Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Relaxed Kingdom sought

Veteran
    Following Maximll's post I felt compelled to comment - which is saying something as it's taken 15 minutes to get back into the forum on the right account.

I played with The Moon for part of an age a couple of ages ago. He was very active (ie I logged in every 1-2 hours during day time and he was usually online) and very giving with aid etc.

Yes, you could find more compliant players in the game (and back in the old days I monarched a KD with an enforced KD name so I get the point), but his first post in this thread doesn't misrepresent himself from what I saw.

Just felt some balance was warranted.

@The Moon - Hi :) Hope things are good (I'm not playing atm - just came back to see age changes).

You could try Eowlyn. Her KD may not be quite relaxed enough for you (I'm not sure where they are at these days / what they require - used to be an excellent war kd), but worth a chat to see. She is one of the best players I've played with - not just skill/knowledge but the soft skills stuff too. Maybe she can suggest some alternatives. Her recruiting thread is a few threads down in the forum.
    Last edited by Chris121; 15-12-2016 at 00:14.

Enthusiast
    Cheers Chris! Howdy again mate ... it is good that people within the game remember me. Chat pm.

The moon has a home for now.
    Live long and prosper

For now? ;)

What you mean for now!?!?!

(I'm Moontan)

Enthusiast
    I mean i am happy where i am and awaiting tras19 (if he can pull off his manouvre) - hmmm i am forum stalked ...
    Live long and prosper

Thread Information