar. It was purely to gb Rage since Rage was about to farm Sonata 1v1. Sonata leadership even admitted this to everyone including that they tricked their allies after they deleted. I respect the Sonata leaders and hold no ill will because they were honest about the **** they pulled after the fact. You on the other hand will never admit to any wrong even when you blatantly deal break or pull other ridiculousness.

I found truth few ages later about Vers. For TiLL i never accused you or ABS being involved hack my account. I pointed you he is well know cheater but you keep him in ABS KD after i told you about his past. Show your don't care about it.
    TiLL had asked to join rage but we did not take him for that reason. He never played in my kingdom because I don't condone that sort of thing.

About BB look like you dont remember correct age. Its was Rage not giving BB CF after you won your war and force them to go in b2b wars for 3 wars in raw. Not very cool from you. About big and small fish you have good rule, but why you didn't told me it early. I wouldn't mint to use it on you in past. Maybe one day if we both play we will use it for new argument when you call me lame.
    As I said, Rage didn't give BB a cf after our first war so they couldn't easily put up a cow (but also did not re-wave them). Obviously they weren't happy about us not giving them a cf to put up cows, and they re-waved us. After they didn't want to cf us because it was too late to put up cows and they wanted to make us pay. I'm not complaining about BB here and it was their right to keep warring us for 4 wars that age. You brought this up for some unclear reason.

About pew pew what you want to talk. Its was clear enough they coordinated with Jerks same way Havoc and Sanc, gave notice in active hostile and broke our deal terms. Its not like im surprised for it. If this was done in past to ABS kd will result instant GB on pew pew and we both know it.
    There was a TON of **** done to Abs kingdoms, including Rage in the past. The BIO example you mentioned where they hit into our hostile with you was just one time. BIO also waved into another of our wars another time where the other kingdom already had a prep advantage to start the war. Bakka posted on the forums after waving us into our war (against Fury who had left Abs) the hour it was declared. He said BIO'd be sitting waiting to own us as soon as our first war ended. We farmed the first kingdom and then farmed BIO after 1v1 with no Abs help (putting them from even sized to 50% nw.) We later learned that Flogger was even gc farming to BIO to help them vs us. That's right, we were waved by an equal sized kingdom into our war vs a bigger kingdom and the kingdom 2v1ing us was also organized farming gc from flogger to pump up and we didn't have Abs do anything at all and we just farmed that kingdom 1v1 immediately after our first war. Contrast this to CR this age who lost a war to a kingdom farming gc that was otherwise 1v1 and then had that kingdom mass gb'd into hostile and war to get a win off them.

There's plenty of other examples of blatant **** play against Rage including by Freedom and more that we just dealt with 1v1. Other Abs kingdoms also faced it. I believe Pew Pew pulled similar on Sanc several ages before by waving them into their extended hostile (the age where they agreed to war Rage but then reset their provs before the war.) They weren't gb'd for pulling it on Sanc, and instead Rage tried to war them 1v1 at close to equal land after they had a couple weeks to pump (which instead resulted in them mass resetting).
    Last edited by AquaSeaFoam; 03-12-2016 at 23:39.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonc204 View Post
    I wish there was a text limit on forum posts.
    There is

Last edited by brandonc204; 11-10-2018 at 08:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    There is
    If only CJ was in on this we might find one of themy reach it.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    This is out of context.
    Yes and i will keep it out from context so maybe you can see it proper. Asking for 7 Players to be kicked from one KD is really shame. If you have grudge deal with it, but don't ask ppl to leave game. You cant take care for your grudge if they don't play.

There was no cause at all for awar. It was purely to gb Rage since Rage was about to farm Sonata 1v1.
    There was no cause for GB Dreams too. Just because ABS failed in rank being 7-8-9 made clear you cant beat Dreams 1vs1 so you did GB.
    Yes you can argue but its how i see it and its not different from your view about Sonata GBing Rage. If you cant agree with my view im sure other ppl cant agree with your view too for AWAR age 46.

TiLL had asked to join rage but we did not take him for that reason. He never played in my kingdom because I don't condone that sort of thing.
    Just because we disagree regular don't mean im blind. You are very smart person and you never use Rage for doing "dirty" moves. BUT you had for this job other ABS Kds and you stay clean.

As I said, Rage didn't give BB a cf after our first war so they couldn't easily put up a cow (but also did not re-wave them).
    Its common ABS practice to block kingdoms when you are in stronger position and not leave them to play and give his best. Flogger wave you and slow rage was right choice. Its was RAGE fault for not gave CF deal Kd you just wared.

There was a TON of **** done to Abs kingdoms, including Rage in the past.
    I notice you are very active in other topic for crowns list. Lets make it simple for you. Rage have 0 crowns. Sanctuary have 0 crowns. If you look different ages when ABS control TOP chart all ABS are in TOP and some win when ABS fail in chart ALL ABS kds fail too. Its clear show ABS was very organized and stronger alliance for longer time but on personal level Kingdoms didn't had skills to compete. Its why Rage never was in top or win when other ABS kds fail. Sure ppl hated ABS for constant power play and for this when they had chance they returned it with same. You cant really complain about it.
    Last edited by Elit; 04-12-2016 at 11:52.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    If only CJ was in on this we might find one of themy reach it.
    CJ have no limits!
    I wonder other. If he came are we will play 1vs1vs1 free for all or here will be some 2vs1 drama again!

p.s.
    We cant avoid this drama. New age start after 1 week. Im sure Binar is going to complain again how he got hit!
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

CJ have no limits!
    I wonder other. If he came are we will play 1vs1vs1 free for all or here will be some 2vs1 drama again!

p.s.
    We cant avoid this drama. New age start after 1 week. Im sure Binar is going to complain again how he got hit!
    CJ would make for good abs player. If start 1v1v1 soon they gb you.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    CJ would make for good abs player. If start 1v1v1 soon they gb you.
    So its going to be even fight ;)
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Needs to get out more
    Did he get hit?

Somebody is hitting our bigs and I'm growing to engage.

^ that. was out of context :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

So its going to be even fight ;)
    They'd need third for even.

Strategy Moderator
    Yes and i will keep it out from context so maybe you can see it proper. Asking for 7 Players to be kicked from one KD is really shame. If you have grudge deal with it, but don't ask ppl to leave game. You cant take care for your grudge if they don't play.
    Yet you constantly harp on how TiLL was in Sanc for a time. Hypocrite much?

There was no cause for GB Dreams too. Just because ABS failed in rank being 7-8-9 made clear you cant beat Dreams 1vs1 so you did GB.
    Yes you can argue but its how i see it and its not different from your view about Sonata GBing Rage. If you cant agree with my view im sure other ppl cant agree with your view too for AWAR age 46.
    Abs hurt their rank and chances by gbing the sonata remake. We dropped in rank significantly by training up and bounce razing. It wasn't about rank and no Abs kingdom benefited rank wise by it. Your kingdom hacking accounts in their competition is good cause. It was only moral option to gb you.

Just because we disagree regular don't mean im blind. You are very smart person and you never use Rage for doing "dirty" moves. BUT you had for this job other ABS Kds and you stay clean.
    Abs was run by a court of 5 leaders of which I was but one. Abs kingdoms were run by their own independent leadership and Absalom court rarely told them what to do.

Its common ABS practice to block kingdoms when you are in stronger position and not leave them to play and give his best. Flogger wave you and slow rage was right choice. Its was RAGE fault for not gave CF deal Kd you just wared.
    Pretty accurate. We didn't cf them to prevent/block them from cowing. I am not complaining about flogger waving us for 4 wars (3 of which we won and the 4th we would have won if the age didn't end first.) I believe we finished #2 with Sanc in #1 despite the three relatively unprofitable bottomfeed wars.

I notice you are very active in other topic for crowns list. Lets make it simple for you. Rage have 0 crowns. Sanctuary have 0 crowns. If you look different ages when ABS control TOP chart all ABS are in TOP and some win when ABS fail in chart ALL ABS kds fail too. Its clear show ABS was very organized and stronger alliance for longer time but on personal level Kingdoms didn't had skills to compete. Its why Rage never was in top or win when other ABS kds fail. Sure ppl hated ABS for constant power play and for this when they had chance they returned it with same. You cant really complain about it.
    Ok, if you say so. Maybe we should go by 1v1 war victories instead. In that case Rage is the best of all time. I have no doubts that Rage would have crowned quite a bit more if they were a neutral kingdom and not in Absalom.

I like to post
    Yet you constantly harp on how TiLL was in Sanc for a time. Hypocrite much?
    Dont remember giving you ultimatum or arrange GB because Till was in Sanctuary. All i did is to tell you about his past and how he made 3-4 kingdoms loss his accounts and risk you take have him in KD.

Abs hurt their rank and chances by gbing the sonata remake. We dropped in rank significantly by training up and bounce razing. It wasn't about rank and no Abs kingdom benefited rank wise by it.
    Its was all about rank. Age 50 was last very competitive age and all ABS kds failed in chart. From GB you gained huge land for your cows and move up in chart. If here was no competition with GB you wll have take all TOP spots in server but with many competitive KDs around you still failed in chart and drop again.

Your kingdom hacking accounts in their competition is good cause. It was only moral option to gb you.
    GB was planed from age begin and arranged long ago. This is what made Vers to do what she did. About blaming her for spy your Kd you are not better. Several ages later when Trollfags had his Kingdom you had SPY in trolffags private channel. Look like he/she didn't know Elit and Eli are different ppl so one day you came to me complain how "i did something" when i didn't had acc during this time. So you did same what she did only difference is she break game rules and you not.

Abs was run by a court of 5 leaders of which I was but one.
    When you had many Kingdoms, still you are most famous one. For good or bad every one associate you with ABS.

Pretty accurate. We didn't cf them to prevent/block them from cowing. I am not complaining about flogger waving us for 4 wars (3 of which we won and the 4th we would have won if the age didn't end first.) I believe we finished #2 with Sanc in #1 despite the three relatively unprofitable bottomfeed wars.
    We talk for complete different ages. Its age when you get notice from us, age when Sanc and Havoc teamed vs AMA for stop us to win, age when Rage attempt to farm Pew Pew but they reset and age when HoH won it. In short age 57. Flogger BB/Trollfags farmed you and crown age 55.

Ok, if you say so. Maybe we should go by 1v1 war victories instead. In that case Rage is the best of all time. I have no doubts that Rage would have crowned quite a bit more if they were a neutral kingdom and not in Absalom.
    Here is no objective way to judge different kingdoms over time, but you look confident. I like it :)
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Last edited by brandonc204; 11-10-2018 at 07:59.

Thread Information