Thread: New Player Guide Status?

New Player Guide Status?

First of all. . . I'm not clear on the difference between Utopia News, Talk, and Strategy. . . so this may be in the wrong forum. If it is, I'm confident someone will be sure to let me know.

I'm hoping to invite some friends to play, but I'd like to get them started with the new "New Player Guide" the owners were going to implement this age. However, I either can't find it or it hasn't been rolled out yet.

Does anyone know that status of said guide/tutorial/whatever it's going to be?

Thanks!

Postaholic
    i dont belive they said there would be a new guide this age, i belive they said they had it on the list for something they want to do ?

Dunno if they promised it for this age but it's something we planned.

Post Fiend
    Learning to play this game takes several months ... if not years ... all the different strategies and slang terms and how to react to different situations and also how to fit it into your life... but yeah a clear guide would be be a good start for newcomers...
    Live long and prosper

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Dunno if they promised it for this age but it's something we planned.
    The chills alone from seeing Korp say "we" like he's now one of the new Overlords of Utopia...

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Verminator View Post
    The chills alone from seeing Korp say "we" like he's now one of the new Overlords of Utopia...
    Negan is korp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Administrator
    The guide is something we do want to bring in, but it has not taken shape yet.

I have a team that I expect to be put together this week. We did not suggest that the Guide would be ready for this age release but we do expect it to be completed in the next few weeks.

It will take a lot to get a full featured Guide that the game deserves and will do it justice. We don't want to rush to get it out and have it be done wrong.

We are trying to take the care necessary to put forward a good product in each regard of gameplay and all it's aspects. It will take some time to get everything up to our standards, but we will work to reach the standards we believe Utopia deserves.
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Thanks David! That's the answer I was looking for.

I know I said "implement this age", but I should have clarified. . . implement sometime this age. I didn't mean to imply I expected it from go.

Glad to hear a lot of time and effort are being put into doing it right. Very excited to see what you guys come up with!

Thread Information