Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Age 70 Power Rankings

Post Demon

Age 70 Power Rankings

First post here is for the prelim. As it always is, this represents my estimate of the total attacking power each race can put out, with no regard for durability or hybrid capability or econ. While I haven't updated the assumed science levels from the previous ages (last age we didn't know caps, and they are changing again this age, so the old values are about right).

Rankings_________OPA______DPA____NW/A____MPNW_____%Max
    Elf Elite off _______132.62____71.41___245.15____0.832____83.17%
    Halfling Elites _____137.88____74.24___242.91____0.873____87.26%
    No Race__________106.09____57.13___184.35____0.885____88.47%
    Avian no fanat_____136.53____73.52___224.58____0.935____93.46%
    Elf ______________119.49____64.34___195.35____0.941____94.03%
    Avian____________138.11____74.37___223.64____0.95_____94.94%
    Halfling __________125.04____67.33___199.6_____0.964____96.31%
    Dwarf no Elites ____126.37____68.05___201.13____0.967____96.59%
    Orc______________150.32____80.94___235.7_____0.981____98.05%
    Dwarf Elite off _____146.82____79.06___228.74____0.987____98.67%
    Faery no Elites_____131.43____70.77___203.04____0.996____99.52%
    Faery elite def_____154_______82.92___237.06____0.999____99.87%
    Human___________141.74____76.32___218.06____1________99.93%
    Undead___________150.49____81.03___231.35____1.001___100.00%

If these hold up, I'm going faery attacker - and if it truly holds over 98% even in the final, I advise anyone unsure to give it a try as well. (The flexibility from all spells is epic.) I'm guessing faery attacker takes a nerf though.
    it's vs. its is ambiguous - from now on I'm attempting to use the proper possessive it's, and the contraction 'tis. (Its will just be the plural.)

Think Different

Strategy Moderator
    thanks ethan i love the calcs as allways look forward to this. my only question is feary elite def uses what leet-spec ratio? Same as for attackers going leet offense spec def?

Post Demon
    All races are set at a 65% offense, 35% defense (army out) ratio. Which is just a tad under the 2:1 ratio a lot of people use. It can be adjusted fairly easily though, it is a config field. The calc sheet then figures out what ratio of offense unit to defense unit to use (I edit the off and def values and NW each age for the changes).
    It dodges some complication because, while the final measure is in MPNW (military per NW), the NW/A is the same for the off and def calcs, so it can do that ratio first, then figure out the NW of the prov after the military is set. That is why the faery no elites vs. faery elite defense is so close though... the OPA/DPA are very different, but the no elites is much lighter on NW, which almost closes the gap.

I know suicider builds are all the rage still, but I've never been a fan, and even after an age as an orc in a kingdom that pushes 3:1... I'm not sold, 2:1 is a really nice spot for a pure attacker. 3:2 (1.5:1) maybe even for some race like attacking faery (if you've got great defense... why not get at least a bit of use out of it).
    it's vs. its is ambiguous - from now on I'm attempting to use the proper possessive it's, and the contraction 'tis. (Its will just be the plural.)

Think Different

Needs to get out more
    Thank you, Ethan.

And a faery attacker is a happy attacker.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 08-12-2016 at 13:34.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    An overpoped feary is a sad feary.

Should be good with 10off horsed ,gl with it.

Postaholic
    at least their offense is easily retrainable ;) If you go war hero, so is your defense :)

Needs to get out more
    You gotta have faith in rock'n'roll.

Some of these things are just undiscovered country, or rediscovered in octos case.

Ran faery sage attacker in TFC and was badass. I've run feary cleric out on my own; It's got torque.

When I ran an elf cleric in Jerks it was pretty much the same. No fears. Warring straight up against attackers nw center and higher. Basically that's all I do if given freedom.

I've been in your neighborhood and I know the scale, so I like faery attackers based on my breadth of knowledge.

The last thing is people always say things, but they gotta do it. I've done it. I soloed in a kingdom shell, I ran faery attackers, my elf cleric was 5 weeks old when I was mixing it up with Ascension. There's no shock waiting for me because I look for it. ;-)
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 09-12-2016 at 02:28.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Post Fiend
    Would someone mind translating what he said above. It seems every time he posts something it sounds important, i just can't understand a dam thing he says. Thanks

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Abuse View Post
    Would someone mind translating what he said above. It seems every time he posts something it sounds important, i just can't understand a dam thing he says. Thanks
    Your tone is bully tripe. You wouldn't be trying to say something now would you? On topic, I'm saying faery attacker is proven and can excel.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Your tone is bully tripe. You wouldn't be trying to say something now would you? On topic, I'm saying faery attacker is proven and can excel.
    Your response to my response is indicative of my original verse. Suffice it to say, when less words may convey thine intent, then doing so may be the best response.

No one cares Verbal Abuse

Your issue if you don't speak Strat0

That said TFC reunion with Ethan ?!

Post Fiend
    I'm sorry Makeo, did I give you the impression your opinion mattered.

I was having fun with Strato, while at the same time learning something. Sounds like a good combo right.

Enthusiast
    Ethan, exactly do you calculate these power rankings?
    Live long and prosper

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Abuse View Post
    Your response to my response is indicative of my original verse. Suffice it to say, when less words may convey thine intent, then doing so may be the best response.
    Oh my, you have an intellect. So suffice to say you simplify it between your ears.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Veteran
    I usually skip right over StratO's posts because they are indecipherable. An analogy to octopus feeding habits does not help me understand overpop. This isn't meant as a dig on you. You do you. I'm sure you are a cool guy and a lot of fun.

Anyway, Undead at the top eh?

Thread Information