Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: #EndTheAge

Needs to get out more
    To blave...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    To blave...
    Had to look that up, not gonna lie.

I like to post
    I'm on 71 scientists. As a whoring KD we perhaps had 5 fort cycles this age. Ran labs for some parts of it too.

Veteran
    lol strat
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

Post Fiend
    Yikes. Sitting on 87 right now @bart.

Needs to get out more
    85 myself. Only retaliating, but sometimes for our t/ms. I got to fire off some amnesia today.

I must say, while I wouldn't play aggressive Utopia in the ghetto I think I could get some good mileage out of undead sage in a competitive environment. I'm contemplating them in a trio for The Virtual Kingdom. It's got a great duality in hostile. Just like old science I don't have anything in food and I've biased the load for some wizard fun.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Veteran
    I can say this how dare utopian customers ask for a timeline to plan their lives and their kingdoms lives. I mean the audacity to wonder when the age is going to end. :)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Verminator View Post
    Our entire explore pool would put us in range of about 6 kingdoms that have already turned us down. We're hunting about 15k acres in either direction at this point. But if you big boys would like to drop about 50-75k acres, we'd gladly meet ya! ;)
    How big would you be using all pool acres?
    BLUE your my boy!

Post Fiend
    I would say "Ages have been trending longer" only to be followed by a certain somebody coming to say say "No they haven't you're full of crap" to which I would respond with simple proof that they have in fact been trending longer served with a side of snark, then I'd get banned for probably a week or so.

So I suppose Bishop should just cut to the chase and ban me now.

Needs to get out more
    My first suggestion is everyone should cook their own fillet mignon and second we should have Thief/Mage Random Day.

Our t/ms have worked hard this age only to have scientists sucked away by doofy orcs, or crackhead avians. We should designate a Utopian holiday where t/ms can random us attackers with no retaliation. Think of it as trick-or-treat.

I realize this seems somehow wrong coming from an undead sage, but I promise I've not made it my business to take scientists away from t/ms....as a normal practice.

Think it over. We have time ;-)
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 18-11-2016 at 01:57.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelum View Post
    I would say "Ages have been trending longer" only to be followed by a certain somebody coming to say say "No they haven't you're full of crap" to which I would respond with simple proof that they have in fact been trending longer served with a side of snark, then I'd get banned for probably a week or so.

So I suppose Bishop should just cut to the chase and ban me now.
    It isn't actually that hard to find out age length.. just go to the announcement thread and find the real life dates that each age has ended.

I did this the other day, and over the last 8 ages I think i looked at, 5 were within 1 day of 105 days, 2 were 114 days, and one was longer (though it spanned across christmas).

Tomorrow is day 105, so if it went another 7-9 days that is still in the realm of normal that we have. If it goes longer.. then it is abnormally long.. my guess would be something like next Friday-Sunday.. Though we havent been given the option yet to stay with our kingdoms.. so perhaps it will be longer this time. Maybe 2 weeks away.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by jmiedema View Post
    It isn't actually that hard to find out age length.. just go to the announcement thread and find the real life dates that each age has ended.

I did this the other day, and over the last 8 ages I think i looked at, 5 were within 1 day of 105 days, 2 were 114 days, and one was longer (though it spanned across christmas).

Tomorrow is day 105, so if it went another 7-9 days that is still in the realm of normal that we have. If it goes longer.. then it is abnormally long.. my guess would be something like next Friday-Sunday.. Though we havent been given the option yet to stay with our kingdoms.. so perhaps it will be longer this time. Maybe 2 weeks away.
    Of course it isn't hard to do.
    But you also don't have context. I know exactly how long the ages have been, because I've done that exact same process.
    Some time in the past few ages, Bishop can be quoted as saying something along the lines of shooting for 12 years (84 days) per age, and that my evidence of the ages being longer than that was "cherry picking". My response got me banned. Hence the tone.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    My first suggestion is everyone should cook their own fillet mignon and second we should have Thief/Mage Random Day.

Our t/ms have worked hard this age only to have scientists sucked away by doofy orcs, or crackhead avians. We should designate a Utopian holiday where t/ms can random us attackers with no retaliation. Think of it as trick-or-treat.

I realize this seems somehow wrong coming from an undead sage, but I promise I've not made it my business to take scientists away from t/ms....as a normal practice.

Think it over. We have time ;-)
    If that's true, it's surprising.
    I don't even look at TM's for scientists. They're generally harder to break, and I know that 90% of them are going to have less than the attackers that I can double tap (or more). Sure, they tend to retaliate...but having 20% Unis whenever I go out scientist hunting turns them back real quick.

Post Fiend
    Age extended by 1 day for each post in here.
    Original wearer of the Raikonhat

90 with no abducts for me :D

Thread Information