Thread: Ingame forum with iphone

Veteran

Ingame forum with iphone

I have not been able to post in the ingame forum for a very long time and finally grew tired of it. Anyone else use iPhone 5s that doesn't have this problem? I have iOS 9.3.5
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

Veteran
    I have tried turning pop up blocker off and using landscape mode which was suggested at one point. Neither worked
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Have you tried using the app? Also, the custom themes fix a lot of the formatting issues people were having.

Both seem like feasible answers

Veteran
    Yea I used shapreps* theme before. And the app for iPhone doesn't have a forum from what I've found. I'll take a look at some other themes tonight and see if they can't fix it.
    Last edited by elixer; 01-12-2016 at 02:57. Reason: I apologize for butchering your name. No time to look it up ATM

Quote Originally Posted by elixer View Post
    Yea I used shapreps* theme before. And the app for iPhone doesn't have a forum from what I've found. I'll take a look at some other themes tonight and see if they can't fix it.
    spahrep is probably a drawkcab monk ;-)
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Does it work when you turn it sideways?

Veteran
    spahreps theme fixed most of it. still gets the page to jump a few times, but eventually i can get it.

@landro landscape mode didnt do it. i heard before that it would and also something about keeping popup blocker off, neither helped. It wasnt a huge deal but we had some long forum talks recently lol.

Thread Information