Thread: Reservation gone but not cancelled

Reservation gone but not cancelled

I hav a current issue that just happened! I accepted an invite about 5 hrs ago and hav been in full communication with this kd thru an irc and i just logged back in utopia and now it says i hav no reservation set for next age! The monarch confirms he did not cancel and suggested i post on here.. could it do with current fixes u r making?

As an update, the monarch checked his end of this reservation and it says i am still registered for transfer but i do not see it on my end logging into the game! Possible error there but i suppose we will find out come age change..

Post you personal ID. You can find it by clicking on your profile top right corner -> report a bug.

Id : 7f294cca

please email me a screenshot of your lobby.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Sent

Thats not your lobby, reservations do not appear on that page.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

It did after i accepted the invitation and it removed the recruitment options! I see what u r talking about now tho, the reservation is present and i apologize for the confusion! Thank you for the assistance

Thread Information