Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Wishmasters vs Settlers

Regular

The Wishmasters vs Settlers

Do not taint our win. Please stay out of our war.

I don't know why people think The Settlers are cheaters. They have been nothing but been fair to us. If anyone has a problem with them it should be settled oow. Hitting into a war is pathetic. Don't hide behind us. Don't make us look like the bad guys. I would appreciate it if people left them alone, at the very least, until our war is over with.

Thanks,
    Djinn of Raze

The Wishmasters are one of those KDs that just are. They mind their own business and never show up in any drama threads or anything like that afaik, so yeah, give them a break people.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraze View Post

I don't know why people think The Settlers are cheaters. They have been nothing but been fair to us. If anyone has a problem with them it should be settled oow. Hitting into a war is pathetic. Don't hide behind us. Don't make us look like the bad guys. I would appreciate it if people left them alone, at the very least, until our war is over with.

Thanks,
    Djinn of Raze
    Nice righteous post. But it really depend on how well liked is Settlers. How many seeds they have sown.

Quote Originally Posted by Iraze View Post

Thanks,
    Djinn of Raze
    Making enemies and running to hide in war is pathetic.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    Nice righteous post. But it really depend on how well liked is Settlers. How many seeds they have sown.
    Not many, really, but that's not what's going on here. The Kingdom making the attacks into war isn't even claiming to be working off a grudge. Rather, it's chart-shaping: They just don't want Settlers to Crown, because of Settlers' 'cheating'. (Really, there's only one Kingdom all age that's made that allegation, and they've made it to everyone who will listen. Though very few have, and I can't help but wonder how friendly this attacking Kingdom is with other Crown contenders, because the justification really does sound more like a smokescreen to pursue an agenda than like a good faith 'white knight' intervention.)

ETA: Folle, that's not what's going on here, and nobody at all acquainted with the facts would think otherwise - even among those in the Kingdom attacking into this war. You're making unwarranted assumptions, and you know what happens when you assume...
    Last edited by Chanain; 07-12-2016 at 09:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Folle View Post
    Waiting for Melons to get into war before hitting them is pathetic.

Your name is allready Teinted - Next age you shall be known as Raze the Heretic

Needs to get out more
    I'm The Wishmasters fan. Classy kingdom I had the pleasure to play in one age. They were my lone bucket list kingdom, btw. The reason a kingdom like The Wishmasters is still around is perspective. I learned more about my style playing there than in any roidrage kingdom.

I had a cool name to; I was Djinn of Enigma.

Someone else is welcome to borrow it, just like I was Chimera Occult in another long standing kingdom. Though they kicked me in 2 days because I don't use chat. But the legend lives!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Chanain View Post
    ETA: Folle, that's not what's going on here, and nobody at all acquainted with the facts would think otherwise - even among those in the Kingdom attacking into this war. You're making unwarranted assumptions, and you know what happens when you assume...
    you profit?

Post Demon
    Arrange OOW razes on Wismasters too, that would even the war out a bit, problem solved.

By the way not a fan of Wishmasters.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Needs to get out more
    The Old kingdoms don't need our drama. They play the game in an honorable way.

It's true that with a small player base the top is encountering the bottom with more regularity. It is good that we keep the meta freak BS where it belongs. Thank you. :-)
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Post Demon
    True which is why my kd never acted on it when one of their people picked a fight with me last age, if they keep names the same that province is no longer in the kingdom.

But since I can't know for sure, and I dislike people who start sending taunting messages after you retal them once, I can still dislike them to the degree where I would random into them intentionally from time to time (not sure if done 1 or 2 times this age) and would rejoice in them getting severily beaten.

It is however smartest to play it relatively nice, last age they had atleast a few million nw on us the entire time, this age we have been more ahead of them than they was ahead of us, so they never was on the cards for war. Next time the roles might be reversed, so we don't win anything by making a mortal enemy while in the warring tier, cause it is not as if staying ahead all age is a given. I can still keep an eye on them and troll them in here if I want to, cause I'm less forgiving than my kingdom fellors, even if it is only two kingdoms I got on the list of kingdoms I dislike.
    Furthermore I think Carthage should be destroyed and Dryads brought back to the game

Needs to get out more
    There's plenty of room to move up.

The kingdom I'm in is pretty casual, doesn't really pull uniform waves, uses kingdom chat and pimp. Most of the old kingdoms run low key and i notice guys who don't get that tend to overeact. Kingdoms as old and casual aren't keeping tabs on the recruits because the core longevity outlasts the trouble makers.

When you get feelings about a kingdom you might try understanding it's made up of several personalities. As you go up the charts the tolerance for rogue provinces lessen because the goals are focal. Personalities contrary to standard practice can cause unforeseen problems.

Example: My kingdom was looking at possible war targets and started looking at Dungeon Dwellers. My knowledge of their situation led me to inform our guys that DD had their share of problems and it was decided to leave them be.

Above my kingdoms nw are a lot of go-getters that play hard and don't care about internal strife or contrarian provinces. I've fought among them, with them and I can appreciate a ruthless game as much as the next guy. Simply, I've had my glory and while goals drive others I'm driven by challenge.

My concern isn't with preserving heritage kingdoms any less than seeing the best compete with the best. I ran up the charts myself solo just to match wits with the competitors and I recommend any kingdom that has the desire should get into the fray. You know the names of the tough ones so I'm not going to make a list.

Frustrations in the lower tier are misguided. The game has a different meaning. There is hidden skill in the lower tier but it's tempered by a zen of mutual respect. There are startups that are floundering with leaders who no one listens to. My sympathy is with them. The old kingdoms have seen countless come and go.

I'm encouraging guys to get themselves on the level they should be playing.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Folle View Post
    I don't believe they ran into war to hide. We were #8 in the world in warring when they messaged us. I'm pretty sure they were going for the WW crown.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanain View Post
    Not many, really, but that's not what's going on here. The Kingdom making the attacks into war isn't even claiming to be working off a grudge.
    Just because they don't outwardly claim to hold a grudge, doesn't mean they don't inwardly hold a grudge... I mean, I don't like cranberry sauce, but I rarely run around telling strangers that if they're not asking.

Thread Information