Thread: Monarch & Steward to see Stealth/Mana %

Monarch & Steward to see Stealth/Mana %

Simple idea, let the Monarch and Steward see all their Kingdoms Mana and Stealth percentages, i'd probably suggest putting this onto a kingdom espionage page like you have for enemy kingdoms.

Provinces can have the option in their preferences to make their information not visible if they wish.

Enthusiast
    Anytime anyone suggests the monarch/RS being able to see anything "intimate" about the province, the entire community goes "big brother" berserk. Good luck with this one. It wont happen.

Munk does this. Don't even have to be monarch or stew to see it.

Regular
    I really quite like this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximII View Post
    Anytime anyone suggests the monarch/RS being able to see anything "intimate" about the province, the entire community goes "big brother" berserk. Good luck with this one. It wont happen.
    Yes I'm of this opinion, the game should not give monarchs/stewards access to any additional provinces other than their own. If the kingdom wishes to organise and run a 3rd party tool which accomplishes this then good for them but I'm strictly against any of these spying functions being implemented into the actual game because then it ceases to be voluntary and becomes unavoidably mandatory.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Postaholic
    I mean.. the OP did put "Provinces can have the option in their preferences to make their information not visible if they wish. " right into their idea. Maybe it would initially be in the "off" setting.

Don't get me wrong, I dont think the idea should be implemented, but mostly because other tools have this easily accessible, and I would rather the devs use their time for more interesting changes and revamps to the game than this.

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by jmiedema View Post
    I mean.. the OP did put "Provinces can have the option in their preferences to make their information not visible if they wish. " right into their idea. Maybe it would initially be in the "off" setting.

Don't get me wrong, I dont think the idea should be implemented, but mostly because other tools have this easily accessible, and I would rather the devs use their time for more interesting changes and revamps to the game than this.
    It would turn into a mandatory voluntary action, as in you switch your stuff to visible or imma raze you. Agree it would be powerfully strong tool for leadership in managing kd resources, but a lot would probably just use it as a tool to monitor TM activity

Thread Information